/trek/-The Last Klingon edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhZf5eAxbJk
stage-9.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was this Nimoy's best role outside of Trek?

Mr Worf, WHY did DS9 only have one courtroom drama episode when TNG had four? How can you call DS9 the best series in this case?

Was it perfidy?

This is Ensign Chekov. Say something nice about him.

Watching with a quasi-critical eye,I simply cannot take the concept of bitcoin seriously anymore. At first I started making my bitcoin posts as a joke ("Why don't they call it X instead of a Bitcoin? The name is misleading") but I'm starting to get annoyed whenever anyone mines Bitcoins. I just can't stop thinking about all the exchange rates, the unbelievable decisions that people make, the fact that it's possible for the technology to work flawlessly while not being something anyone wants to touch because of the deep web, there's so much about the Bitcoin that doesn't make even a little bit of sense. And then there's the fucking dollar. They put a bunch of low interest rates in a economic system to encourage investment or something, but they can't set up monitors around housingmarkets? Actually, we know that they CAN and DO do this--in that episode with the 2008, we see it done, it's the entire plot--and no amount of handwaving can make me believe that there is some reason that makes sense economically NOT to have done this before. And the economy almost never malfunctions; when it does, they can fix it, no problem. It's even more unbelievable than China's ability to manufacture without actually being a capitalist country like America was. Why the fuck can't they make more economies? Why the fuck can't firms experience emotions but people can? If a growing economy encourages spending, why can't the afford and starship? Why does that propped up money lose cohesion when it leaves the country if it's backed by fiat, rather than specie? Who decided that currency was a good idea?

Was Crossover a big deal when it aired, being the first time they revisited the Mirror universe in almost 30 years.?

There was also "Dax" (not a good episode so I forgive you for forgetting it) and "Tribunal" (a good episode so you have no excuse).

Apologize to everyone in this thread RIGHT NOW, you pathetic worthless wretch.

cut my life into pieces
this is your last resort
transportation
no breathing
don't give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding

It was murder
but I wanted him to die so its ok

CUZ I'M LOSING MY SIGHT
LOSING MY MIND
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME I'M FINE

It's okay, the trial never ended. She'll get what's coming to her.

>Cut my life into pieces
>This is my last resort
>Suffocation
>No breathing
>Don't give a f*** if I cut my arm, bleeding

Best sex scene in trek history.
Lewd and not SFW!

>And he's here to do some business with the big iron on his hip
>The big iron on his hiiiiiiip

is that classical music?

I CANT GO ON
LIVING THIS WAY

Literally the Shadow The Hedgehog of Star Trek

He was pretty good as bilbo baggins.

Was it fat?

I'M SORRY BUT I'M JUST THINKING OF THE RIGHT WORDS TO SAY
I KNOW THEY DON'T SOUND THE WAY I PLANNED THEM TO BE

what was her problem?

>One (nothing wrong with me)

>Two (nothing wrong with me)

May I please touch it?

nothing wrong with me

angry virgin, she stopped the war when odo fugged her

I want to live like solid people,
I want to do whatever solid people do,
I want to sleep with solid people,
I want to sleep with solid people like Major Kira.

But she didn't understand,
She just smiled and called me a good friend.

LET THE CARDIES HIT THE FLOOR

>Three (nothing wrong with me)

>Four (nothing wrong with me)

Hey, what do you guys think of my idea for a DS9/VOY crossover? I pitched it in the 90's but it never took off. I think Gene would have loved it.

One day 7 decided that she wanted to learn more about the process of biological assimilation. She instructed the Holodeck to create a simulation of the digestive system of a humanoid female at a scale of roughly 1000 to 1. As she was embarking on her expedition the holodeck failed when the ship encountered a major spatial anomaly. This anomaly happened to result in the presence of a wormhole exactly where the model's esophagus would be, a wormhole leading to the same point in the anatomy of Ezri Dax. The wormhole had a side effect: 7 was shrunk by it's subspace matrix down to one one-thousandth of her original size!

Dax felt something in her throat and swallowed, sending 7 down to her stomach. She wondered what it had been but it never occurred to her to look into the slight sensation of 'presence' in her mouth. It never occurred to her that one of the missing crew of the starship Voyager had been digested within her Trill stomach, fuel for her symbiont. But the symbiont had all of 7's memories, as a side effect of the digestion.

I CAN ONLY COUNT TO FOUR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LET THE CARDIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

She probably believed she was literally a God.

