That'd be $11.95 Sir, no tip needed

>That'd be $11.95 Sir, no tip needed.

Would he have a profit margin this way, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/jiro-onos-son-says-women-cant-be-sushi-chefs-2015-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks, chinaman. Does it cost extra to cook the fish well-done?

Sushi's not even that good.

>tip
>outside of America

Jesus Chirst, mate.

why the fuck does fish and rice cost $300-$400?
the fuck do they add?

>it's funny because I spam it
Fuck off faggot, have you ever noticed when you stop forcing your meme no one misses it?

Raw fish sushi is fuckin rank. Best pieces of sushi I've eaten are cooked Chicken or Eel with teriyaki

a combination of prestige, the salary of sous chefs, bribing local fishermen for their best seafood, paying for that seafood, and his restaurant only seats something like 15 people at a time.

ive been asked for one in mexico

Okay what I don't get is what makes sushi cost that much?
Its just raw fish and rice prep a certain way with no extra sauce
is it old man skin his secret or what

not so based nips giving reasonable deals to filthy gaijin

businessinsider.com/jiro-onos-son-says-women-cant-be-sushi-chefs-2015-8

>American woman is mad that an ancient Japanese men has old-fashioned ideas about cooking and women

I hate American women so much.

pretty ridiculous that he charges like $500 just for a couple rolls, I live in a mediocre american town but our sushi is cheap you can get most rolls for like $30-$50 and like 4 people can eat a great dinner for under $400.

Should I watch this?

>the I literally do not like sushi so I would rather pay for McDonald's than eat at Jiros for free

Nothing “makes” anything cost anything. People pay that for his sushi because they can afford to eat the best sushi and they determined that his is the best. If they don’t want to pay as much, they can go to a cheaper restaurant. Noone is making them pay 800 dollars for sushi.

>the youngest son is rolling in cash at his comfy sushi place
>oldest son is bitter that he has to slave away for his father's ideals

is he a match for robert?

y-you too, chinese Robert

It is actually a pretty good look at Japan's work yourself to death and 'master your profession' culture.

>“The reason is because women menstruate. To be a professional means to have a steady taste in your food, but because of the menstrual cycle, women have an imbalance in their taste, and that’s why women can’t be sushi chefs.”

he's talking shit right?

You have to book about a year in advance so I doubt he struggles financially.

He is just old. He probably believes that the hormonal changes affect taste and rationality. Women were also barred because their 'hands are too warm for sushi preparation' when it turns out a man's internal temperature is much higher than women's.

>Yamato Family bows to Jiro
>In contact with the Great Tuna
>Possess rice-bending abilities
>Control Japan with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & sushi bars globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first Izakaya on Mars
>Own 99% of fish DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Jiro faced fugu fishes
>Jiro said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of one angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of umami and unprecedented looks of disdain with him
>He owns Sushi Hentai labs around the world >You likely have a Jirobot from a bowl of rice inside you right now
>Jiro sensei is in regular communication with the Kaijus God Yira and Ga me ruh, forwarding the word of the Great Blue Fin to the Tsukiji Fish Market.
>He learned to cook the rice fluently in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Jiro through 10.000 USD sushi pieces. >There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Nori seaweed
>Jiro is about 70 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless Micheling Star Devourer existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe.
>We don't know his ultimate dinning menu plans yet. We hope he holds with the wasabi.