*breathes in*

*breathes in*

y?

She ded

Julia?

I get miracle fat loss ads only, im actually skinny as fuck and only weigh 74kg/163lbs

needs to be a chloe edit tbqh

>almost 2018
>still not using Clover for your filthy phoneposting purposes.

>phoneposters don't know how to use adblock and block scripts
More proof that they should be banned.

the only way you're skinny as fuck at that weight is if you're 6'4"+
are you?

>6'0 plus

where do i even get clover

well then you're not skinny as fuck, just not fat

Are you retarded on purpose? I'm browsing from clover and 0 adds. GTFO PC lurker, stay in your basement.

Who are you talking to?
Post a picture that impresses me and I'll tell you where to get it from. I'm being serious by the way. Your picture has to be nicer than this one.

Just don't be an iFaggot

F

>Post a picture that impresses me
this is a great requirement for spoonfeeding should be implemented site-wide

>Sup Forums is just another app to him
What exactly do you offer to film discussion, phonetard? Phoneposters should be restricted to Sup Forums

Going to have to try harder than that you Fucking DROID.

>he doesnt find amusement in clickbait ads on his iPhone

>Sup Forums should only be accesible to incel NEETs like me
um no sweaty ;)

So you admit you're shitposting on Sup Forums and contribute zero on-topic discussing.
>sweaty

t. bane meme superfan

>spoonfeeding
get off your high horse you're not keeping a child alive
you're just giving a link to some random user
fucking cocky retard

>muh autism safespace!
this whole thread is an off topic shitpost
if you want to talk about television and film then go talk about television and film, because all you're accomplishing here is shitposting yourself

Sorry I don't like pee cocks.
If only a hot chick was holding it I would tell you .

How about this?

>phoneposter just digging himself further into a hole
You're just proving how detrimental phoneposters are to quality discourse. I'm not the phoneposter who made the thread in the first place, and I'm saging every post, so no shitposting on my part.

Sorry no.
Keep trying, I'm going to go smoke a cigarette I'll check when I get back so post a lot.

Come on man show some respect I killed that thing with my bare hands

Finally, one of these threads.

>it's not shitposting if I sage!
wow so i guess if I sage all my posts I'll never shitpost again! thanks for the protip my fellow 4channer, now I can be a productive member of Sup Forums just like all the cool kids!

nice mental gymnastics there faggot, doesn't change the fact that you're contributing about as much as I am to the overall quality of the board right now
>inb4 "b-but I have other on topic threads open right now that I'm actively participating in!"
as do I. difference is I'm not basing my whole life around it.

anyone else enjoy Ad Posting?
i saw one a few times and I wish i got a screen shot of it
but it was ScarJo being attacked by (photoshopped) dogs. it was for "dangerous dog breeds"
i haven't seen it since

>tfw phoneposter
>tfw been on Sup Forums longer than any cross poster who complains about people posting from their phone

feels good bros, i like the ads about celebs being dead desu

hm...

I post. Now. Frim. My. Phone.
On the toilet.
Post. Now.

I’m getting ads for the ad company that makes these ads. Not ads they made, ads for them. Revcontent.

Tried to refresh to join the fun here but it’s only them

the fuck

>retarded phoneposters literally can't do a simple Google search, despite having the name of the app
Even if faggots like yourselves weren't phoneposting you'd still shit up this place just by existing.

>bane memer
you can't make this shit up bros

t. hothead, formerly chuckhead

I’m not even looking for the app I just wanted to see if my moray eel was cool enough

I thought the Eel was cool bro, fuck the haters
Btw did you eat it?

no clover on iphone
>inb4 icuck
android is buggy and crashes a lot

Believe it or not, George is not a boy.

Yeah it’s awesome but has to be treated thoroughly or it will have a million bones. Best eaten fried like a fish finger. Tastes like the cod version but much better

To be fair your picture was the best posted so far.
But I'm greedy, I want more pictures!

>still no keatongate link

>take a deep breath before you see her now

No 7 will shock Sup Forums.
Remember the bullied boy? Take a deep breath before you hear what his mother did with the money.

Fuck I used to know her name, any help?

>android is buggy and crashes a lot
Uh huh, keep sucking Jobs corpse dick you fucking icuck

Clair Abbott

clover is dead you fucking nigger I got a new phone and it's gone from the fucking app store and now I'm using this horseshit one from Brazil or some fucking bullshit

The only good ad is the MyHotExGf or whatever. At least the girls look appealing.
The worst is that disgusting toenail ad

it's alive and well and getting updates

you don't have to get every app from the appstore you sub 90 IQ mulatto shitskin