Hercule is now the main character of the last Sup Forums you watched or read. What changes?

Hercule is now the main character of the last Sup Forums you watched or read. What changes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruv0tUdWaQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DragonBall GT

Holy shit. It's now an insanely good show!

I love how Hercule would literally be the strongest man in the world if he was in our world.

But he's just small potatoes in Z.

I mean Roshi was pretty strong

Mike Tyson Mysteries.
Literally nothing changes.

>Steven Universe

How strong is he? Is he stronger than Kid Goku was? Because if is is, he'd be able to crush the diamonds.

Why'd you post a picture of Mr. Satan? Who the fuck is Hercule?

>Spongebob
>Hercule as a fry cook who runs around shouting "I'M READY" every morning
Yes please.

He was, but by the time Hercule was introduced he hadn't done anything remotely combative in years.

I'm pretty sure he's weaker than Kid Goku. The only reason Hercule became the champ is because none the other characters had competed in the tournament in years.

Consider the following
He took a hit from Cell and Kid Buu and lived to tell about it.

Reminder that Hercule killed Perfect Cell and Kid Buu.

He's the strongest of non-Z Fighters, at least.

>Samurai Satan
>talks Ashi out of being evil
>saves the world from Aku

Literally nothing aside from the show having more dialogue.

Hercule is now the de facto leader of the Teen Titans and he knows Terra is a shit.
"You can't lie to The Champ little girl."

Alien vs Predator:Life and Death

I know someone with a new Predator sidekick!

Goku during Pilaf Saga is 10, 180 at Tien saga.

I would think that he would be either at least 300 (since that was the qualifying power level for the World Martial Arts Tourney during Buu Saga), but considering he may have qualified by being returning champ, it could've much lower. Some people said 70 or so but as far as I know, he's never been given an actual power level.

Yet he died from a single gun shot while Goku survived a burst from a sub machine gun in the first episode of dragon ball.

>US
>a """secular""" country
>Mr Satan remaned "Hercule"

>latam
>99.99999% of the population is Christian Catholic
>Mr Satan keeps his name, barely anybody gives a shit

never change clapistan

i was watching Avatar TLA, does Mr Satan get bending powers or does he remain a normal human, because that kinda destroys the plot

>King of the Hill

This writes itself honestly.

>(since that was the qualifying power level for the World Martial Arts Tourney during Buu Saga)

What? There was no such thing.

Normal of course, though I don't think he could get away with calling bending "nuthin' but fancy tricks and slight of hand" unless he's from some bumfuck Earth bending village where no one can bend.

>Normal of course, though I don't think he could get away with calling bending "nuthin' but fancy tricks and slight of hand" unless he's from some bumfuck Earth bending village where no one can bend.

does he still get a deus ex machina bullshit power to defeat the fire lord?

>hercule
>not Mr. Satan
this thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Hercule is now in Injustice 2. I...I want this now.

>Rick and Morty
If he replaced Morty, Rick would instantly dump him into a garbage heap of Satans

If he replaced Rick, Morty would become a hotheaded buff 14 year old

>poni

...I would watch the everloving shit out of that.

it is canon that his real name is Hercule. Mr. Satan is his stage name.

Hercule would be the judas

you are completly wrong. he has no "real name" in the original manga he only goes by Mr. Satan. Hercule was the other name the dub team gave hin in order to avoid controversy, Hercule is completly fake and not canon under any circumstance, ask toriyama.

>Booster Gold
Nothing changes.

Yeah, the punching machine, remember? Vegeta broke it and it made them almost miss the Trunks v. Goten fight.

Someone did, actually.

>The Super Exciting Guide: Character Volume includes interviews with Toriyama, and he is asked about Mister Satan's real name in one of them. Toriyama mentions that Mister Satan is just the character's ring name reminiscent of that of a pro grappler and that his real name is Mark (マーク, Maaku),[2][5] which is a romanization of a rearrangement of Akuma (Japanese for devil). Since the region where Satan lives does not split up names into given names and family names, his name is simply "Mark".[5]

In various Anglicized media they treat his real name as 'Hercule' as a nod back to the dub. 'Mark' sounds dumb outside of Japan anyways, and 'Hercule' maintains the mythological name puns of his family.

I didn't know about mark, but anyway, Hercule is not his real name, it's the dub version.

Mark Satan is my headcanon now.

I can think of far better things to argue about

like should I have Hamburger Helper for lunch or go out to eat

I thought the recent dubs have settled for calling him Hercule Satan.

you can always eat shit

What would happen if Hercule became Roshi's disciple?

