Accent You Hate

I hated this episode as a kid and I still hate it as adult. Why bullying episodes must be so traumatic?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RealityIsUnrealistic
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheCoconutEffect
youtube.com/watch?v=AXGP4Sez_Us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what dumb accent do you have, OP?

Why the fuck does Dexter have an accent anyway
My vote is for illegal Russian immigrant

Well its about bullying, its also from the kid's perspective so it makes sense it would be over the top, if you watched it as a kid you would relate to the situation if it was happening to you

I hate kids who post on anonymous image boards!

You're dead meat OP!

tbf, most of Sup Forums probably had a bully in high school

I'm surprised that there aren't more Eric and Dylan cases.

Realistic German accent rather than the over the top version you usually hear.

German scientists have been a thing since forever

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RealityIsUnrealistic
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheCoconutEffect

I really, really hate Chilean accent, is like the Scotish of the hispanic language

Who the fuck hates Scottish

>implying bullied people want to be reminded of what happened to them
Nah most want to simply forget about it
t. Was bullied severely

The bloody irish

>is like the Scotish of the hispanic language
More like orks talking

Potato niggers the lot of them.

OIVE HATED DIS ERE EPISODE TOO MEZ DID, WOI DOS THEYZ GOTTA BE SO GWAPHIX WITH THE BULLY AN SUCH AY?

this episode made no fucking sense in the spanish dub because Dexter never had a german accent there

now that i think about it, the other kids didnt have a noticeable accent either

it was a very confusing episode back in the day

>Why bullying episodes must be so traumatic?

to emphasis that bullying a shitty thing to do.

According to IMDb,
>Dexter's accent originated from when Genndy Tartakovsky was at CalArts and his roommate, Rob Renzetti would leave him answering machine messages in a comedic French accent. Later, in developing the show, they would take the voice and add traces of Russian and German accents as well.

>dexter builds an exo-skeleton to win a dodgeball game
>doesnt bring it to protect himself and his friends from the bully

puta wea weon que te pasa

maybe because these two were actually psychopathic as fucks?

>really hate Chilean accent
Probably you hate flaite accent, because there's a bunch of accents in Chile.

No.

And IMO bullied kids usually deserve it. Bullying helps more than it hurts

Mojo Jojo's voice came from Craig McCraken and his CalArts roommates sitting around reading the DC Illustrated Dictionary (the "40 cakes" one) in silly voices. This is apparently a recurring theme with CalArts students.

You niggers don't know what accent is.

(you) don't know what an accent is.

Dialect isnt the same as accent. For the record chilean sound like glaswegian

youtube.com/watch?v=AXGP4Sez_Us

People like you are why schools get shot up.

No it doesn't help, it create [r9k] tier people, but retarded edgelords like you can't understand it, your work is promoting status quo and some kind of underclass chad tier social darwinism for consumers.

Have your ever been in Chile? The north and south have different accents you dipshit. Same shit happens in Argentina, Córdoba and Mar del Plata has different accents.

Fuck off.

The reason we have special snowflakes is the lack of bullying in modern schools, bullies shape kids into being normal and try to fix themselves.

Yes, anthrofag here, actually i worked in monte verde a few years ago.

And that's the point you idiot. The issue with chile is the dialect, not really the accent.

Remember the years immediately following Columbine when every single angsty teenager (i.e. most teenagers) was considered a possible school shooter? And how most school shootings since then have instead been by adults breaking into schools?

Doesn't being told not to do something make it all the more attractive?

I'm no psychology major, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

the bullying is a lot more strong on modern schools than before currently.
and "special snowflakes" became like that because they are rejected on the first place, also bullies want just domination, having fun being sadistic and be considered cool by they sheep crowd.

but again, just continue in your consumer reasoning, you are probably the kind of hypocrite normie who considers himself leftist IRL but don't even believe in the concept of equality and trapped on his consumer sheep mentality, inventing social codes just because some american movie, musicians or tv show said it's cool to do this.

Who wants to bet this guy got bullied and is trying to justify it by claiming it made him the critical thinking manly Internet tough guy he is now?

