>ruins your movie

everytime she talked it threw me off, literally someone of the street could do her lines better than her.. sounded like a whaling asian everytime she opened her mouth... Seriously, how did they cast her? Is it that bad for asian actors out here that shes the one?

the entire movie was awful. what difference does it make

I thought she was very cute. Every time she oponed her mouth I wanted to deepthroat her.

When is Pom getting her own movie? They should replace Gamorah with her.

i though it was a great movie visually that is going to age like absolute dog shit

really? harpies is what your into? she's '' french '' but sounded like a japanese stereotype or JAV GIRL

cute!

>casting an asian for a creature who's powers revolve entirely around empathy

You're confusing empathy and sympathy. If she had sympathy she wouldn't be a weird autist who told people's secrets out loud.

>Every time she oponed her mouth I wanted to deepthroat her.
My exact thoughts

>wanted to deepthroat her

You wanted her dick in your throat?

it only makes sense to go asian when you need a bug person

Did I stutter?

Same, user. Same.

>Klementieff's father died of cancer when she was 5, and her mother wasschizophrenicand unable to care for children,[4]so Klementieff was raised by her paternal uncle and aunt.[3]Her uncle, whom she described as "like my second father", died on her 18th birthday.[4]Klementieff briefly attended law school after her uncle's death to appease her aunt, but did not find the career path appealing. She also worked as a waitress and saleswoman in France.[4]She started acting at age 19 at theCours Florentdrama school inParis. A few months into her education, she won a theater competition that awarded her free classes for two years with the school's top teachers.

She might have serious issues. Now in Hollywood which can be exploited.

RIP

>whaling asian
wtf is a whaling asian? Why are so many white bois stupid as fuck and cant even into your own language?

>asian
>black-eyed bug person
yup

>whaling asian
You mean Japanese? I think that's the only Asian nation that still hunts whales.

Cute but shut your fucking mouth user

This.

I'd take her dick too.

Based Nips.

t. butthurt Snyderfag

>They should replace Gamorah with her.
Fuck no, Zoe looks a million times better than that hapa.

It's a very simple statement. Is English not your first language?

She was great in her role. Though I could be being blinded by the fact that I wanted to lick her antennas

they threw her in there for the chink audiences.

its all about global box office $$$$

I'm going to need a bigger flyswatter

Calling things reddit has been overused here but I just know this movie's script was made out of reddit posts.

have you not scene nips whaling? it's all ping ping pong ni hao ho ho

manti is cute

no it's underused if anything, 80% of the posts are redditors

she was literally the least bad part of the movie

also you can tell she will help defeat Thanos. You don't introduce a side character so late into the game without a use for it.

no idea what this is trying to prove

why don't they ever cast normal asians holy fuck

These are the types of AF who screw WM and jews, they get their representation and its pretty accurate.

AF like these are Liberated feminists only to defend their miscegenation but then racially driven eugenicists who only breed for the purpose of having mal adjusted half WHITE half asian children.

All so they will be less asian, and to be able to live through their less asian hopefully fully white kids. If you were to give AF what they wanted you would cast a blonde and call her ethnically Chinese. Same with every other POC including jews.

>ctrl+f
>homesch

She was based off kids who are homeschooled who get into whatever college, trying to interact with others.

[fart noise]

Looks like she just murdered somebody.

I was nowhere near as cute as her.

They all have purple hair

The gold lady gave me a boner

i don’t think you know how to sex user.
gb2/s4s/

:)

I've probably seen more asian women with streaks of color in their hair than any other demographic for what it's worth