Recommend a Show

I marathoned the entire show in 10 days last week. It's the first TV show or Film that I've considered a masterpiece/art. It's tainted TV for me, it raised the bar so high nothing can get anywhere near it and it sucks.

My Top 11:
1. Twin Peaks
2. Mr. Robot
3. Breaking Bad
4. Westworld
5. Game of Thrones
6. Legion
7. Lost
8. True Detective S1
9. Fargo S1 & S2
10. The Man in the High Castle
11. Stranger Things

>Please Recommend me a show. Keep it god tier please

I don't know, have you watched The Sopranos yet?
Also
>Mr. Reddit that high

I honestly like it, no joke. I think Sam Esmail's a good director and the twists are alright, fairly trippy. What's so bad about it? I get that it's edgy af at times and Esmail obviously hates Trump but it's not like I'm on Reddit with my tinfoil hat on

Mad Men. I started it yesterday and am already in love. It gives you such a hardon for the 60’s, but it’s worth if

you have to go back to that website with upvotes and downvotes my dude

No upvotes here, just asking for recommendations. What's your favorite show?

It's shit, the plot goes nowhere because "WOAH IT WAS JUST AN ILLUSION LOL", also the hacking and references to pop culture are super ham-fisted

Watch The Sopranos, it's literally the best television can get, and if you're not an angry white teenager who's scared of the BBC fucking the women in his family, watch The Wire.

Oof, Madon'! Where's Sopranos?

I'm on Season 2 of the Wire and it's boring compared to Season 1 which was great

I should probably give it a go

Sopranos

Breaking Bad wouldn't even make my Top 10 lmao. Better Call Saul is unironically 10 times better. Probably 100 times better than Breaking Bad.

You are a little baby. Most likely still in your teens. At least i hope. If you are over 25+ and this is your Top 10 you have serious issues. You have a lot to learn.

Also, the plot doesn't necessarily go nowhere, his reality is an illusion because he's very mentally ill but they Blown up 71 buildings and are all terrorists now so it's not nowhere.

oh shit hes in the S2 of The Wire is boring phase.

I have been there. You have to understand what The Wire is all about and how all the seasons are about certain topics and the moment you have some economic, societal and most importantly political knowledge about REAL issues that plague us you start to appreciate S2

What's your top 5? Other than The Sopranos and Better Call Saul which I agree is a great show

push through bro, season 2 is definitely a teasing little bitch, but season 3 is fucking awesome.

I've been told that so I'm going to continue it. I was watching it earlier tbf but my friend skipped it because he's stupid and started Season 3 today, he said it's much better.

idk. Can't really make up a Top 5 right now. Might put Twin Peaks in there but i can't really tell. I have seen so many shows.

All i know is that The Sopranos is the best show in the history of TV.

I've been told that a lot but I can't watch The Wire and start The Sopranos at the same time

this isn't /tpg/ fuck off.

Give Person of Interest a shot.

It's recommend me a show general. So either do that or go please

How about The Leftovers?

>Breaking Bad
>Game of Thrones
>Stranger things
>Lost
>binging twin peaks

It's like you're not even human. Shows are about enjoying an episode a day, too. Stop binging.

Maybe not Stranger Things but what's wrong with binging?

If you were truly asking for recommendations why didn't you take the recommendations from yesterday's thread you made.

Go fucking back. This is poor bait.

Yesterday you said the Leftovers which is fucking boring. Give me some actually recommendations please

Binging doesn't allow for your mind to truly appreciate the small details and nuances of a good show.

You smash an entire show in four days, you're bound to miss the good things and lose some sort of interest. I watch Bojack within a day and remember little to nothing a couple months afterwords.

Binging is a fucking meme. Keep it to two episodes a day or less.

>LEFTOVERS IS BOOOOORING

Do pic related please. I'm surprised you actually watch Twin Peaks, it too good for you.

Maybe you need time to digest the plot? I've binged loads of shows and didn't miss anything.