Nah, i bullied a gay kid in my private school. He was really femenine so it was annoying. We were right, he ended up being gay, but he isnt a transfag. So all the frozen sausages we forced him to eat probably helped.

I'm sure these are all things that happened to a real person that exists.

Same with Polish dub, to be honest I had no idea that Dexter even had a German accent originally until now.

well you're just confirming the argument that the ones who defend bullying are everytimes bullies himselves.

>consumer reasoning
o wow
how retarded

And i dont care, is a fact that since the anti-bullying society started and the everyone are winners started there's a decline in western society. Bullying is natural and part of a healty society, it shapes kids and encouraged them to adapt.

I do believe that physical violence that isnt among equals is terrible. One of the most bullied kids i ever met was on the rugby team.

The only bad accent is a thick indian one

it's not retarded, it's just how the things are.
your actions and your thinking are dictate by standards according to medias.
you basically bullied people because "it's cool", behind this reasoning there are a mixing of teenager hedonistic mentality caused by influence of modern medias, repeating behavior considered cool by television, sadism and a lack of empathy, and finally eternal status quo.

and like every individuals like that, you think you are a good person and pretend to agree with progressist values in front of your friends to "be in".

>you are probably the kind of hypocrite normie who considers himself leftist IRL

In my experience, the bullies at school are certainly not leftist. Most of the asshole kids at my school are right wing, Britain First/EDL post sharing types on Facebook who have been genuinely dead convinced that "Britain will be under Sharia law this time next year" since 2007.

Not that I'm saying bullies can't be lefties, but honestly in my experience they haven't tended to be. And I say that as a Conservative.

>Being gay=being trans

Nigga, you clearly don't know about how intolerant areas of the gay community are towards trans people do you? It's legitimately something of a problem within the community at large.

the decline of society started when criminals, offenders and bullies became admired and considered cool.
even on a very militar or authoritarian society, things like that are not tolerated because it's not considered disciplined.
don't play the card of the right-wing because people who defend bullying with relativism are actually on the other side.

actually they have no real ideology, they just care about themselves, but currently they like pretending being SJW to be cool.
in fact they're just eternal sheeps.

What are you basing this on other than your clear above average hateboner for SJWs?

If I were to write a cartoon episode about bullying, I'd have the kid(s) who were being bullied tell the principal, who does nothing. Then the episode continues as normal. At the end of the episode, the principal gets a visit from the superintendent (or some kind of higher authority) and is scolded for ignoring the bullying that was happening in front of their face.

Just one word: Consumer.

Eric and Dylan WERE bullies at their school, and there was at least one of them who was legit psychopathic.

This got buried in the news reports, even though it's all there if you do your research. The 'bullied kid snaps and goes postal' narrative was politically expedient to the people running the show in the 90s.

Fun fact, this shit led to even MORE bullying of 'weird kids' because 'ooh be careful they might go crazy like those Columbine kids'.

>Fun fact, this shit led to even MORE bullying of 'weird kids' because 'ooh be careful they might go crazy like those Columbine kids'.
And like I mentioned earlier, that never happened, and instead adults started shooting up schools instead.

>Literal leprechaun

The bullies in my school weren't that stupid or thuggish. The ones who didn't mean to hurt people and just wanted to mess with them ended up growing into mature, likable people. And the cruel, crude ones ended up kicked out of school by age 17.

Honestly, there were more nerdy bullies in the school then there were jockish ones, but we didn't have a huge sports program, so maybe there wasn't much of a jock environment to begin with.

So you adapted by becoming a bully yourself? What's the point in that? Now you just instigate shit instead of stopping shit.

But hey, I guess shaping kids into aggressors in order to defend them against pointless, schoolyard aggression IS healthy. It's a lot better than teaching kids how to defend themselves, and end conflicts without starting new ones.

Aspergers.

I think 'deserve' isn't the right word for what you meant user, but nevertheless that's still a very shit opinion.

>bullies shape kids into being normal and try to fix themselves
Good parenting and natural social pressure do. Not retard kids with daddy issues.

>It's a lot better than teaching kids how to defend themselves

Kids can do that, it's called fighting

>natural social pressure do
That's bullying.

>Not retard kids with daddy issues.
I agree

I really don't like the male german accent, nor do I do Romana accents.