>It never occurred to her that one of the missing crew of the starship Voyager

She joined the crew the ship went missing, she wouldn't have been on the duty roster when they left.

Riker had the best rack in Star Trek. Prove me wrong (protip: you can't).

More to the point, she technically went missing as a passenger on the Raven

are men in the Federation circumcissed? did Worf's human adopted parents circumcise him?

Attention, Bajoran workers, tell me about yours sexual organs

What was his fucking problem?

>tfw no harem of Russian qt's to "play" with on the Holodeck during downtime
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhZf5eAxbJk

Q reproduction is like snails

Is future kim the biggest failure of all time?

Well, the human perception of what Q sex is like, anyhow.

was it rape?

Voyager gets so much better once kes leaves and seven comes on board. Kes' voice is so annoying

This picture is stupid. If anything, the people in the top right look like they didn't really care about dressing up and are just there to party/socialize. Bottom right actually look like they put time and effort into their costumes.

Don't you know that Voyager is the worst thing ever and it's not a comfortable show with great sci-fi plots, appealing visuals and hot waifu after waifu?

Riker is looking good in the top right.

Huh?

The implication is those girls are either paid models or Patreon sluts coopting iconic imagery and have never watched a single episode of TOS. It's really BS, because any level of Trek fandom is ok in my book.

Where can I meet a Trek loving girl?

This webm is so comfy. Why can't I live on the Enterprise-D? I hate this reality.

Because you are a dumb dumb

Well alot of plot lines finally come into fruition and the series finally gets some fucking legs. Just like any other trek it takes a couple seasons to really get started.

I think this is the best attention bajoran workers edit.

This thread better not die, I've got another two hours to kill *winks at a certain someone in the room*

"In Search Of". That was his best outside of Star Trek

You can pick a TNG episode for me to watch.

Code of honor

Hero Worfship

Probably gonna watch this one, just remembered how hillarious and absurd it is.

Data episodes are so comfy.

It's been 45 minutes, which ep. did you watch?

Kangz.

It was a different time

This episode wasn't racist; if anything it was an accurate portrayal of the native African mind. Light features would be favoured prominently and, if anything, they were featured in a more regal fashion than what they truly were/are.

Kudos to Gene for being a real liberal and not these modern day slave owning kikes.

>dieing but coming back negates the the contract.
that's fucking bullshit picard and you know it.

Forgot to reply to it, was talking about Code of Honor

That isn’t even the most bullshit thing Picard’s gotten away with.

When you mess up your stupid shitpost, you might as well just delete it altogether and try again another day.

>shitpost
I think you don't know what that word means. My post was meant to be sincere. Surely you can rein in your estrogen laden response and reply to my original post properly, as well as apologize for the tone you used towards me.

Was Bev abusing Wesley?

Thanks for all the fresh HD .webm content lately, bud.

Regards, bud from Canada

>The tenth Rule of Acquisition is, The Jew is Eternal.
How did they get away with this?

You know what's most unrealistic about Star Trek? The Holodeck. I'm not talking about how it works or anything, I'm talking about being able to rent time in it.
Holy hell over one thousand people and 16 holodecks? Holodecks that basically can give you anything you can imagine? Absolute paradise? Thrilling adventures? Lewd little Lolies lavishly lotioning longing, lustfilled lieutenants? Watching Wesley be killed in mortal combat?
In a world where there is no TV entertainment?
These things would be booked for weeks and MONTHS! There is no way someone could go: "oh we'll just jump down to the holodeck and try something out"

It's only okay to call out a Jew if a Jew's doing the calling out.

Ira Steven Behr came up with the Rules of Acquisition.

He more than deserved it.

you kinda could

map out your living space and get a vr head set

stage-9.co.uk/

Why?

>GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER!
Why was Dukat so angry at Garak again?
Something about torturing his father to death?

Mistakes into Miracles

>Mark, I think you have a problem. You spend all day designing Star Trek maps on your computer!
>A problem? I'll show you a problem...
>*recreates entire VR compatible 1701-D down to the millimeter in stunning 4kHD*

I think it's funny Sisko is still butthurt about racism in the 24th century. It's like dude get over it. Holy shit

Damn Gates isn't looking good

both true

I think it's funny that you're still butthurt over his butthurt. That episode aired last century.

I'm really against racemixing but wanted to fug Kasidy hard when she told him to get the bug that crawled up his ass pinched off and have some fun