Hercule > Wolverine Confirmed

He'd give some insane explanation on why it's no longer smoke and mirrors and the world would accecpt it.

I'm pretty sure Hercule is the 2nd-strongest character in the series that doesn't use ki in any way. Chi-Chi is #1 in that regard. I originally thought it was her father, but Ox King used the Kamehameha in Dragonball.

>Punisher MAX
Well he dodges bullets and punches Nicky Cavella to death?

Which doesn't make any sense since in the manga he said he didn't learn it.

>Hercule

Reminder that Hercule Satan saved the universe more times than Gohan did

How can Saiyashits even compete with the Mighty Mega Punch?

>A show where Hercule is Batman, re-enacting his first encounters with all the big Batman villains, and somehow figuring out that they're all not so bad, they're just sad lonely people who need a friend, and then deciding that he'll be that friend for them, finding a way for each to express themselves, slowly turning Gotham into the Happiest City on Earth, after bringing down crime thanks to a Freeze equipped police force led by crime analyst Hugo Strange, and opening up the world's greatest theme park built and designed by the would-be villains
This would be terrible, but I'd watch the shit out of it.

That can be said of a lot of joke characters when you think about it. In reality most would be the strongest people in the world, they simply live in a world where powerlevels are so high that they're jokes.

Dan would legit be an A-list celebrity IRL

>would be the greatest fighter in the world by default
>great sense of humor, charismatic
>good at trash talk
>/fit/ as fuck

He would had done amazingly well if he showed up pretty much anywhere, except the end, of Dragon Ball.
He's just a man that's a series behind.

He beat Beerus
youtube.com/watch?v=ruv0tUdWaQ4

An invasion of living alien light shows? Ohhh, buddy. The series ends by the second episode in before the champ appropriates that spotlight for good, and the first one's just a warmup montage. The second half of this epic two-parter is Steven weeping at the aftermath with his pa as he stares off vacantly over a field of rubble, promptly sent awash as his tears bleed into the sea right along with them. HAIL SATAN!

>Doctor Strange

I'd love to see the World Champ bluff his way past Nightmare.

>Bob's Burgers
Hercule having a burger shop seems right somehow

>tfw the entire Buu Saga could have been avoided if it weren't for those three dumbass shooters who thought shooting the champ while the monstrosity that was known to be fucking up entire cities like nothing was hanging out with him

That didn't measure power level, that gave a punching score based on an unknown scale.

It guaged power in some fashion but I guess you're right.

>Chi-Chi

She hasn't done anything to prove that. She only manage to intimidate people, but never backs it up. Sure, she took a hit from SS Goten, but Hercule took a hit from Perfect Cell.

And I miss Badass Ox King. I remember when Goku first met him he could barely make him flinch. Now he's barely even a side character.

Buu turning Chi Chi into an egg was a sign, to me, that there is a God

And while he may not be benevolent (he allowed Buu to be created) he throws us a bone here and there

>The Amazing World of Hercule

Damn straight.

>Hercule: Born Again
Could be either very depressing or an insanely good character arc. He'd hit rock bottom even harder than matt, i'd guess.

>I had become a god
>Super Saiyan hair
>Demon beerus with devil wings

Kek. Mr. Satan is the best thing in Super.

nonbender, but he lies about being the Avatar for publicity, which leads to him being hunted by the fire nation, which leads to hijjinks

The scene where the people of earth give their energy to goku while chanting SATAN! SATAN! just become funny

if he was on pokemon he probably would hang around the gyms proclaming to be the best or he would be a gym leader
If he would be in wakfu tough , he would be just as khan , so i aprove it , give me mr.satan in wakfu (this mean goofball episode)

now I actually wish it had happened, I'm dying

>They shot the fucking puppy

>Bravest Warriors
He'll fit right in.

STR != CON

He's strong enough to beat the shit out of any bender in that universe, even the Avatar.

This.

He probably would've given Goku a good fight if they fought in the first or second tourney, maybe even won. But by the time he shows up in the story proper he is just a tiny fish in a gargantuan pond.

As for surviving Cell and Buu, Cell probably gave him a love tap since he found him annoying as hell, and Buu was holding back because he was still "Satan=friend" until he spat out his fat self

>>US
>>a """secular""" country
>>Mr Satan remaned "Hercule"

his name is Hercule Satan, Mr. Satan
it's not changed in the US.
T. from the US

They call him Satan now in the DBZ Kai dub.

>The loud house becomes even LOUDER when Mr. Sa- I mean Hecule joins in on the fun
>*teaching Lynn martial arts or some shit*
I dunno, it sounds ridiculous but this nigga is great