I loved Twin Peaks. I enjoyed Lost even though the ending was meh. I started The Leftovers and got bored. Is it your favorite show or something?

You didn't notice it, but your brain did.

true detective S1 is kino
but also buffy the vampire slayer and ahs asylum

Or.. if you pay attention to a show that you enjoy and are engaged in the plot, you might be inclined to watch it in a short amount of time.

Why would you mention pure lazy Buzzfeed-level shit like Stranger Things alongside genuinely great shows like Twin Peaks, Mr. Robot, Breaking Bad, Westworld, Game of Thrones, Legion, Lost, True Detective S1, Fargo S1 & S2, and The Man in the High Castle?

Wait. Did you binge just the third season or all 3 seasons & FWWM in 10 days?

You don't allow yourself to actually mull over the plot. You just press play for the next episode and keep watching.

A good amount of shows actually get better by waiting too, it allows a sense of time to pass, like season 3 for Twin Peaks. Seeing Coop finally come back in episode 16 felt amazing because your were there with him each week til he came back. It was rewarding.

Cliff hangers are something to think of too, like Breaking bad, waiting an entire week built up the suspense instead of just clicking play within a millisecond the credits started.

Threw it in because I couldn't think of anything else that I've watched recently. I agree it's meh but so was Fargo Season 3 and True Detective Season 2

Twin Sneeds

watch the wire unless you are braindead and imma have to shoot you

came here to post thiiiis

Currently on the 2nd episode of Season 2 and it's meh compared to season 1. I need to pull though you as I've heard it get's much better

You're a fucking faggot and don't deserve any good show. If you don't like Season 2 just fucking stop. Its the best season.

>better call Saul
>fringe
>the wire
>oz
>costantine(tv show)
>twilight zone (og series)
>parks n rec
>scrubs
>BTAS
>spaced
>vikings
>first 3 seasons of spongeBob SquarePants
>archer
>mission hill
>Futurama
>simpsons (first 5 seasons)
>inb4 shit taste

webm sources please?

I forgot Vikings and Better Call Sau;. Thing's like Always Sunny and Futurama are in a separate catagory

The Leftovers
The Americans
Vice Principals

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

I don't not like it, it's just not as enjoyable so far as Season 1 was focused around the projects. However, I understand the docks is to show that the whole city was effected

I like Twin Peaks, Breaking Bad, Lost, and Fargo, so I should give those other shows a shot, thanks OP.

The only other drama I've tried watching was Black Mirror, so give that a shot. Oh right and Better Call Saul.

The dying newspaper and journalism arc is top tier. Consequences to actions. Relevant now more then ever

lol no thanks. Back to the Last Jedi thread?

>When you walk through the valley...

Based Elyse poster

>"You have serious issues" if you don't agree
>You clearly aren't as learned as one such as I. Allow me to insult you because I have so little going for me in life I have to resort to telling myself and others that the moving pictures I stare at hours are better than your moving pictures, and are an actual metric that grants me status on the internet.

You are everything that is wrong /tv, and Sup Forums, for that matter. Like whatever you want, but you're not fooling anyone by saying shit like Better Call Saul is "100x better" than Breaking Bad. You're being contrary for the sake of it, depressingly hoping that someone will think you're on some higher plane for claiming a less popular piece of media, generally regarded as somewhat of a dud, is better than it's counterpart that is significantly more enjoyed by most.

You are faggot that claims the SW prequels are superior to the originals. You're the sad little man who watches every episode of TWD, then immediately posts about how much he hates it. You'll claim Undertale is tumblr-tier despite never playing it, then playing during yet another weekend alone, get all 9000 endings, then continue to talk about how much you hate so you'll feel like you belong somewhere, anywhere.

You are a pathetic human being with no intrinsic worth, and it shows precisely because you do everything to can to pretend that's not the case.

Stop this. The media consume is in no way an indicator of who you are.

Become a real person, you fucking faggot.

definitely mad men. it's my second favorite show after twin peaks but I think it's the best show I've ever seen

Chuck