DON'T APOLOGIZE

DON'T APOLOGIZE

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-george-lucas-thinks-last-jedi-was-beautifully-made-1067092

*takes check*
nothin personal, Disney

the mouse is twisting his arm

George Lucas is not allowed to voice his true opinion. Part of the Lucasfilm sales agreement included non-disparagement clauses barring George Lucas from speaking negatively of any post-sale Lucasfilm output.

He's being paid to say this IDIOT

From what I've heard, it's a children's movie, just like the prequels.

That's not a bad thing. I can see why George would like it.

No no, this is his honest opinion.

he can't say no

Georgie boy knows what to say, doncha sweetie?

The movie makes a mockery of his creation's universe and morals. This is basically a public humiliation.

But user, everyone loves us!

Beautifully made /= good.

How do you guys not realize this? Ask Snyder's movies are beautifully made but are horseshit.

Lucas isn't stupid. His choice of words is a wink to the fans. If I took a giant shit in the toilet and you scooped it out and made it into a sculpture I could acknowledge that the process and your dedication resulted in something that was "beautifully made" while on a personal level thinking the end result is exactly what it is, a pile of shit.

A robot can be beautifully made, a perfect 1:1 imitation of life, but it is hollow. It has no soul. It is told how to think and what to do.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE JEWS! NOT JOIN THEM!

Sauwze on that, plizzle.

wonder if he spend his hard earned dollars in coke and stripers
like gabe

If George was more Jew he would say "told ya so"

Then how come he said TFA wasn't Star Wars

Desperate times

It's simple: Disney knows they fucked up this time and are trying to get the damage control out as soon as possible

He retracted the white slavers remark because Disney strongarmed him.

He didnt even go to the premiere for TLJ

This.

idk why people don't see this as his pr team saying "the movies looks nice" and nothing more
I'm sure he's been bugged by the media for comment and George could care less at this point

she looks like a reptilian

who is the dude next to George?

The Last Jedi is actually Lucasian, so it makes sense

He likes this movie because it's BAD
George Lucas is the #1 at raping Star Wars and this movie is great at raping Star Wars
>b-but he is getting paid
No he doesn't

In Hollywood "getting paid" and "being allowed to continue to exist" are often synonymous.
Hate for ole George to have a sexual harrassment scandal pop up.

GEORGE NO

>Obi Wan forgot leia existed in Empire because he's a male chauvinist pig.

Called it.

>beautifully made
Yeah, probably from a visual standpoint, but that's it. He never said the story was good or anything.

this

not even from a visual standpoint.

He knows if he said he hated them then the media will portray him as racist, homophobic etc and then an unknown bitch will came out of woodwork and say he molested her.

>William Hayden
>3 life sentences
>zero evidence

Pretty much.

Isnt that one of Kardashians fathers or mothers or something? I forget. He- I mean she was an athlete or something? Why is Lucas standing next to him?

aplogize

>From what I've heard, it's a children's movie, just like the prequels.
or, like every Star Wars movie

>beautifully-made
That's code for "solid professionals worked on this film HOWEVER it has nothing of artistic value"

That's a really backhanded compliment. After all. Disney are still using his stable of artists and designers, and having it all realised by ILM. It's like receiving really shittily-cooked restaurant food and commenting that at least the presentation's decent.

but he did talk shit on TFA

My apology still stands. His comment has nothing to do with how fucked up the story is and how the movie makes the OT irrelevant. Fuck Nu Wars

>food analogy

This. I know OP knew this and is just being a faggot, but I hope none of you failed to pick up on this.

It was carefully squeezed out of the anus and didn't break into two pieces. Perfectly coiled around the toilet bowl. Truly a sight to behold. The kind of sight you call your girlfriend in to see. Like a chocolate snake taking a nap.

>Fuck George Lucas he ruined Star Wars
>Omg look at this George Lucas likes it shut up haters
Pick one you mouthbreathers

>Omg look at this George Lucas likes it shut up haters

Lucas will always give it the patented Georgie thumbs-up if he feels the director has paid him the proper lip service. Both Rian and Gareth talked about how much they respect George. They sucked his cock good and nice. JJ didn't do that, and so he never got the Lucas stamp of approval.

Is that your OC? Noice.