Just finished this what do i think of it ?

Just finished this what do i think of it ?

Niggers.

all about that paper boy

Its a great show, but since this website is hostage to angry white teens you’ll get this

It's a perfect example of how black writers and actors can make really good stuff when they don't make everything about race.

"lol niggers" is a tried and true Sup Forums meme that predates not just Sup Forums but also /news/ and all the Stormfag racism that came here with them.

I've driven through Atlanta a few times. Those fuckers can't drive.

>looks cool
>first episode
>first 10 minutes
>"this whyte boi thanks he can say nigguh!"
>delete from hard drive

What is it with black people? Get an identity other than IM BLACK LMAO

It would be damn great if it wasn't for Donald Glover's white ass. That whitey think he neagro? Fuck no. My boys Paper boi and Darius are true niggers and can carry the show by themselves without the help of that fake-nigger.

This.

start blackchan if you care so much.....

This. This faggot even has a song saying black people should not be offended by the N word then makes it a problem in his show.

Too kino for Sup Forums.

This 1000x

Al is great, easily one of my favorite TV characters.

Idiots. The joke is that the kid is a fucking poser and Paper is surprised the kid claims to have said it to a random black dude. The joke continues because when he relates the story a second time, he leaves out that one detail. But you brainlets can't see that.
Also,
>This faggot even has a song saying black people should not be offended by the N word then makes it a problem in his show.
another example of people on Sup Forums not being able to differentiate between a fictional character on a fictional show, and a real-life guy who wrote a song.

The joke is that he feels comfortable saying it around Earn but not other black guys.

I meant Earn not Paper.

Overrated like everything Donald Glover does but worth a watch for Paper boi who is the anti nigger.

>what do i think of it ?

It was pretty good but there were way too many googles in it.

The bit about the invisible car had me dying

It was a shitty joke. White people not being allowed to say the n word has been done to death and it is not funny. Carmichael show did the joke way better and encouraged a white friend to say the n word because he felt like he deserved it. It subverts expectations while Atlanta did the same shit.

It's not that he isn't "allowed" to it's that he's a poser loser who self-censors depending who he's around.

That the transracial episode was hilarious

Season 2 when

blackino

This show reminded me about the boondocks.

My favorite episode too. Paper Boi centric episodes are always the best.

It's like two different shows mixed together. One, starring Donald Glover and his girlfriend, is for white privileged people who want to feel progressive for watching a "black show" in spite of it being as white as it gets. The other show, starring Paper Boi and Darius, is the real deal, pure nigger-kino.

A rare occasion of kangzkino

So can I get away with just fast-forwarding through all the parts with DongLover? He was why I quit.

Well made, funny, makes fun of the same bullshit race politics we do. Gambino has always slightly annoyed me but this is good, keen for the next season.

Honestly, yes, but in the later episodes Darius mostly disappears and the focus is almost completely on Donald and his gf.

True although the episode where that gay old white historian is sucking gambini's dick about how "great" african culture is is also kino.

Original, entertaining and funny

>Everything made up nigga, stay woke.

This is so accurate.

The show is good, it's not the best show in the world, but it's good. Worth watching, but a bit forgetful.

Donald Glover and Key and Peele are the whitest black people on TV

And I hate gambino so this post is a compliment.

Fuck him for shoehorning his album im the background and creating a shitty white character to do it.

The shows got a good soundtrack though

I've only seen the first two episodes. Is Donald letting his gf cuck him? I'm so confused. It's the whitest trash story line I've ever seen.

Where's the joke? That the other guys have a license to kick his ass and/or roast him? IIRC the kid is supposed to be from the same area so how is he a poseur

Kind of. It's not that he enjoys her fucking other guys but he accepts it because he tinks he's not good enough for her. Everything with those two characters is reddit tier.

>It's the whitest trash story line I've ever seen.
Poor white trash and poor black trash aren't really that different.

