Cries at you

>cries at you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6GrfnObB4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adam Carolla is rolling in his grave

>It's not my place to talk about Weinstein

Why are his genes so shit he can't have a child without cutting it open?

newfag op doesnt even know how to use greentext correctly im facepalming hard Sup Forumsros

>th-they waited 2 HOURS for Szechuan sauce

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER

People say Kimmel isn't funny anymore. I disagree. He doesn't tell jokes anymore, that's true. But I still laugh at him for other reasons.

Seriously? Making fun of babies, now?

this made me laugh harder than i should

>mind controls Kimmel behind stage

Why does his baby have a giant head?

imagine how fucking lucky it is to be a millionaire celebrity's child. just imagine never having to work for ANYTHING for your entire life. these motherfuckers must have suffered massively in some past life and this is there comeuppance

OH GOD YOU POOR MAN

TELL ME WHAT TO VOTE FOR PLEASE

When your wife gets fucked by 12 other men it can fuck some shit up.

Are you really this mad about Roy Moore losing?

This. 90% of the country wouldn't be able to afford life saving heart surgery for their infant children.

This kid is lucky in ways he will probably never realize.

>my babys dying
>its DONALD TRUMPS FAULT

Everytime

Fucking americans taking things too seriously.

>spits in his eye

NO Jimmy ((((Kimmel))) is playing the anit-trump angle for ABC.

At least post his real kid

Oh no no no

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

except his life-expectancy is already cut in half and he's going to spend his entire life with health problems and will probably spend most of his life wishing he was dead

i was going to replace the kids face with the amerimutt meme, but that would be pointless

OH NONONONONO
post a pic of this kid's parents

why did he bring his kid to his show?

doesn't the kid need to rest because of heart surgery?

ayyyy

That baby is the most ugly little Goblin NIgglet I have ever seen!!!

Hahahahah holy shit!

>Baby has fucked up heart, unaturally big head, and brown eyes
Christ, how did Kimmel's ancestors survive this long? His genes are a dumpster fire.

>AMMADA CANNA BELEEB IT DABBADA GUNS INNAMA DIS YEAR

This is what the average American baby looks like in 2017 and it’s beautiful

Looks like Jonah Hill

Looks like Cypress Hill.

>Makes fun of the President for being scientifically illiterate
>Makes a baby with a 40+ year old woman and acts shocked when it comes out a gibbled weakling

>guys *sobs* I'm really worried about my child *sobs* can you please just vote Democrat to save healthcare and shiet.... here's a picture of little Billy, are you crying yet *sobs* Republicans want to shut down all hospitals and also to shoot babies with their legal guns PLEASE do something *sobs*

Damnit Jimmy used to be so cool back in the Man Show days, when he and Adam Carrola were buds. Listening to his old guest appearance on Loveline and hearing about all the shit he used to pull on his friends is great. Now he's just another late night talk show host.

WHY DOES HE WEAR MASK?

youtube.com/watch?v=R6GrfnObB4k

I'd rather be poor than be ugly fuck with health insurance problems who has a millionaire daddy. At least there's a chance I might not be poor forever

>watching network television

you deserve it.

Seriously? Virtue signaling on Sup Forums, now?

It's more likely than you think.

Oh nonononono

when did he become such a bitch?

When he had a kid apparently. I don't even want to think of what that would do to any of us, Jimmy actually used to be cool.

He got a late night show.

He got all kinds of shit for not attacking Trump when he appeared on his show and gradually went more towards the left and became more more interested in acting as America's moral conscience.

The thing is he actually was doing stuff that probably was meant to attack Trump, like with the children's book segments he did with Trump. Kimmel, like many others, didn't realize the things they were criticizing Trump for were things that made you laugh with Trump and not at him.

So as Trump became president and got on with things, the various late night show hosts felt more pressure to be politically against Trump to appease their viewers and network heads. Kimmel probably gets pressured to do these political pieces just as much as anyone else does on TV.

there's actually a crushing emptiness that comes from knowing, consciously or not, that you're a worthless piece of shit who's achieved nothing on merit. why do you think so many of them become fuckups?

Join the club, faggot

He had to. Look at how much shit Fallon gets for not being political. Say what you want about Fallon, but at least he hasn't bent over backward to appease the current climate that demands they are catered to by everyone