Ms Marvel #16 19,172

>Ms Marvel #16 19,172
Just

Doesn't matter.
The trades do well enough (and the character makes Marvel look good enough) that they'll either let it keep going despite the sales or just give it another relaunch.

The real shame is the drop in quality.

So comics that sell in both monthly and trade have to subsidize weaker books because of PR?

the only trade that does well consistently is the first volume. Everything else is pretty mediocre

>Doesn't matter.
you feelings != rules

>The real shame is the drop in quality.

>White hetero male leaves
>Quality drops

Fucking Civil War II

Guess she's gonna die.

To be serious they're not wrong you humongous faggot, you don't have to be a nigger or anything else to go "Wow abuse of authority is fucked up", if you can't feel bad because it's nignogs or something there's a whole slew of cases of everyone else getting their heads cracked on the sidewalk, piled on until they suffocate or shot full of holes over nothing too, hell if it's not even people just look at how many times cops will go to someone's house and blow their dogs away while they're in a kennel or so small they couldn't even hope to hurt them, then it turns out to be the wrong house or the person did nothing wrong.

>The trades do well enough

Yeah, on paper. When they give them for free for retailers (yet the retailers get charged extra for delivery). Only the comic books that get sold out of the shelves in retail stores matter, not how much Marvel likes to shine its own cock on how it managed to make the numbers look prettier on retailers this time.

The retarded creative team of Marvel are friends with the CEO, who all have a very wrong impression on their target demographic and what they want. The ONLY reason Marvel hasn't totally collapsed by this point is Disney.

Well, one thing to keep in mind is that online sales data is not reported. So it's possible there is enough digital income to put it over the threshold of profitability.

I doubt anybody is arguing against her lines, even though it's ironic to see a muslim saying this.

The literal internet troll villain was a bit of a waste in both time and drama.

>PUNCHING DOWN
>WOKE WOKE WOKE
HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW KIDS?

>Superpowered Vigilantes
>Crying about an abuse of authority

I think it's just an example of how extremely mischaracterized she is in other books, her solo is still passable if you read it in isolation from anything else
I for one am not touching anything other than that and I'm content, though peeved since CW2 kinda messed her up

Throwing out buzzwords in a terribly written comic where the teenage saviors don't actually do things worthwhile even as they are held up in the writing as beacons of morality is not actually a positive thing.

Like the terrible issue with them in pakistan where they didn't provide any lasting change, they literally just jetted over for on spring-break and non-lethally punched out a couple of guys before letting them walk away and declared MISSION ACCOMPLISHED because now a band of school teachers have a handful of AKs and bullets.

Her book isn't good anymore. It never sold great but it certainly deserves to sell like shit when Wilson is phoning it in and they're not using Alphona.

Considering how low Marvel's TPB sales can be in general, Ms. Marvel's first five volumes showing up on the Bookscan list last year is a feat.

>When they give them for free for retailers

They don't give trades for free you fucking idiot, they only do that with the monthly comics. Any trade they can't sell they deep-discount it and let it go out of print.

I WANT TO KISS KAMALA!

I WANT TO KILL KAMALA!

I want to put my infidel meat in her mouth

I WANT TO FUCK KAMALA!

Does Marvel just not care that event tie ins kill books??? Ms, Marvel, PM&IF got hit with it hard wth Civil War II

also has anyone noticed that despite Kamala being this quirky nerdy girl type she's still drawn like a supermodel outside of her solo

Kamala is cute, she's a girl, and I love her.

Attractive people sell.

Fuck Marvel.

>she's still drawn like a supermodel outside of her solo
hmm

Are you retarded? Nearly all characters are.

>outside of her solo
user she is hot in the picture you posted. Hell it looks way sexier than her Champions version. Maybe with Alphona but nobody really looks sexy in Alphona's style.

t. someone who beats up criminals

>marvels forced diversity crap is failing

Stop, I can only get so erect

That just for MS.Marvel. Champions refuses to die for some reason.

Wilson is a shitty writer

>Female
>Willingly Muslim

Why? It's the most oppressive religion to females

Name one character who isn't.

>Male
>willing feminist

It's pretty easy to talk about using only appropriate force when you are a fucking super hero.

>human
>willingly alive

you misspelled Waid

Willow and Waid are both shitty writers
Kamala is a shitty character because that's her two main writers

The point is Kamala has never given a FUCK about punching up or down. It is alien coming out of her mouth.

Are you implying quirky nerd girls can't be hot? Do you live in a cave or something?

what the fuck is that?