Her name is Mai

>her name is Mai
>pronounced may

This still bugs the shit out of me.

The entire linguistics of ATLA was fucked up, and hiring a calligraphy expert wasn't remotely enough.

Shut up M.Night

t. Actual autist

She was shit anyway.

Her combat style was odd, I guess there's not really a way to do a ranged non-bender well in a kids' show though (since you can't have people getting hit by knives or arrows)

Mai was second best girl after Azula, faggot!

>Has supreme knife throwing skillz
>Never hits anyone

If she can pin people rendering them immobile, why kill them? Prisoners can be very useful and all that.

ATLA should never have been targeted at kids.

What shit taste.
>Toph
>Ty Lee
Even hair loops was better than "*Psychotic Menstruation Sister" and "Cut My Life Into Pieces"

This show should have been on Netflix or HBO. In fact Netflix should get the rights and do a third season. The fuck is BRYKE even doing now anyway? I thought they were working on some FLCLxPeanuts cartoon or some shit.

>Ty Lee
Cow titted slut

>Toph
May as well have had a dick

Wrong.

Nah, she definitely had a pussy. Just like you, you fucking faggot. What's your address? I want to come beat the shit out of you.

>wait
>trait
>gain
>pain
>nail
>wail

I don't see a problem here.

Boas/smoke bombs/flash bombs/nets/knock out gas/toxins

Just make her a projectile expert who has a fetish for drawing out the victim's agony in unique ways. Over stab and go.

>Azula

>A-ZOO-lah

Always bugged me. Shouldn't it have been AH-zula?

Azula/Mai makes more sense than Azula/TyLee.

Fight me faggots.

This is the only spelling that I'm convinced was genuinely fucked up. I knew a chinese woman with the same name, and it was spelled Mei.

Azula, as in Azul, the Spanish word for blue.

Holy shit I can't believe you said that

Go to bed, Shayamalan

Blame the English language that has to chew on every single vowel for some reason.
Most European languages agree on what sound most vowels are, but English people had to be special snowflakes about it.

>FLCLxPeanuts cartoon
What are you talking about?

You'll cowards don't even smoke crack.