Accents I go crazy for.
British
Aussland
Central African

American English Dialects that are also okay
Eastern Southern.
Bayou English

Meme tier American Dialects
New York Dialect
New England Boston
Mid West Southern
Mid West North

>So all the frozen sausages we forced him to eat probably helped
Is there something you're not telling us, user.

What the fuck man

I have a speech impediment and I love this episode

>asking if a board with the average age of 14 if it remembers columbine

It doesn't sound remotely French. Not even with "traces" added.

Yeah, and you can learn how to fight and defend yourself while not constantly trying to hurt others, knuckle-dragger. It's called "speaking softly and carrying a big stick".

Why are there so many ethnic midgets at this school?

Was this Disney's "its a small world" training camp?

The Filipino accent is pretty terrible. Sounds like they accidentally bit their tongue or something.

Pan? Is it you? I saw that post on your tumblr.

Somebody posted Dexter's Lab and now its obligatory since both it and Samurai Jack were created by Genndy....

Anyone want to see a picture of Ashi getting hard vored by the alien that tried to eat Dexter in Misplaced In Space? Ashi doesn't mind turning into excrement according to the recent episode so the crossover is fitting. Besides that Lion Hunter from the Monkey shorts showed up in Samurai Jack (the Mad Jack ep). So naturally this alien voring Ashi is feasible.

Hope you get "bullied" by a pack of niggers.

Dylan Klebold - Hey man, there's a nigger over here.
Eric Harris - Shoot him.
Dylan Klebold - SHIT YEAH!
Isaiah Shoels - No... no... no... Mom!
Isaiah Shoels and Matthew Kechter are both hit with bullets and killed.

I hate smarmy english accents

There was this one kid hope made fun of me, like, two times I think in school and kicked me once in the nuts. Then when we moved on to Middle School and we met in a hallway, he called me a faggot and I told him to go fuck his mother. That apparently caught him by surprise, and he tried to push me down the stairs. Tried, I regained my balance and left. And I never saw him again.
I think it counts as a bully, but it wasn't that bad.

In the Spanish dun he had Bart Simpson's voice, so I always assumed that the bully was going after children who sounded like cartoon characters. At least, that's how my childish mind tried to make sense of it.

We've had some weird school shootings here in my country where guns are pretty strictly regulated. Like one kid who showed up to class with a fucking crossbow and when he obviously failed, he managed to stab a teacher to death with a knife he had brought.

That's so terrible it circles back to being funny.

I both got bullied and kind of was a bully back in middle school... except I mostly bullied girls when I was being the asshole. When I was getting bullied it was usually black dudes shaking me down for money or giving me wedgies, got beat up a couple times because they were in the mood to fight and I was in the room at the time. When I bullied girls, I never hit any of them but I did grab their asses and call them fat sluts. I also told them they smelled like shit and period blood and made cow noises when they drank milk. They weren't even fat but I made them feel like fatasses, lol. Also groped a bunch of thme in the hallways. No one even defended them trying to be gentleman/white knight, I pretty much got away with all this scot free. Even the teachers let me get away with it, it was rather surreal since normally my school was pretty strict on things.

It was more about having a lot of pent up aggression and rage and weak people being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Although I sorta enjoyed making those girls cry. That's what I think bullying is really all about, as opposed to all this social pressure bullshit, no, it's just about being mad and having some weak sap to take it out on.

>you have to eat all the sausage

>In the Spanish dub he had Bart Simpson's voice
I just noticed

And Dee Dee has Lisa's voice as well.

>>dexter builds an exo-skeleton to win a dodgeball game
Dodgeball still one of the best Dexter cartoons

You are a niggerlord of the higher order. Go die in a ditch while on fire you lard ass retarded fuckhole

>Decline in western society
>Aka the time I hit puberty and went to Sup Forums for the first time

Sure thing, kid

>They went to the principle's office

>He's wearing a "I hate kids who Tattletale" shirt

That was horrifying to know that even the principle was against you

I rewatched this episode a few minutes ago. I thought it was fun. It had some fun scenes and the leprechaun kid was funny. The ending was very funny as well.