New character steals the spotlight of an old one who is essentially the face of the franchise

>new character steals the spotlight of an old one who is essentially the face of the franchise
>(that new character) has no interesting personality whatsoever and checks with every modern cliche
>people still defend it

Bringing it back was a mistake. I fucking knew it would get fucked up.

>another "I don't like the episode, nor should you and the show is ruined" thread

(You) and get the fuck

>I fucking knew it would get fucked up.
That's what your mother said when you started speaking

It's not even about that particular episode, you can already see where they are going with this. At least we got comics.

>one episode where the focus wasn't even the antag until the final pivotal character moment
>Sup Forums shits itself
I'm sorry that the old clan-of-the-week format was left behind for an actual storyline, but you can't keep making these threads expecting people to take you seriously

Can someone explain how ashi stole the spotlight,she barely spoke outside of like two two minute rants,was tied up and barely did anything inside the beast,Jack still got to do all the cool shit,he's state of mind was the focus with the crows and visions,he even got more dialogue.What did ashi do that was so spotlight stealing that's triggered half the jackfags

Burned.

The comics are much blander than this new season and still don't provide any real ending. Try again.

Several of the upcoming episode summaries detail Ashi as following Jack and starting some kind of "relationship" with him. Whether it's platonic or romantic hasn't been said. (Spoilers for Upcoming Episodes)

>Female character literally does nothing but bitch, moan and bitch.
>"REEEEE! GENNDY IS A HACK!"
They should have made Ashi black. Then reveal that Ashi had a dick all along.

Don't even need to spoiler that shit, after the latest episode it become obvious this would happen.

I don't give a fuck about the story anymore, it's ruined. All I want to see is jack fighting the blue nigga again.

That's hardly much to complain about considering how pretty much every episode so far can be summarized in one sentence in how things are going:"Jack travels alone and fights a robot","jack ambushed by assassins","jack kills assassins","jack escapes monster".Despite the simple premise a lot of good stuff is stuffed into that premise,I'm hopeful gendy can stuff more into "jack bonds with ashi" than meets the eye.Hes already done that

No, you don't get it. There's a girl in the story now. She has no character traits of her own, and she clearly exists as a foil to explore how Jack affects the world around him. But she's a girl, user. She has a vagina. She's going to ruin everything. Everything is ruined.

These FEMALES OUT OF MY SERIOUS ACTION SHOW threads are fucking killing me

>One episode

Future episode summaries have been shown and Ashi seems to play a major role in two or three of them.

I've seen this before

Mother fucker you best not be complaining about the best cape movie I've seen in years. That shit was fantastic.

No', I'm saying that SJ S5 is basically Logan so I don't understand why they hate it now when they loved Logan

>expecting consistency from human beings, let alone on Sup Forums

It's okay user, you'll learn.

>a yo mama joke
yawn

>new character steals the spotlight of an old one who is essentially the face of the franchise
This is getting stupid. And also ironic that people are this triggered by Ashi daring to get any screentime and yet are hyped that the Scottsmen is coming back for the next episode.

Why have there been so many of these fucking bait threads now?

>people upset that the revival of one of the most beloved cartoons of Cartoon Network history is getting shit on for OC GRRL POWER bullshit
>bait

Just hide these and move on. This SJ thread spam is a false flag op by Rockfuckers and whatever Rick and Morty fans are.

because people like you and me keep posting in them

> I CAN SEE THE FUTURE.
Are you a biotic god?

>it's bait
>oh yeah well have some more bait

stop it op
you dingus

Too early to judge honestly.

Also next week's episode looks top-tier.

S H I T
H
I
T

R O A S T E D
O
A
S
T
E
D

HHHHHHHHHHGK