Don't know about you but that Adult Swim prank combined with a poor episode made me lost any interest in Samurai Jack

Don't know about you but that Adult Swim prank combined with a poor episode made me lost any interest in Samurai Jack.

Previously I couldn't wait for it and counted every day, now I don't think about it, I am not even sure if I'll watch it on the premiere.

The prospect of Ashi being so important that she may even kill Aku makes it so not worth my time at all, it's not what I was waiting for all these years and I am sure as fuck that others can relate.

Watch episode 5. Do it for the Scotsman, OP.
If it's bad too then feel free to drop the show.

Well, enjoy steven universe or whatever.

FAGGOTIN!!

Yeah, forgot about that. Good ol' Scotsman.

Well aren't you a fickle pickle.

I lost all interest back in 2000 when I saw the show the first time. Congrats on holding our longer than me, I guess.

I haven't even watched the new season at all, but is one bad ep enough to make you quit a show all together? I mean it's your prerogative and all.

It wasn't even that bad, he's probably just baiting

You have a time machine?

It's a quest for (you)s. If he doesn't get validation or hate from Sup Forums for his meaningless action does he even exist?

I use it to get back to the past. Samurai Jack. Blat blat wiggy blat.

No, you must have used it to get to the future based on your post. SJ didn't premiere until 2001.

>poor episode
Literally the best one so far.

Make like the edgelord you are and take a long walk off a short pier.

If the Scotsman dies then I'm fucking done

It's not like someone can dislike stuff, it's always a quest for (you)'s. Criticism shouldn't be allowed, right?

Yeah, half of the episode wasted on Ashi's moaning makes it the best, you are right retard.

It killed my hype but not my interest. I didn't wait for the ep or anticipate it any more, no. When I noticed it had come out I still watched and mostly enjoyed it though.

Good for you

Jack's delivery felt weak, he didn't sound like someone who really hates Aku, he didn't sound like someone who lives over 50 years and can't defeat the demon that made him suffer all those years.

That and Ashi crap made it pretty unwatchable. That's why I lost my hype and the issue is that it may not get better at all.

How is that good for me?
Might have been good for you, though...

You and your kind finally triggered me.

Do you understand what's going on, it's a fifth season to a show that was cancelled 13 years ago. You are getting a conclusion 13 years later to a show you always thought will be one of those awesome shows that ended abruptly.

This is basically what if Korra was good and you just want to shit on it for sweet (you)s.

Just because it's a continuation to a cancelled show doesn't mean you have to like it, but there was literally nothing to bitch about 4 episodes in. All attempts at criticism look pathetic and just this one time when TV jews actually allowed you to see ending to one of your favorite shows, you are already drunk with it and forgot about Avengers Assemble (officially a sequel to EMH), Korra, Green Lantern.

Imagine if Green Lantern had gotten a sequel you retard, but you will start bitching 3 episodes in.

Everyone agrees that was a great episode.

It's just bait.

>everyone agrees
>constant threads about how this episode felt weak compared to others

Take some pills because you can't think straight.

I really don't get why people dislike episode 4. It felt like, well, an episode of Samurai Jack.

>poor episode

Sudoku is your only option.

Episode 4 was classic jack shinnaigans

>Literally the best one so far.
Good taste my man
Every episode has been better than the last one so far this season and I'm going to savor it all desu senpai

Maybe that's why people don't like it. Maybe it was always bad but nostalgia blinded them.

Jokes on you, I watched Sam Jack only this year.

It's hit or miss or for the most part all episodes have something going for them and when it's good it's BTAS tier good

It's obviously the same poster over and over again.
/s

This. I guess many beta's here are triggered when a guy and a girl are in the same room together.

I for one liked that this episode had a lil closure to it for once. Every other felt like a cliffhanger...

>What is vocal minority
This happens with literally every popular show in every kind of entertainment ever my new friend.

I watched many of the episodes I had missed as a kid just now, and I feel the exact same way as you.

>strong empowered womyn defeats aku, not the protagonist

It's 2017, you should have seen this coming.

This too. rn people are assuming things, about everything.
>WHY IS ASHI SO IMPORTANT
Hm. Idk dude maybe it's important to the story... do people just have ONE expectation, and when that's not immediately fulfilled, they drop a show? What is this??

Please drop the show and stop shitposting

i fucking dare you

but you won't, because in your inner self you know you love s5 so far and you feel insecure about Jack getting a romatic interest/daughter because you are a faggot and ep 4 make you feel heterosexual feelings.

assumptions gone wild. Ignore the gender for a moment and look at the rest of the show's developing motifs. Light and dark. Colors. Upbringing.

I guess people are afraid Genndy is taking too much from Mad Max. I've seen people have similar complaints with how much Furiosa taken up spotlight.

