Movies where the villain wins?

Movies where the villain wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

fraud

i knew i should have voted to day.. shit

And the suspected child molester is the hero in this scenario?

uhhh what does this mean for trump

/ourguy/

>Elections in December
Fucking Alabama, get your shit together.

TRUMP WILL NOW BE IMPEACHED!!

OH NO NO NO NO

HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?

More like where the Hero arrives in the darkest hour.

MOORE FUCKS KIDS.

>the villain

So you are defending pedophiles now? Weren't you trumpcucks up in arms trying to uncover a pedo ring like two months ago?

Triumph of the Will

Isn't funny how everyone liberals don't like get dubious accusations of sexual assault from women that come out of the woodwork? (Donald Trump, Bill Cosby, etc.)

At the same time, their sex scandals go on for decades and they're fully aware of them.

DRUMPF TARDS BTFO

What liberal disliked Cosby before the allegations?

Why do you people refuse to use Sup Forums?

based Steve “Mastermind” Bannon

>dubious

Birth of a Nation

basically nothing. Republicans control the senate and never did anything for Trump.
jones is only elected for 2 years after which he will easily lose.

All of them

youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

Sup Forums is like JWs and Mormons, they're fucking everywhere and can't wait to tell you about their beliefs

But the same happened to liberals like Bill Clinton, Weinstein, Franken, and on and on. It's pervasive.

>6 month old memes

>lose every special election before this
>can barely beat a pedophile
>ZRUMPF BTFO

Are there any movies where a bunch of faggots who spent months pushing an insane conspiracy theory about the Clintons trafficking children out of a pizza shop start crying and shrieking about due process when one of their own kike shills gets accused?

Trumpweenies BTFO

God, I hate trumpanzees so much I'm starting to have sympathy for SJWs and their ilk. They ran Sup Forums into the ground with all this kike cock slurping, constant flip flopping, and practically becoming a boomer board.

>t. Ron Sup Forums veteran

>Trump is just playing 65d mahjong. He meant to throw his support behind a pedophile and then lose. The libcucks are fucked haha, second term imminent!

SEETHING

BASED BLACK MEN!

nice deflection, thicko