Would you watch a cartoon starring them ?

Would you watch a cartoon starring them ?

Other urls found in this thread:

mariowiki.com/Wario's_Warehouse
youtube.com/watch?v=i1xFGfigUC0
youtube.com/watch?v=BsBROIG1Efo
youtube.com/watch?v=Dd8RRpm1fpk
youtube.com/watch?v=7noTvgyWSHw
youtube.com/watch?v=5zupbuS1yck
youtube.com/watch?v=CcdTwhcO-B8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd WAAAAAAAtch

As long as it had the other WarioWare characters, sure.

yey

Maybe in an Animainiacs style Mario cartoon. With Wario and Waluigi being one of the cartoons.

Fuck yes, who wouldn't?
it'd air at 10pm, after the 9pm kid-friendly mario cartoon
And it's like an italian manifestation of the Man Show
Written by Mike Judge

>There will never be a warioware cartoon
>There will never be another warioware game
>The sole function of the warioware characters in now to be an assist trophy is sm4sh

Only if Waluigi only says his name and does his laugh.

I want it to be like Beavis and Butthead with Wario and Waluigi. The whole plot is them trying to get laid by princesses.

nigga, the day a nintendo console doesn't have a warioware game released near opening week is the day we boycott Kimishima

Nintendo sure doesn't

Switch still doesn't have one and it's been out a month.

Absolutely.
You wouldn't even have to include the Mario brothers (apart from maybe a few episodes around their rivalry).
Just these two dumb fucks going on adventures for gold and fame.
Hell, they were the protagonists of the cutscenes in the Mario spin-offs, it could work.
Waluigi in particular deserves a lot more spotlight.

1, 2, Switch was pretty much Warioware without Wario for no discernible reason.

The switch doesn't have one and the 3DS never had one.

AND IT'S A MEE

WAA

WAA

I hate the WarioWare games but I'd watch the fuck out of a cartoon based on them.

Would love to see my waifu Mona working various day jobs and the hijinx that comes with that..

warioware cartoons with a warioland-esque movie

Double yes.

I think there's also a website or magazine that have talked about some of his adventures that would make solid episodes. (one about them accidentally entering waluigi into a dogshow)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah

waluigi doesn't really have a developed character like wario so its hard to imagine.

>Waluigi's a blank slate
>This is supposedly a bad thing
Nigger that just means you can do whatever the fuck you want with him. You can make him smart as Einstein or dumb as bricks and nobody would bat an eye.

>Waluigi's canon backstory so far is that he just one day came to the mushroom kingdom to play in the games
>Waluigi is just some guy who comes to the mushroom kingdom to participant in the games and that's it
>he just happens to be friends with Wario and a sorta counterpart to luigi
>Waluigi in all likely-hood has a life outside what we usually see's and likely doesn't take part in any of Warios scheme

Is waluigi the most boring yet most interesting character in the mario franchise?

He's literally Kramer
A tall guy that just goes places and does things

>WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH BOWSA?
>i MEAN, IS HE A TURTLE OR A DRAGON?
>AND WHY DOES HE KEEP GOING AFTER PEACH?
>SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU, MAN! GET OVER IT.

Now I'm sad that this will probably never happen

mariowiki.com/Wario's_Warehouse

None of the Mario characters are "developed". They have cute and one-note personalities that gives writers freedom to play with them, which is usually what happens in spin-offs like Strikers or the Olympic games when other people get a shot at writing these characters. There is hardly any consistency because no one expects characterization out of a Mario game. They are like the Looney Tunes.

Waluigi, like Wario, has always had more freedom to have a personality than other characters, because of his nature as a comic relief villain. He always did have a personality, even if this personality had always been susceptible to variations (as usual of a Mario character).

youtube.com/watch?v=i1xFGfigUC0

youtube.com/watch?v=BsBROIG1Efo

youtube.com/watch?v=Dd8RRpm1fpk

youtube.com/watch?v=7noTvgyWSHw

Fund it.

Only if its like edd ed n eddy as the constantly try to scam the pidgeons of diamond city

He also thinks Luigi is the strongest person in the mushroom kingdom

I'd watch a Wario Land cartoon

Only if new episodes are released on #WiggerWednesdays

In a fucking heartbeat.

>It's a "Character gets hit on the head and becomes a genius episode"
>Instead of becoming a genius, Waluigi becomes even dumber
>Acts like BitF Waluigi the whole time

I see this argument all the time when anyone says we need more Waluigi, but I feel thats one reason why we do need more of him. He's never gonna be developed if we dont touch him for being undeveloped.