However, all 4 episodes had Jack in the spotlight so far. Even fourth episode was about Jack trying to come up with a way to show her what he truly is.

Comb the frivolous details aside and it's still exactly what I just said.

>Ashi being so important that she may even kill Aku
>literally so insecure that he assumes this of all things

>strong empowered womyn
>pic related
lmao

I guess so. Guess I forgot what the OP said and mistook it for a point you were trying to make. Woops.

You failed to learn anything from Korra.

The strong empowered woman is one who cries and moans and "feels strong emotions" and is totally useless, and then receives credit for saving the day anyway. Throw in some progressive garbage like a lesbian kiss if you really want to lay it on thick.

That seems to have become the argument the last few years.

>show isn't like my headcanon
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THIS SHIT
People are fucking impatient and selfish. Very often I like it when a show does something completely different from what I predicted before. Although there is another direction and completely OOC of course, but so far S5 hasn't done anything really weird or bad.

I'm sorry, I don't speak insecure.

Sounds like you don't speak anything resembling logic either.

In 10 years Korra will be viewed as underappreciated gem and a deconstruction of empowered womyn.

Guess where you are

>tfw this fucking desperate for more quality Jack that I'm willing to dl the episode on saturday while hungover in a tent midway through some festival

I hate the normie life

>hey remember this thing that happened once, what if it happens again?
I'm glad I don't if this is what it is.

>says this after he calls me insecure, the bottom level tactic

I know this is retarded bait, but the show isn't focused on Ashi, she is important, but because she plays a foil for Jack.

Her character allows Jack to have his redemption arc.

This is what a special snowflake sounds like. Remember it, folks.

There are a million other ways to do it better.
The very idea of the Daughters is one of the worst.

Sure user, S5 would've been much better if Genndy asked you to write your fanfic.

There's nothing inherently wrong with the way it is being done now, regardless of your preference.

While I don't have a fanfic on hand right now, I have no doubt whatsoever it would be if I did.
If you have low standards.

Nice blogpost user. I'll be sure to share and tweet it later.

>While I don't have a fanfic on hand right now, I have no doubt whatsoever it would be if I did.
I hope you are serious, because it'll set me a precedent for why I shouldn't listen to anons like you.

>low standards

Please tell us what's inherently bad about the Daughters.

you just played yourself, fool

and to think people like are you are the ones who call everything bait

I'm 100% serious, but I'm sure someone on Sup Forums could do it even better, I don't think I'm amazing.
The fact that females were chosen despite biology.

>The fact that females were chosen despite biology
>6 of them can't take down a naked caveman with a stab wound armed with sharp sticks, seems pretty accurate to me

I don't know, maybe I am getting too old or something but I too feel bored with this.

It's okay, just okay, nothing outstanding or fresh, just something that I've seen and it's just okay.

>maybe I am getting too old
Why are you even on Sup Forums grandpa?

I just don't care at all for Ashi and I don't want her to lay her hands on pure Jack

UNSPEAKABLY
EVIL
AMOUNT
OF
CUM

2>1>3>4

Correct Ranking

I am 22

>I don't know, maybe I am getting too old or something
is this, too jaded and bitter to enjoy a masterpiece like episode 4

True. 4 was still good, though.

I'm saying it was retarded for the cult to pick them.

user, the cultists are women as well

>lol it's just a prank bro
>Literally killed a 15 year old franchise

Are AS the Hitler of channels?

But.. It's a female cult...

Are you implying what I think you're implying?

yes, because they did nothing wrong

I don't know, what do you think I'm implying?

Most likely gunna happen, user... Sorry...

I would be pretty fucking dissapointed if he didn't
I jost hope he doesn't go out like a chump

That women are too dumb to know basic biology.

You're too dumb to not get mad at a fantasy story for having woman assassins/warriors.
Seriously, who fucking hurt you?

>be all women death cult
>train and indoctrinate 7 deadly assassins from birth to the sole purpose of killing one /fit/ guy
>not only do they fail to take him out 7v1, but they get massacred with nothing but sharp sticks and fists
>only surviving assassin's conditioning is already failing after one day alone with the target

Holy gendy is such a shitlord, someone get tumblr on this

You spend too much time on Sup Forums , a 22 year old speaking to another 22 year old.

2>3>1>4

All of them were really good thought. I'm surprised at the backlash of episode 4, it was the most similar to the original show: Dorky Jack, awkward humor, creative creature designs, etc.

3>2>=4>1

2>3>4=1

>women too dumb to know basic biology
>coming from the guy who thinks you can choose the gender of septuplets.

3>2>4>1

Yeah but that /fit/ guy happens to be Jack who BTFO of everything in sight.