Lasers, nigga

Lasers, nigga.

>I was in space my dude

was this really supposed to impress deckard?

>I saw da pwetty lights
Such a powerful scene

pew pew deckard
pew pew...

>I saw C-beams dude
Wow, truly sublime

Well, see ya on the flip!

>my man I have literally seen beam
still shaking

brb gotta snooze deckard

i dont get this meme

dude orian sholder heh

>Watch, as Leon plunges his hand into liquid nitrogen and Pris holds a hot egg! Can you believe it Deckard? I think not. Now behold - I shall jump slightly further than you!

>Ive seen footage, I stay noided

kek

If C-beams are anything like I-beams, this guy just saw some girders. Who cares?

>Deckard, I've walked through the streets of Los Angeles, seen its dazzling lights and gigantic skyscrapers. When have you ever experienced anything like that, you fucking faggot

Fuck you niggers this scene was great.

Would have been way more profound if Roy described seeing real animals and forests, not technology.

>I've seen things you wouldn't believe deckard...neighborhoods without niggers...banks staffed by honest White Men...schools where little white girls and boys were not bullied for the color of their skin....streets without dirty chinks looking to make disgusting hapas...

Jesus christ were the 80's different.

>the Tannhauser freakin' Gate bro

>I've eaten chilean C-bass
umm ok?

underrated

it was chilli and sea beams retard

I mean have you been in space thou?

rOy bAdY

these threads are proof Sup Forums has become utter shit and yes I've seen c beams glitter in the dark near the tannhauser gate

I prefer this to politics posters.

He say you reddit runner.

Memes aside, i like this whole scene. C beams were a wrong pick, but i like to feel that he has seen some really awesome and weird shit, like what he is trying to actually imply obviously.

Does anyone have that pasta of Bryant telling Deckard to make like a skinjob and fuck off or something?

lmaoooooooo

>I have memories you people wouldn't believe...drinking cheap Lambrusco wine on the Gianicolo Hill overlooking Rome, at sunset...

>I'm more human than human my man, I went to mars 'n shit.

We're all joking. Of course it's a great scene.

I'm not

>dude you'll never believe this, I saw a fucking spaceship bro
>it was ON FIRE man

He was awful, I thought people praising his performance was a meme, but they're genuine

>yo homie
>I saw crackle lights and sparkle pops
truly the replicants were more human than humans

aye dawg that shid was lit bruh but it ain’t no thang cuz now that shit be gone like piss in da rain nigga

OH NO NO NO NO

>I saw things
My boipucci trembled in ecstasy.

>me look at shiny thing!

Did someone just pull my thread and my first few posts from the archive or something?

The C-Beams, Deckard!

Then you're a subhuman philistine.

said the replicant

See, I like this one way more then the Jiro one.

>mainstream thrillers will never exhibit this kind of subtlety again
I don't care if your joke is funny, user. Cinema is dead and I would kill for this hot-egg-holding environmentalist stuff.

FUCK ME HOW DID I NOT UNDERSTAND THIS
HOW DOESN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND THIS
THEY WERE GOD DAMN CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
OF _COURSE_ HE WAS TALKING ABOUT GIRDERS

he was a general lol
leon was the only 'worker', and he was a sewage worker

That's not bad for beginner work.

fine arts are dead too. painters used to study their profession from fucking childhood.
the person that made this was likely pushing 23 and figured it out by watching /ic/

meh

love that memory

faceapp him

>you see beem D-leen my gates
>you have no idea man

Imagine being Deckard in that scene

it would be painful

Hehe i saw some cool shit, i'm a robot dude. Good thing my brain is a harddrive so everyone can see what i saw, it'll probably be on youtube by tomorrow haha.
Later Decker!

___B
GREEN
___A
___M
___S