It's not like BitF Waluigi is that different from normal Waluigi anyway.
I'd rather see Waluigi become an insufferable genius who no longer needs Wario and try his solo career at supervillainy only to fail miserably. Or maybe Wario goes braindead which makes Waluigi have to baby him around.

Fuck, I miss Brawl In The Family. Those April Fools comics were the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=5zupbuS1yck

I don't see how anyone could find this guy boring.
He has consistently the most entertaining personality of the spin-offs.

BitF is blatantly way more over-the-top and idiotic than regular Waluigi, at least that's how I saw him.

if it's Wile E. Coyote-esque, i would watch it.

>Wario and Waluigi being animated Italian Bulk and Skull

It'd be quality

>there will never be a wario land cartoon
>there will never be another wario land game
>the sole function of wario is now to be in warioware games

Absolutely. And there should be a Mario Kart episode where the whole time Wario and Waluigi act like Muttley and Dick Dastardly from Wacky Races.

>Waluigi will never be in Smash Bros.
>Nor will Ashley, Mona, 9volt or Young Cricket.
>Wario and Waluigi will never have a game together, instead wario will get solo adventures and Waluigi is thrown to the side games with Daisy.
>These two will also never have their own shorts like the Pikmin shorts.
>Let alone a cartoon where they go on interesting and funny adventures and even interact with characters from warioware, mario, DK, etc.
>WarioWare won't come back again for the next few years as usual
>Wario Land will never return.
>No fucking Wario World II. Closest we get is Wario playable in Mario 64 DS without waluigi by his side, and hopefully as playable in Mario Odyssey. Instead of having the brothers playable in the NSMB and 3D games, we get fucking uninteresting toads.
Being wario is suffering.

those are some great story ideas

this is a fair assessment.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=CcdTwhcO-B8

I would in fact shoot up a mall just for a show staring waluigi. even for one episode. even if its shit.

>would be a beavis and butthead cartoon but instead of EH HEH, HEH HEH HEH it's just WAH's

Suppose I was creating that show right now.
If I paid you, would you actually do it ?
I still have the costume I used when I cosplayed him.
You'd go down in history.

>Make a Cartoon based on the Wario Land Series.
>Include Waluigi as they come up with ridiculous plots to steal treasure and riches.
>90% of the time they wind up stopping some world altering evil completely by accident.
>Add Captain syrup as the Bros. Rival.
>MAKE WARIO AND SYRUP WIN AND LOSE RANDOMLY. NO SAD SACK/MARY SUE BULLSHIT. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO'S GOING TO PROFIT AT THE END OF THE EPISODE!
>Eeeeeeevery so rarely have them team up and backstab each other by the end of the episode.
>NO
>FUCKING
>ROMANCE

Syrup's renewed popularity gets her added to Smash and Wario's overalls are made his default costume. I proceed to die happy.

>show now has Wario + Waluigi going on treasure hunting adventures with Captain Syrup as the rival who tries to con them
Seems like a Lupin III situation but I like it.
Who else could be a secondary character ?

Sure, it'd be interesting to see how they'd develop Waliugi as a character since he only existed to be a partner for Wario in that one Tennis game and most, if not all, of his personality is mostly made up by fanon.

It's a shame too since you'd think with how popular and expressive Wario is and constantly interacting with different characters and environments you'd think they'd add Waliugi somewhere in there at least once.

Pfffff......

Uh

>Toad
>Rudy the Clown
One season only
>Starfy
>Toadette
>Mario and Luigi (occasionally)
>Bomberman
Dies in Season 3, comes back midway through season 4, and a few episodes every season are dedicated to wacky bombing hijinx

Really, you can just American Dad it and make shitloads of amazing one off characters,

AOSTH did fine with just Sonic, Tails, Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder.

Needs Mona as a recurring traveling companion of the brothers and we get a Mona/Syrup catfight episode

I will not kowtow to you Moe anime bullshit.

Wario Land > WarioWare

Really, any WarioWare character.

I think that plan would backfire.

>user shoots up mall dressed as Waluigi
>Generates a shitload of controversy
>Nintendo becomes too afraid to ever use Waluigi again

I feel like various villains from Wario games could be recurring rivals to hunt for treasure.

Like that one thief-guy from Wario: Master of Disguise and other of the more obscure Wario titles.