MARVEL, YOU LAZY HACKS

MARVEL, YOU LAZY HACKS

How is that gun relevant to asgard?

its not
its just DUDE KIRBY LMAO

>Complaining about Kirby machinery
Stop being a twat.

It is pretty lazy tho.

You're lazy. Nobody does Kirby like Kirby.

Better than attempting to ape the king.

>taking designs straight from Kirby
Don't even care. In fact, I hope they do MORE of this because if they weren't just copy pasting then they'd fuck it up.

that's not what Roz thought, true believer

I meant that it's lazy because that Kirby drawing has nothing to do with Asgard or wherever they are.

It's Kirby machinery. It doesn't really make much of a difference whether it was pulled from Thor, Fantastic Four, Eternals, or Fourth World Saga.

They're on Sakaar, or whatever the movie equivalent is

Yes it does?

What matters is the aesthetic. I love me some Kirby, but it's not like there's much variety in how he designed cosmic machinery.

Love you, brothers.

No it doesn't? It's literally just an Easter egg on a wall.

I hope Fox sues.

>Easter egg
Looks like a gun to me...

>Marvel shills will defend this
Haha oh wow. This is blatant plagiarism. How is this allowed? We need to make this go viral to get it to Fox's attention so they can sue.

Marvel is fucking FINISHED.

>Love you, fellow shills
FTFY

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting mon ami.

>Fox can defeat the Jew Mouse in court

'kay.

you are grasping at straws to justify your salt. This is a cool thing. nice little easteregg in the background of the set. The OP could have been "Hey, I spotted a cool thing" but instead we get this thin attempt at being outraged.

If they cared about Kirby they wouldn't shit on his legacy by making Thor GOTG-Lite.

Disney, actually, and yes they are very lazy hacks, they have been for a very long time.

That's fucking sweet, though.

>you are grasping at straws to justify your salt.
No? I have a very valid point.

>salt
go back to twitter

THIS

>I have a very valid point.
no you don't

Egg Gun

Oh no they used an iconic peice of Kirby art as a...peice of ART?! How dare they use art as art!

How is this lazy? Accurately depicting the comic aesthetics is lazy?

But I do?

>Accurately depicting the comic aesthetics
see
>that Kirby drawing has nothing to do with Asgard or wherever they are.

The majority of the movie doesn't take place in asgard though

also, they should probably pay the kirby estate

Foxes eat mice.

Who's Ack Rby?

>or wherever they are
Because the FF most certainly aren't involved.

>That's fucking sweet, though.
>adapt a piece of a unrelated drawing.
>don't adapt the Ragnarok storyline despite naming the movie Ragnarok

is like fanservice done by executive producers

>everything about this thread
Holy shit, I heard that Sup Forums was nothing but Marvel shills and tumblrites but I figured that was just a meme. There really is no hope for this board afterall.

If you're fucking autistic then yea sure I could see why that would bother you
Otherwise shut up

dumb phoneposter

this

>complaining about something insignificant

you sure are a cuck

Im not sure why people are getting up in arms about an easter egg.

We know you just took this thread from Sup Forums anyways though.

Dude, that's cool as fuck, it's like when BvS did they whole DKR pose, but it's not right in your face, it's actually pretty well hidden. Nice OP, I'm looking forward to this movie now.

The TDKR pose is a fucking cover though, it was never not in your face.
Dumb company wars poster.

I don't get it, why am I supposed to be outraged? It's nice that they're using Kirby imagery for the movie.

OP, are you just a retarded Sup Forumsfag that came here to shitpost? You can admit it.

Yes, and this here was from a single panel and is just kinda hidden in the background as a wall painting. What's your point exactly?
>comparing one easter egg to another is company wars
You should have pointed out that the DKR pose lasted for maybe 10 frames total making it a very good easter egg.

>>comparing one easter egg to another is company wars
You can't ignore context. Sup Forums is a partisan helllhole when it comes to the two franchises movies.

True, but the post in question didn't portray either company in a negative light, it was just pointing out that one was a little more hidden than the other. I hate that we can't talk about both Marvel and DC here without it devolving into company wars every single time.

And this is bad because...?

But comics are shit bro.

That user probably wanted the civil war movie to be just like the comics too, just ignore him.

Kirby's work on the FF is him at his creative zenith. And that art is from an iconic page from a genre defining era.

Only the most OCD autist would care that it's not actually from a Thor book.

Are you autistic?

That's a pretty fucking cool reference.

I never realized how awful comic fanboys were until I started posting on Sup Forums, you people are pathetic and should be happy anyone even gives a shit enough to put this in the movie

I dont see a problem here, Kirby is god tier. The bigger upset is never getting a New Gods movie with this art direction

I'm more curious about the legal implications of this. If Fox has the rights to the FF, how can Marvel use an image taken directly out of an FF comic?

>don't adapt the Ragnarok storyline despite naming the movie Ragnarok
That's for the better.

Rather have the spirit of Kirby than copying Kirby.
i.e. doing new things.

Fox owns the rights to making movies out of the fantastic four, they don't have any control or say over the FF comics.

But how is it legally different from using a character featured in an FF comic?

>waaah! Why can't we have comic accurate costumes? I hate this tacticool shit!
>waaah! They copied a Kirby design machine for an Easter egg! They're fucking lazy!

>I never realized how awful comic fanboys were until I started posting on Sup Forums
Have you just never been into a LCS? Or watched a single TV show/movie that has a comic nerd in it? For fucks sake, how can you have never seen The Simpsons, which has a recurring supporting character whose entire purpose is showing how awful comic fanboys are.

The person complaining is a Sup Forums shitposter. The comic fans here think it's a cool easter egg. That's not to say comic fanboys aren't awful, but this thread is hardly an example of that considering it's Sup Forums, not Sup Forums, doing the shitposting.

>I've never read Kirby Thor

okay

No, fuck the fuckers in the suits who have to ape Planet Hulk to make Thor more interesting to your average movie goer.

At least Marvel doesn't do it with one of the main characters of their movie.

Indeed. I hope I can buy some exclusive wallpaper like this at the Super Hero Store at the Disney Springs complex of Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando.

>Joker
>main character of Suicide Squad
Just like Ironman is the star of Spider-Man Homecoming right?

If you look closely, you can see that they redrew it.

Asgard is dead.

Long Live the Guardians!

>that cannon
We 90s now?

Why are they adapting the wrong comics? I don't see Superman fighting Sinestro or Batman using Miraclo. It doesn't make any sense.

Why didn't they just copy some architecture he drew in the comics?

I guess they might do that because we haven't seen all of the movie yet, but putting that wallpaper looking stuff up seems kind of hamfisted.

>Why didn't they just copy some architecture he drew in the comics?
Then they wouldn't have money to pay the actors. Clearly they're not using the budget on CGI, camera work, or any other technical aspect. Or script writing for that matter.

Quit being a faggot.

>plastic props

Live action Kirby dots?

>Live action
CGI

what are you guys complaining about?

In my opinion, just from what we know so far without having seen the movie, it looks out of place to have that wall look like that. The rest of the stuff in that shot looks all right in my opinion (some of it looks kind of cheap looking somehow but it stills seems all right in terms of visual appeal) and has interesting aesthetics regardless of comics accuracy.