Did you like it?

Did you like it?

no, it was clickbait. i instadrop any show that dripfeeds you info then does the whole "come back next week to find out!" bullshit.

I liked the webms of her kissing her sister!

Did she kiss her pusy?

i didn't see any webms that showed that but just imagine it mm

Why is this a problem though when there are only 8 episodes in the entire series?

Do you have it?

No but she rubbed it

Iskipped all of detectives bdsm parts because they where comopletely unnecesary. Good show overall. Took me a bit to realise the difference between her flashbacks and what actually happened that night when they finally started showing it.

based

i have to watch 8 hours of filler just to find out she had amnesia and killed her sister?

it's retarded. it's a cheap gimmick. the guy who directed Lost/Leftovers does the same thing. it's a way to get you to watch the next episode without actually telling an interesting story

>detectives bdsm parts
I agree those were pretty cringe but I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at those scenes.

Considering you write like a black or a teenager, I'm not surprised.

Then it's resolved in he first minutes of the next episode. Very lazy writing.

>i have to watch 8 hours of filler just to find out she had amnesia and killed her sister?
Not what happened btw. Far from it.

It was a perfect for simpy alluding to him being fucked up.

I liked it.

>most people assume we all start from the same place
>*eye twitch*
>we don't
Ambros had a hard life

what in the heck

>Lost/Leftovers does the same thing
are you literally retarded? The Leftovers isn't about le epic twisty end and if you think that it is, you should just stick to whatever trash low iq shows you enjoy

i liked it very much

>i instadrop any show that dripfeeds you info then does the whole "come back next week to find out!" bullshit.
isn't that the point of a making a TV series as opposed to a film? that the story unfolds over several episodes?

What?

what are those expressions trying to convey?

extreme sexual lust

From what I remember she guides Biel's hand in her panty and then it fades out

wow i would love to be in their family!!

i absolutely hated it. binged it on Netflix so i didnt have to put up with the 1 EP per week bullshit.

Anyway. I was FURIOUS all the way through. It has SO many flaws.

Let us be honest. People only cared about the WHY?!?! because she was fucking HOT.

Nobody would have cared if it was some random dude who commited the murder lmao. They'd just lock that nigga up and slap him with an L or death row without asking any questions.

This is another bad case of bullshit female centrism on TV.

I knew from EP1 that it must have had something to do with SEX cause its a female. What else could it be?!

I read some critics and they were spouting this dumb shit like - "you never judged her" - OFC i fucking did. I judged this dumb bitch during the whole show. In the end it was her being a fucking dumbass and putting herself into all these stupid situations lmao.

Why'd i feel any compassion, pity or anything else towards this dumb slut?!

She fucked around like an absolute maniac with the worst people and paid the price for it until she got away and found some dumb cuck who cared for her only to throw it all away again and she got away with everything.

Her sister was dying anyway and she died while getting fucked by some other random dude.

Jesus women who celebrate this show and the protagonist as some sort of feminist hero and symbol of empowerement are fucking deranged.

TL;DR PLOT

>men are evil mudering rapists
>women should be allowed to murder them

Mmm they should rub their pusy on each other

That feel when a Biel sister

Think they lezd it up IRL? I think they 69d each other in their trailer after these scenes personally

on each other face

>men are evil mudering rapists
SPOILERS. But Frankies father wanted to kill her but couldn't so he went with the whole drugs thing.
>women should be allowed to murder them
They put her in the asylum in the end, and she would not have killed Frank if she would not had aknife in her hand , she would have just hit and slaped him several times like she did with the detective.

yeah 2 years "asylum" for a brutal manslaughter

Knife or not - what does it fucking matter?! Like i said - she only got away with all that bullshit cause shes hot.

No spoilers - i mean the whole show conveys the message about "evil men" and how they are responsible for all the fuck ups in her life. Dating, Sex, Objectifying women, Using women, Abusing them etc. The list goes on and on.

Name one decent male character in that show. SPOILER: YOU CAN'T. Not even her husband cause he wanted to commit a murder lol.

I don't agree with you. I am very skeptical and cautious of feminist agenda in TV. I did not really get it from this show. Young women are portrait as cheap sluts. The mother is basically the villain in this show and is responsible for driving her daughters in mindless rebellion.

Ambros is troubled guy but he is a good man and the show did a good job of portraying a strong yet scarred male character.

Biel probably convinced her into practicing the clit rubbing scene together before they acted it out

>the mother

you mean CHRISTIANS

Women aren't portrayed as cheap sluts. The true message here is that women should be able to BE sluts but its MEN that end up drugging, fucking and ruining their life so hard they miss 2 months of their lifes after they are done with them.

>GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN

I think he means he prefers sitcoms and other tv shows that don't require you to see the previous episode to neccessarily enjoy the show. Like those monster of the week type shows like X-files, Buffy, or Fringe.

I don't I think you're really stretching it here. I am sorry for what ever happened to you in your life that made you hate women so much.

Post it

how old is her sister suppose to be? isn't biel like 50 years old?

Whoa momma!

how is this allowed??

what the fuck kind of drug would make you forget you killed someone and buried them in the forest, stupid show. but biel was smoking and there was fun incest fingering.

>ywn be Biel's sister and kiss her neck

>what the fuck kind of drug would make you forget you killed someone and buried them in the forest
But she didn't killed anyone at that point, and they druged her for two monts.

No, he's referring to shows like The Sopranos that don't rely on cheap twist endings that are quickly resolved in the next episode.

but the sopranos literally ends on a cheap twist ending

me on the left

ITS NOT A CHEAP TWIST ENDING

Its the best ending in TV history. A defining moment. STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cums lustfully*

>you mean CHRISTIANS
it seems that touched you a nerve

What a great relationship!

I think this is what the show did really well is create a situation where a girl will be dead soon and has never experienced any sort of fun or pleasure in her life. Her older sister really doesn't want to be engaging in this incestious behaviour but knows that her sister will not experience sexual pleasure anywhere else in what little life she has left.

Press F tp pay respects to Phoebe/

wow if i was in a similar situation i would definitely help her as best i could! reluctantly