SECRET WARRIORS preview

by Matthew Rosenberg and Javier GarrĂ³n

I really hope this is good. I like Rosenberg, but I've never read a team book by him, only solos. Might be a Lemire situation where he's good on solos but sucks on teams.

I need to wash the taste of Champions out of my mouth with a Ms. Marvel team-book that isn't garbage, and Quake in SHIELD/Agents of SHIELD is practically unrecognizable from her OG Secret Warriors/Secret Avengers-self so it'd be nice to see more of her old personality and less of her MCU-ized version.

Colorist fucked up the hair here. Quake's hair color should be Kamala's, and Kamala's should be Quake's.

this looks cool so far

>Moon gurl again

Tradd Moore cover?
I never knew how badly I wanted to see him do Karnak, but thinking of Luther Strode I can't see how I missed it...

>Tradd only does the covers

FUCK YOU EVERY PUBLISHER THAT DOES THIS

>no Tradd Moore Karnak ongoing, ever
>no Tradd Moore Ms. Marvel ongoing, ever
>no Tradd Moore ongoing, ever

He's slow as fuck. He's in the "stokoe category" now where covers and backups are paying the bills.

The art looks wonky and the roster of this team is weird.

>artist whose claim to fame is the fluidity of his paneling
>only does covers because he's slow as fuck
It really is a goddamn waste.

Well that's terrifying.

Maybe he could do minis or single arcs, even Mcnevin and Ribic can manage 3-4 chapters.

If it wasn't for the event cycle they could give him a book with a longer lead time. Instead of being 3-4 months out they could have him on a 6-8, but noOOoo. I really want him to do more Marvel work though, he's a breath of fresh air far as I'm concerned.

>Moon Girl isn't cute

DROPPED

>Artist remembers Kamala's wavy hair and big Paki nose

If only the colorist didn't fuck it up.

Whats with the HYDRA scrubs?

Secret Empire

Great. Another promising series to be dragged in to event tie-in hell.

Quake was ruined by MCU synergy
Nothing to see here

>First issue is a big event tie-in
Dead on Arrival.

stop shoving Kamala in this shitty team books, you fucks

Stop wasting a team slot on Kamala, she's fucking worthless on teams

>implying Kamala isn't the worst worst part of every team or cross over she is in

I still don't understand the team composition. Kamala and Karnak?

>Soclits say Daisy and Kamala are odds on how to do things
>Karnak is absent from this fight

He is probably killing people for Daisy while the rest of the team thinks they have the moral high ground.

Also I think either Kamala or moon girl are leaving by the end of the arc. The team formed because of secret empire and Rosenberg said the cast would increase with non Inhumans.

>inhumans
>event
>shit roster

I'm sure this'll be a great stealth mini.

Shocker and Avalanche need to pop out of nowhere and bitch clap that bitch before vibrating her body to orgasm repeatedly

Who brings a giant red T-Rex on a covert mission? And better yet, how did the Hydra goons let that sneak up on them?

>how did the Hydra goons let that sneak up on them?

Distracted by the giant Kamala