MEANWHILE

>Reads the Syaf contract terminated by Mahvel thread
>Idiot op doesn't ad link, look it up myself
>Sees this, gets more interested than the original article that was being looked for
cbr.com/young-justice-season-3-voice-work-underway/
The waiting is now the hardest part

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jim_krieg/status/797675135712923648
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Channels are dying and streaming services are picking up the slack. People are made that GLTAS wasn't picked but if this does well you can be damned sure that it'll be next.

No way in hell for Spectacular Spider-Man or A:EMH since those were casualties of the Disney acquisition.

Earth's mightiest heroes started waaaaay after the disney acquisition

>Not copying the text of the article
Dude.

The acquisition was the reason it ultimately got cancelled. They wanted to start over and model it after the movies.

It's so weird this is happening. It feels like the universe is rewarding me for giving up.

It's a real goddamn shame they couldn't bring back something that was actually good.

there's a life lesson in here somewhere

never have faith!

Yeah but DC cares more about its cartoons.

>People are made that GLTAS wasn't picked but if this does well you can be damned sure that it'll be next.

I hope so. Bring back it and/or Beware the Batman wouldn't be too hard, since all of the CG assets are already made. DC/WB would save a lot of money.

>Another fucking Batman show
Fuck no. Give me a Flash show.

If it fucking NEEDS to be one of the Trinity than Supes or Wondy. The Bat-well has completely run fucking dry.

But it's not another Batman show. It's the last one we left off from. Batman shows are inevitable. Might as well bring the last one to a decent conclusion like the others got instead of murking things up with YET ANOTHER Batman show.

Flash show would be great, but I don't know if they want to step into the CW show's toe.

Hey man, it at least had cool fight scenes.
Like once an episode.

So many better shows out there (even including chapeshit stuff) that deserve a second shot and this mediocre trash gets it.

The problem is that neither of those shows had enough fan support to get them the popularity YJ did. GL:TAS arrived and left Netflix with little fanfare, while an organized movement was made to drive Netflix views up to warrant attention.

I'd love to see them back, but I don't think they have the same pull.

Beware the Batman is not allowed production anymore because CN wrote it off for tax reasons.

Same thing they did to Megas XLR and why they're not allowed to air it anymore.

The problem with a GLTAS revival is that it cost twice as much to make and they've probably thrown out all the CG assets by now.

I mean, unless you're okay with it being traditionally animated, but it'd basically be a different show at that point.

Shut up faggot

>show is in 2d now
>hal looks at his hands
>"huh, i feel... different"

Honestly, all that matters is getting the writing staff back. That's the main reason revivals suck, they just get some nobodies off the street and think they can do as good.

No, the write-off just meant that CN can't air it. DC and WB can still profit from the show and do stuff with it, but CN can't be involved since they got a tax break from it, since it was a "loss" for them.

Jim Kreig mentioned that the assets could be used. So that likely means they're archived somewhere.

twitter.com/jim_krieg/status/797675135712923648

>Spectacular Spider-Man Season 3 never ever
It hurts. Just fucking make more. They know we want it.
>'hurrr, Sony has the rights to SSM"
Work out a fucking deal like they did with the movies.

>Work out a fucking deal like they did with the movies.

They don't care about cartoons anywhere as much as they do about movies. Accept it.