Did he do anything wrong?

Did he do anything wrong?

His wife had nice tiddies

Fucking frog eating faccio d'gatz

Losing a fight to a french """"""""man"""""""

>that hairline

I miss watching soprano. I used to make kraft mac and cheese but with ketchup. I'd pretend to be eating at the table with Tony and carm

He wasn't a bad person, but he had his little moments.

Nah not really. He was a victim of circumstance really

nah, artie's a good guy. the only truly stupid thing he did was get involved with that french faggot's scam.

he's just an average guy. people calling him weak are just morons, he's only weak compared to the psychopath mobsters that surrounded him. he had his own business and had a big titty wifey.

He didn't take the cruise tickets

I like you.

He was a bit creepy to Adriana

pointing a rifle at tony was kind of rude

No.

How did everyone miss these quads?

He couldn't accept that he wasn't a big bad tough guy like Tony. I'll bet if they make a prequel Artie will be involved with crime to an extent and Charmaine will get him on the right path

We're wid da vwipuhz

he was about to shit!

>You all listened to that pismire, Arthur Bucco! He was the worst of the bunch! I told you.

He let his business become a mob hang out

she was so out of his league

No she wasn't.
She was a dirtbag wop just like the rest of them. She's lucky she didn't end up with one of the mobsters whod beat the crap out of her.

Not really. He may of been bald but he was handsome and a buisness owner. If anything she was below his league.

north jersey italians are such savages
we moved away loong ago when i was young so i'm normal but everyone else is a maniac
always yelling, pointing, complaining. it's too much.

uhm ............

look at this fanook

the Armagnac fiasco
letting mafiosi eat without paying
failing to kill himself with pills and alcohol
that thing with the Albanian waitress
employing Furio in the kitchen despite his complete lack of food-prep safety

but Artie's normal and still our guy
we all wanna be cool and badass like the mob but would probably get pushed back like what happened with the French dude

Dr melfi is an example of out his league.
Arties wife was a dumb hoodrat.

Cuckold mentality. Even Tony recognized this when he dreamed about Artie.

never got called that
my grandma would yell at me in italian tho

>letting mafiosi eat without paying

i mean really, what is he supposed to do about that? tell tony and all of them to get the fuck out? call the cops on them and get them removed? he was in a shit situation and couldn't do anything

in the end when he almost killed himself, tony cleared his entire tab anywa.

if they respect you they'll pay way over what they owe.
even so, the connected part of my family would always have boxes of high-end cuts from area purveyors who tried to get tough or owed gambling debts.
never ever ever be in debt to them ever. they'll bleed you slowly.

The scene when Artie is closing the restaurant and he serves the newlywed couple rabbit is all you need to know. Instead of whipping up a quick pasta he tells his wife to fuck off while he braises a half-frozen rodent carcass for 30 minutes, while the couple sits awkwardly by candlelight.

It's hard to say because we really don't see how exactly it came to be that vesuvio turned into a mob hangout.
Even if they were high school bros Artie should know enough to not let it get like that.

artie is in a no-win situation. all he can do it be respectful of the guys, respect boundaries, and be extra nice to the grandmothers.

He didn't even really do that though.
He basically told Chris to his face that he was trying to fuck Adriana

he was drunk though

yep. big mistake.
alcohol is no excuse

he got that stupid earring

UP IN THE CLUB

Furio is the third version of Lore and Data, when Dr Soong stopped giving a fuck

He was a generally decent guy who got emasculated just by being around Tony. At the end of it all though Tony probably wishes he had a more normal life like Artie.

He had the funniest lines of anybody in the entire series.
"There's a bee on-a your hat"

You mean americans right?because pretty much all of the characters were born in america,their parents were born in america and they didnt speak italian.

This american heritage culture is weird.

Only 100% Anglo-Saxons can be considered
American

No, a theme throughout the entire show was the wops crying about not being first class.
"last name ends in a vowel"

Thought he was one of the better characters easily.

UP IN THE CLUB

>Fell in love with a made guy's fiance
>Hosted mob guys, has place torched
>Tries to be businessman, gets ripped off by EU trash and gets ass kicked
>Divorced by decent wife

Nah, he did everything perfectly.

>it's a european doesn't know the difference between ethnicity and nationality episode

my favorite!

Best part was that italians themselfs in that visiting italy episode considered whole ethicity thing retarded if i recall correctly.

We actually just got to the french/suicide episode in our rewatch. I don't know how you can walk away from that one not hating Artie. The only thing gayer than suicide is a bullshit suicide attempt to get Tony's sympathy after he lost the money.

The only decent human being on The Sopranos was Bobby Bacala and the best character was Paulie.

WHARS DA MACARONI?!?!?!

What I got from it is they still acknowledged them as Italian but Americanized Italians so basically they thought they were rednecks

>Bobby
>literal murderer and probably beats the shit out of people off-screen
>decent

Tony should've never let him get involved in that scam. I think he knew it was bad and knew he was gonna fleece his friend in the end, but once he saw how hurt he was and realized how much he loved him he decided on s different course, pic related.

UP IN THE CLUB

The only thing arty did wrong was borrow money from Tony.
He got in over his head trying to pay it back.

>europukes don't know about ethnicity

You will.

we're all in agreement that the series finale, specifically the final scene, was pure kino, right?

The scene is kino but Chase is a fucking greedy faggot for not plainly saying he got shot.

UP IN THE CLUB

thanks for the genuine laughter your post brought my life today

Leland palmer my arch nemisis

Kek no. Artie was a alpha in the average man world. Of course compared to mob bosses and made guys he would look like a weasal, but he was really was the one with the most.

artie represents what tony could have been

tony could have stayed out of the mafia, developed a skill, worked hard, and contributed to society. instead tony is a leech on society. he steals what others earned, kills, and corrupts people.

also artie illustrates the resentment that the law-abiding have for those who cheat the system and get way richer with way less work.

not that artie isn't an annoying shit at times, but he helps you realize that Tony's way of life should not be admired.

That stupid fucking ear ring haha

UP IN THE CLUB

Slutty ignorant bitches like Adriana love that kind of shit. He made a right move.

>prequel
Kill yourself

WE LEAD THE WORLD IN COMPUTERIZED DATA COLLECTION!

Bobbyfags must hang

UP IN THE CLUB

there's a huge cultural schism between 'Italian' Italian- Americans and 'Americanized' Italian Americans. Pretty sure one of the earlier episodes goes pretty deeply into this. The one where Dr. Cusamano takes Tony golfing with his Doctor friends.

white bread wop

letting them eat for free would mean they would be in debt to you

>Divorced by decent wife
they never divorced

When I was a kid I thought they were a bunch of cool guys
Watching in now I'm holy shit what s bunch of psychos. Pauly killed an old lady for a couple of bucks