What does Sup Forums think of Buffalo '66?

What does Sup Forums think of Buffalo '66?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MP-03bF1MvQ&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was the only film to ever make me cry - 20 years ago

I liked it. Gallo did a good job of making his character relatable by the end.

I haven't seen it since it came out but at the time I liked the way it looked, the shot composition of Kevin Corrigan talking on the phone, the scene at the dinner table with the picture-in-picture, the Yes song 'Heart of the Sunrise' and many other things. I guess I saw it at the right age for it to affect me, though I doubt I would rate it so highly if I saw it again now.

Gallo is one of the greatest filmmakers of our time, and it's a shame he refuses to show his movies to the public. Sadly it's for the best though because as you can see bu most of the threads here, most people can't appreciate his genius.

Gallo is just a poor man's Korine. B66 is the only worthwhile thing he's done.

When a mini-dwarf rich kid from Nashville like Harmony Korine flies first class and moves to New York City’s Soho in his ‘plush safe’ apartment, running around town quoting Godard with lines like, "Fuck the bourgeois", it’s insincere, it’s calculated, it’s unoriginal, and it’s the worst thing in the world, ‘trendy’. He already knows that he and his boring girlfriend Connecticut Chloe Sevigny are going to be on the cover of ‘The Face’. He knows he’ll get his run at The Angelica and be hip in Japan. But no one will ever make an important film because they saw ‘Gummo’ or ‘Donkey Boy’.

The only impact Harmony Korine will have will be on the lives of the girls he slipped drugs to, got stoned and raped while they were passed out. An autobiographical scenario he chose to include in his average screenplay ‘Kids.' I’ll fuck your ass Cary Woods.

This movie makes me wish I had a gf really badly. I miss my ex

Is Gallo a good filmmaker? I've only seen the Brown Bunny and it was so fucking boring. How's his other stuff compare?

buffalo is a shit city all we have is dindus and tim hortons

You're not as bad as Rochester. Stop crying.

>film is supposed to be entertaining
Stick to Michael Bay.

Honestly man, I was more engaged by Koyaanisqatsi then the Brown Bunny.

*than
Michael Bay

Widely regarded as a hack.
Buffalo '66 still is a good film though.

This can be readily discarded since it was written by someone who can't even understand why anonymity is important on this site. This type of person obviously can't be trusted to have valuable insights regarding film.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Go ahead and explain why anonymity is important on this site.

>says the subhuman who doesn't know the difference between "than" and "then"
It's not like English is the de facto language of the world or anything.

my dick has never been harder than when i saw christina ricci in this film

>explain things to me that I should've lurked long enough to know before posting
Bite the curb faggot.

>V Gallo
>Le Edgemeister General

100% guaranteed that I've been here way longer than your little underage ass that has this romanticized notion of "we are anominus!!"
And so I shall keep the trip, to spite little bitches like yourself.

Don't turn into an internet bully.

Funny, Google says your trip is like a week old at most. And you obviously haven't been here to partake in any discussions as to why anonymous discourse is beneficial. You also seem to be too young and stupid to google why it's beneficial. So, you're under 25, not very smart, and probably got here no earlier than 2012. A disgusting newfag, by any measure.

Nice try, littl Billy.
Bern in here since 2008, I'm 27. The option of anonymity is important, someone not using it is irrelevant.
Yes, the trip is new, I've made it to make a sale on a different board, but seeing the absolute butthurt it causes with zero effort and energy I've decided to keep it and so it shall be.

this is my favorite video of any artist @ 12:40

youtube.com/watch?v=MP-03bF1MvQ&

>still hasn't grown out of the impotent adolescent need to pretend you're emotionally affecting strangers online
>pretending to be an actual adult above the age of 25
These things are mutually exclusive, little kid. So, now that we both know you're not 27, how about you go do your homework instead of proving you're newfag cancer who doesn't understand the only reason to use this site.