Is anyone looking forward to the Valerian and Laureline movie? Or as I like to call it...

Is anyone looking forward to the Valerian and Laureline movie? Or as I like to call it, the comic that Star Wars ripped off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOL3hS3hSOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dunno. Would it be better as animation?

>the comic that Star Wars ripped off
Just for that, fuck your obscure garbage comic.

And just to clarify, I don't give a shit about Star Wars. The human imagination is far more limited than we give it credit for, and any idea that anyone has come up with has already been done a hundred times.

Originality is bullshit, and OP is a faggot. Now get out.

>Looking forward to this movie?
>Has Cara Delevingne in it
NO

Luc Besson might be the closest to making it work in live action. I wouldn't mind an animated feature. The two leads don't have likable faces

>Or as I like to call it, the comic that Star Wars ripped off
Does that mean it ripped off Lensmen too?

SOTORY TIME FUCKING WHEN?

>The two leads don't have likable faces
>likeable faces
The fuck does that even mean?

I am but don't expect it to do any good in America

Europe might save it

The trailer actually didn't look too bad, but I'm still on the fence whether I'm going to see it. I'm kind of burnt out by all these huge blockbuster movies.

>Green Goblin and Enchantress team up as space heroes
I'd watch that

The world was a smaller place in the 70s. Lucas thought no one in America would ever see the french comic he stole from

I think it looks pretty fun, though desu I had no idea it was based on a comic.

Looks like a pretty funky sci fi adventure though, which there just aren't enough of.

They're not leading protagonist material.

Don't have likable faces (or eyebrows)

... And what the fuck does THAT mean? Do you think they're bad actors or something? Stop dancing around your point and just say it.

don't forget the old Republic serials they cribbed their style from

not that user, but

she's office hot at best and he's the troglodyte they dug up to make her look pretty

>the comic that Star Wars ripped off
This isn't New Gods?

>New Gods

New Gods ripped off neo-nazi Erik von Daniken's Chariots of the Gods, like a lot of Kirby's work, but Chariots was itself largely a composite of existing conspiracy theories, some with attested authors, others simply folklore of the mid-20thC.

So I guess this user was right after all

>I don't like them because I can't fap to them.
I can't imagine living life being as much of a shallow piece of shit as you. Seriously, how do you even function like that?

Wait I haven't read Chariot of the Gods but it looks like it's just "Ancient Aliens" stuff. That's not what New Gods is about at all.

If anything New Gods is an extension of the ideas he had for Thor and his interest in myths and gods in general

>it's not about ancient aliens
>it's just an extension of his ideas for Thor

those are literally both series about ancient aliens

>New Gods ripped off neo-nazi Erik von Daniken's Chariots of the Gods
u wot m8

Speaking of, was this any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=yOL3hS3hSOY

Yes, New Gods was an extension of what Kirby wanted to do with Thor and yes, his Thor stuff was tangentially related to the Ancient Aliens idea but that doesn't mean the New Gods have anything to do with aliens influencing our history. The Fourth World is primarily set in the present. The New Gods fight over Earth NOW.

The New Gods and Thor weren't aliens (like in the MCU). They were literally Gods in Kirby's view. The New Gods were what followed after Marvel Thor and Asgard buys the farm in Ragnorak.

>Or as I like to call it, the comic that Star Wars ripped off

See, this is how I know you're a shill. You've been making these threads for months now and each and every one starts with some variation of "the comic that inspired Star Wars" or "the comic that Star Wars ripped off." Never anything else about the movie or why we should see it.

I'm afraid they're paying you too much my lazy friend. You need a less transparent marketing strategy.

looks cool but I bet it will tank in the box office.