You want an egg salad sandwich?

You want an egg salad sandwich?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalbag.com/despicable-doctors/the-real-life-hannibal-lecter-was-a-scary-dude-too/article/472809/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maudsley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the guy that played kemper took the show from a 4/10 to an 8/10

No. I want an Ed salad sandwich

he actually took it from an 8.3 to 8.5

He actually took it from a 7.3 to an 8.7

you're both wrong
he took it from a 0/10 to a 7.5/10

5 seconds of Fincher directing people getting in and out of a car is a baseline 6/10

Reminder that the real life Kemper would've never been caught if he hadn't turned himself in, and that the reason he turned himself in was that he realised what he was doing was "silly".

Ear to ear

is kemper the most based psychopath? i kinda like dahmer to an extent, but the cannibalism and alcoholism was always a turn off. is there any real-life hannibal that makes cannibalism look cool?

The last two episodes weren't good and made no sense.

Meiwes only killed and ate someone who consented to it. Issei isn't really based but his story is very interesting.

Pretty sure Hannibal was based on Ed. The most interesting thing about him to me though is how self aware he is, and how relaxed he is all the time. Completely different than any other psychopath or serial killer.

medicalbag.com/despicable-doctors/the-real-life-hannibal-lecter-was-a-scary-dude-too/article/472809/

> surgeon by the name of Alfredo Ballí Treviño, who was convicted of murdering then chopping up his gay lover.
man thats not cool - gay psychopaths are lame as shit

>is kemper the most based psychopath?

>On one occasion, when Douglas' colleague Robert Ressler was in a cell alone with Kemper, Kemper—who at the time weighed 300 pounds (136 kg)—noticed the apprehension in Ressler after he had pressed a hidden button repeatedly to call a guard to open the cell yet not received a response and told him "Relax. They're changing the shift," but remarked: "If I went apeshit in here, you'd be in a lot of trouble, wouldn't you? I could screw your head off and place it on the table to greet the guard." Ressler verbally sparred with Kemper until the guard arrived, ultimately leaving unharmed with Kemper displaying no physical aggression. Kemper also stated afterwards that he was joking, but Ressler never entered a cell alone again with Kemper and it became FBI policy to interview serial killers in pairs.
>mfw

Imagine hanging out with a guy who jokes about murdering and decapitating you.

The real life Hannibal is some English guy who is locked up in prison still.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maudsley

Not as funny when he's a foot taller than you and twice your weight.

but this article says its some mexican guy

his heartbeat never went above 85 beats per minute even when he swallowed her egg salad sandwich

>Not as funny when you realize he could actually do it

But that's exactly why it is funny, user. A manlet threatening to kill people just comes off as sad and pathetic.

The guy who inspired the name "Hannibal the cannibal" was English.

Kemper is by far the most based serial killer. Chikatilo is sort of almost a cannibal. He bit pieces off his victims and once ate a pair of nipples.
>Issei
The true incarnation of The Manlet.

What about Joe Pesci?

>look him up
>5 ft lolol

Anyone else hate how the season barely had an ending? They tease the mystery psychopath every damn episode but nothing comes of it. Also it has the biggest gap in quality between the terrible pilot and rest of the episodes I've ever seen
>and all romance subplots were irredeemable shit

>mystery
It's BTK, the only "mystery" is the cat thing which is barely relevant

>BTK
literally who, I'm not an Amerifat.

Dennis Rader

Do they not have google in other countries?

back the fuck off

Bind Torture Kill killer.
Spoilers he fucks with the police a lot and didn't get caught until the early 90's.

Dumbfuck who got caught because he couldn't stop talking to the media.

Thanks user

00s*

He had a long cooling off period before he started taunting police again.