I worked on season 1 and 2 of Atlanta, this gun range is near my house, bought a gun there recently

He's a poser because he makes up a story about saying nigga to someone to Earn, but when he relates the story to Paper and the other guy, he leaves it out. The joke is that he's full of shit. And they don't roast him, as I recall. They basically just say "I don't know man, I like Flo Rida" or what ever they said. They have no reason to roast him because he didn't tell the "really nigga?" part of the story.

Gun stores with an in-house range are the best.

This. The joke is that he sees Earn as the whitey boi he is.

the joke is literally just that he was comfortable saying it around donald glover but pussied out when he was saying it around darius/paper boi

jesus christ

>The price on the can, tho
The TV show episode was amazing.

Guy that claimed to work on season 1 and 2 above, funny story, that whole episode was a replacement for another episode where an actor they were trying to get (and the story line pseudo-hinged on him) dropped out so they went with that idea instead

Fucking came here to post this. That specific fake commercial in that fucking episode makes up for any weak moments in the series.

>I worked on season 1 and 2 of Atlanta
No shit? What dept?

>mfw sheltered morons actually believe things like this

I’m not outing myself lol I’m sure I’m not the only person that works on it that occasionally visits this place

I wouldn't say the joke is that he's lying or anything, the gist of it is that he doesn't respect/fear Earn like he does other black dudes. He's just a pussy white kid who thinks he's better than someone else so he feels comfortable using 'familiar' language that designates a lack of respect. And to those who are saying it's because he thinks Earn is as white as he is you may have some inkling of the implied truth but more simply it's a power relationship that mirrors a racial politics of today.

I want to colonize Vanessa

it's childish gamkino

Bruh I'm not hunting you down I'm just curious. Keep it vague, pre-pro, production, or post?

eyyyy

It depends, if you're (((white))) you think it's the greatest thing every imagined. If you're white, you think it's alright, a bit boring desu.

Production...technically a little pre too

This

Cool man. I do G&E myself, that's the root of the curiousity. But I'm LA based. Hear Atlanta's been blowing up with work recently, hope it treats you well.

Anyone else get gay vibes when she was talking to her bitchy ho friend?

confirmed for unit table
bring me some snacks peasant

is she half jewish? She looks jewish

Donald Glover is the most reddit actor ever after Chris Pratt

You're probably confusing her with Zoe Kravitz

>unit table
Are you from the UK or something? It’s called craft service

Yeah Atlanta (the city) is insanely busy with productions, I work non-stop, hope everything stays busy with you guys out there too

The fuck, I thought that they were split but had a kid and he was trying to make a relationship happen between the two of them again. They're actually in the relationship but she goes and fucks other dudes?

You know nothing.

That invisible car bit was funny as fuck

You're right, white trash are worse.

It's not that he doesn't respect or fear Earn, he's closer friends with Earn. He barely knows those other guys and therefore can't predict their reaction.

He definitely doesn't respect Earn. He seemed like the typical Chad who tries to be "cool" with everyone.

>hey, it's ok if you sleep with other men because we aren't technically in a relationship in spite of having a girl together and acting as if we were in one

He's fucking other girls too. It's a stupid relationship but it's not really one sided.

who are you quoting?
ah well that's alright then dubsman, it's just two dummies bein dumb together then.

The term for that isn't Chad, it's Douchebag.

>show starts off as drama with a bit of subtle comedy
>you're obviously meant to care/relate to the characters on some level
>few episodes in it throws that out the window to make a full-blown satire
>changes back to drama yet again and still expects me to give a shit
Nah the show is a mess

Overrated. Would have liked it more without the character Darius.
Glover trying too hard projecting his pseduo intellectual shit.

Definitely not friends. Acquaintances and maybe rivals, definitely not friends.

>Did you just climb out of that dumpster?
>No.

you dumb niggers

he doesn't think of earn as black. Because earn doesn't act black.

I really enjoyed the show but all I kept thinking about is: being black must be entertaining but fucked up at the same time