Quit shitposting and get back to work

Quit shitposting and get back to work.
Get your comissions done and if you don't have any, go out and get one.
Don't need comissions? go put together your webcomic, or put together your comic pitch to a publisher.
Don't do comics? Get animating, go get opentoonz and either storyboard something or animate something from scratch.
Organize your portfolio/demo reel.

Post your progress, set your shedules, save your father from the belly of the whale and sort yourself out.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelaserbeast.crevado.com/
youtu.be/w_MSFkZHNi4?t=357
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 "but I don't feel like drawing, I can't put anything to paper"

Do some warmups, faggot, do some fucking fanart to get yourself a fanbase on your gay ass blog.

pls don't die already

bump with WIP

I did a commission recently. I'll just do excercise today.

I recently bought a sketch book and have book trying my hand at traditional. It's not good but here's some Double king fanart of the best character

Just bought a new pad, haven't had one for like a month so it's good to draw on paper again. Just been doodling some concepts for a few characters.

Cute, is it like a mushroom type thing?

kinda babyfaced, don't you think? could use more of a jawline, or smaller eyes, or just move the eyes and eyebrows up a bit.

Everything else is breddy gud.

The eyes actually turned out a bit too big, so that's definitely true.
Thanks alot for the feedback, though, really appreciate it!

np. Maybe try something like pic related, where there's a definite line at the bottom of the eye. It makes the arc eye look seem more natural, since it implies cheeks

Yeah, if I had it colored it'd look more like that.

cropped version of a wip

popee the performer, check it out on youtube

Fine, batman. FINE. That stupid image has made me draw so many times. Does anyone know of some books or guides to help proper construction of comics, by the way? I'd like to do animation, but I feel like making a comic first would be a good idea for testing the waters and experimenting with story.

Read Scott McCloud's Making Comics and Understanding Comics, as well as well as Will Eisner's Comics and Sequential Art. I read them all when I started my web comic and they helped me immensely with the basics of comic storytelling.

Thanks! I'll do that!

Little warmup doodles, will edit either later today or tomorrow. Gonna get back to making a comission comic.

these are pretty funny

loving that deathly tired jack

Warm up speedpaint, I should do less busts/portraits and more fullbodies

Really nice, you've got a great grasp on the style and gestures. I'd love to see these inked.

Thanks a bunch. Hopefully if I get my shit together I'd like to be able to apply for a job for whatever new show genndy sama decides to do down the line. That's the dream right there.

I love it!

Didi this recently, was trying to translate my pencil-on-paper drawing style to digital!

Doodling something lewd.

>>/ic/thread/2935582

Sorry if the link is fucked up, can't tell if it could, right now. 4chanX stopped working, worked again for a day, then stopped again. I'd get rid of it, if I could, but I like that it takes you to the archive when a thread dies. Also, dat (You) pop-up.

Experimental animation. I think I wanna change the angle of this later.

Not really feeling the impact, maybe try holding some more frames while she's in the air, and ease into the impacts a little more.

Love that little trip, tho, nice attention to detail

One more time.

I'm almost happy with this. Something is lacking, though I can't figure out what

why you draw her puaaylips?

Augh,I really need to vary the body types of these characters. I was really stubborn not changing them, but that was only because I had a time frame to submit these. Now I don't have to worry about that. Anyone mind helping me out?

looks ok?

Her left arm is crazy awkward.

feet too small
no face

Don't know if you saw this the other time, but think about different character archetypes and the kind of body shape they would have.

Would Zartch or Eldordair fit the Brawny Tough Guy type?
Would Alxord and Dannadee be Skinny* or Chubby Nerds?
Is Lizcent the Sexy Curvaceous Woman?

*you might have to draw everyone else a little wider since you probably can't draw them any skinnier than you already have.

Just took this photo of a WIP I'm doing right now. Waiting on the ink to dry before I erase more of the pencil underlayer in case I smudge anything. Just doing a quick character sketch to try and kick off all the rust. I haven't drawn in months.

Cuz I do. She's an African warrior woman from, like, whatever-hundred BCE, lots of tribes go bottomless or nude.

Seriously, though, you think it's too much?

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Will fix.

Will work on the feet. Didn't get to the face, yet, of course.

Thank you all for the replies. Can I help with any of yours?

Also, going to bed, won't reply for a few hours. Just letting you know, link your art, anyways.

Thanks, again.

To encourage you guys!
(working on a comic right now)

I'm trash tier, but I want to post when I get home from work. I hope that is acceptable?

Absolutely. We're here for each other, and to stroke our egos.

Working on this piece right now based on that new meme movie "The Void". I haven't watched it yet, and the only thing I know is that there is a lot of triangle-related symbolism going on and apparently good body horror. I'm having fun

Niiiiiiceee, loving this inkwork, you got a blog?

I scanned a few of my personal favorite pieces and you can find them here:
thelaserbeast.crevado.com/

There's also a link there to my instagram account, where there's a lot more drawings, but a lot of them are quick sketches or experimental works, so the quality is not consistent at all

That's actually what I wanted to do. Didn't have a chance to respond to you last time.

What I wanted to do is to have their body types match their personalities, sort of like how each Emotion from Inside Out matched what they represented.

Zartch would have a bit of a brawny body seeing that he's very brave and his friends look up to him.

Something like to for the characters here would be neat to think out.

Most of my work lately is for clients so I can't post it, but I've been noodling on this dragon.

oh wow that's really nice. is that some character or is it fanart?

Experimenting with inks

A very crap attempt at hatching

it's from this youtu.be/w_MSFkZHNi4?t=357 he's only in it for two seconds
its just some mushroom knight