The 90's Sheldon

The 90's Sheldon

>*storms into you're apartment*
>YEAAAAAAAAAAAH xD

his schemes make really good plots though

you're not wrong

>if I apply some non existent relation from nerdy bazinga things to this sitcom i don't like because i'm a pubescent like faggot it'll validate my critique and make me look really smart

seinfeld is the big Bang of the 90s

>implying it wasn't Friends and Sheldon wasn't Phoebe

Not taking that bait

Bazinga is a nonsense word. That's what makes it awful. Not that it's a catchphrase.

>>implying it wasn't Friends and Sheldon wasn't Phoebe

Now this cuts closer to home.

Seinfeld was about ugly manipulative pieces of shit that know they're bad people but don't care.

Friends and BBT is about people who think they're smart and good people, but are really manipulative pieces of shit.

Worth it for the Curb jokes.

Kramer was actually funny though. He earned being loved by the audience for how funny he was. Sheldon was never funny.

No, Seinfeld was an actual funny comedy. I have no idea what big Bang is/was trying to be.

Big Bang is trying to be funny you're just nowhere near the targeted audience.

I don't believe they are near any fucking audience.

I know it's sad to think about but BBT is very popular.

Phoebe was just as shitty of a friend as Sheldon

>Seinfeld
>Funny

Stale meme

at least seinfeld had a live studio audience that laughed unlike big bang which has canned laughter

Kramer, Phoebe and Sheldon. If you relate to/enjoy these characters, you're a trash tier human being. Right up there with Jesse from Breaking Bad and Todd from Bojack. Dude. Weed. Lmao.

Untrue, only the parts in jerrys apartment were in front of a live studio audience. Fuck it either way, when you watch comedy, you watch it for the jokes and humor whatever. NOT TO LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE LAUGH that's just fucking stupid.

Big Bang does have a live audience.

fuck off millennial.
A lot of bad shows are. Normies are faggots. Everybody loves Raymond had shit ratings. They decided not to cancel it, even though they had cancelled other shows with similar stats and rammed it down everyone throats until it picked up and became popular.....

And the Coffee shop

the dubs of truth

Ive been binge-watching Seinfeld for the first time, and Im blown away by how beautiful, witty and charismatic Elaine is. I literally cant take my eyes off her, everything about her is mesmerizing, her voice ,her mannerisms, her adorable faces. Her smile is hypnotic. Shes also always conservatively dressed, so on the rare occasions she shows some skin its really special. What a fucking Goddess

Is she, dare I say it, the GOAT waifu?

She ran around NYC in the 90s letting dudes creampie her.

I hated elaine so much in the show

all women do this now, you’re literally not allowed to have female friends as a 7/10+ woman or go to parties if you don’t cheat and fuck around constantly. women shame each other for not being sluts its a new day user. a new day

She was literally the 2nd best character.

Threadly Reminder that Costanza was the funniest character, Elaine was the 2nd funniest character followed by Kramer (he was gold sometimes but complete cringe other times, Elaine was more consistently funny) and Jerry was terrible, both the actor and the character, he was only made tolerable by having a great cast to play off of

this is the Patrician ranking. JLD was literally the greatest actress to ever star in a sitcom

yea but at least the sponge isn't around anymore

what, you've not heard of reddits?

I dont care what the edgy drumpftards say, it breaks my heart to see her like this. she used to be so radiant and full of life, she will never shine as bright as she once did again

Ok kid

never thought kramer was funny

What do you mean? What does the president have to do with it?

this picture makes me so sad.. It makes me feel like the 90s memory/zeitgeist is dying

Oh, I see she has cancer
>Elaine's actress is going to die in your lifetime

people arent photogenic all day every day you dork

stop worshiping celebrities

Seinfield was the white collar Always Sunny of the 90s

>*storms into apartment
>NIGGERS JERRY! I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!
kramer no

>insults Trump
>dies

Seinfeld is BBT if you replaced the le nerd humor with jewish humor. i.e. they are nothing fucking alike

it was a different time

>The 90's Sheldon
>Only reason given is 'they're both popular and make people cheer'
Going by your logic, Darth Vader is the Sheldon of Star Wars.

Kramerica was fucking kino

Sitcoms are all pleb tier
So are Network shows in general

Also does this mean the Sheldon actor is going to freak out over niggers?

JUST

Well Anakin was pretty autistic and supposed to be gifted. He has no skill with women yet still ended up getting a gf
And both wear shit no grown man should

Going by your logic, Kramer is the Darth Vader of Seinfeld

Physical comedy is still comedy.
And Kramer's was pretty good.

Doesn't F1 cars use a bladder in their fuel tanks like what Kramer was experimenting with?

Frasier was the BBT of the 90s. Prove me wrong.
>inb4 Frasier was actually smart!
It still wasn't funny.

>seinfeld is the big Bang of the 90s

Well she is almost 60 years old.

>On September 28, 2017, Louis-Dreyfus announced on Twitter her diagnosis of breast cancer
What the fuck why did nobody tell me this? Ruined mah day.

>she will never shine as bright as she once did again
None of us will. Cherish your time user

It's juste a way to cover a massive boob job, trust me I had gonad cancer twice already this year

His idea was basically a self sealing fuel tank, they have existed since the 20s.

Frasier was the Rick and Morty
You'd watch it, it'd be smart, but it'd be relatable and have very memorable, quotable moments
>VENEER