Why are they pairing Rey with the villain who tried to mind rape her and killed his own father?

Why are they pairing Rey with the villain who tried to mind rape her and killed his own father?

because they know women get wet for bad boys

because it's hot

The mouse knows what women really want

Because as much as womyn cry and moan about how awful it is on twitter and tumblr, they go flick their beans for hours to this ship.

>girls getting wet for whiny bitch Jedi Dylan Klebold

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

it's the only thing left they can do with this botched trilogy, Twilight in space may bring in the tumblr/shipper money.

>Height: 6 2

Have you seen him shirtless?

Sauce me nigga

>6ft3
>jacked
>Bad boy
Whoa I wonder

>Cute
>Tall
>Buff
>Dark hair
>Angsty and emotional
>Bad boy
>Cool outfit

I know he blew up a galaxy and killed Han Solo but I can change h-Rey can change him.

>write rich & handsome troubled bad boy minor antagonist
>surprised when people want to fuck him
how oblivious can you get as an author

*Breathes in*

Reylo antis are seething

Delicious

based big patricide ben working them into a shoot

If I ever at some point become a Cuckistani Drumpfkin it will be because of morons like this.

why are people angry at the actors? and what does carrie fisher have to do with any of this?

She helped work on the movie's script so clearly she allowed the Reylo to happen, lol

Carrie writes Star Wars?

She probably made some PR speak about how progressive it was before DED and now they are pissing on her since they think it didn't measure up to their standards.

Holy fuck the SEETHING from SJWs when this movie releases will be legendary

reminder that there's a 3rd film. Finn is the final BBC Hero

The sexual tension in that scene was very palpable.

Wtf I love Reylo now

If no reylo kid is conceived then reylo will end like pic related.

If the Reylo merch exceptionally does well globally due i could see the Mouse vetoing that end, but that is pretty big if and BBC end is still the most likely route, but Fujos/Twilightfags have pretty good buying power and worth pandering to from a suit perspective.

There is also the China market to consider, as much of a meme it is.

>but Fujos/Twilightfags have pretty good buying power and worth pandering to from a suit perspective.
>There is also the China market to consider, as much of a meme it is.

Japan and SK already like it. China might too. Enemies to lovers trope tends to be popular in those countries.

Why does luke cockblock them? Doesn't he want the Skywalker line to continue

he's been living in a fuck-shack caressing sloth titties for 20 years and now these normies are showing off their relationship and interrupting milky time

It's time for the hero seed to end.

The signs were always there.

We ignored them.

Where's his dick

>everybody walked out of TFA liking Kylo so they actually made him an edgy romantic antihero who saves the day at the climax

Is anybody else astonished Disney got this right? I was sure he was going to be a one dimensional evil jobber forever

The Canon Virgin
>FUCKING LOVES PORG
>Uncomfortable around superweapons that are not Death Stars
>Claps when he recognizes things like X-Wings and TIE Fighters, uncomfortable around later starfighters like B-Wings and TIE Interceptors
>Has a crush on Rey, won't jerk it to her
>Thinks the First Order is a fitting antagonist for the current year
>thinks Kylo Ren is cool
>Happy to see that Luke failed at everything he worked for

The EU Chad
>Cade "Chad" Skywalker
>appreciates a variety of superweapons from
>happy to see new designs like E-Wings and K-Wings alongside old standbyes like X-Wings and TIE Fighters
>knows Luke had a hot wife and many kids and grandkids
>jerks it to Mara anyway
>appreciates the Vong for providing variety in antagonists while also giving depth to Sheev
>thinks Jacen is cool

No, they can be pretty canny for stuff like this

Kek

can you make a virgin Ben Solo vs. chad Jacen Solo?

this is what women want.

Turn a bad boy into good

Why are women pretending like this isn't what happens IRL

At the end of the movie he's still bad in spite of doing one really good thing

Has that ever happened in Star Wars before? I feel like it's always "complete asshole" or "redeemed goodie two shoes"

Literally the only good thing to come out of NuWars

oh shit this movie might be good, actually hyped to see it now
If redditors and other faggots are trashing this it's probably kino