Let's have a serious plane scene discussion for once. No memes please

Let's have a serious plane scene discussion for once. No memes please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1AtZ3SC_OkA
youtube.com/watch?v=xlz3Qfj_8GY
youtube.com/watch?v=o_vu-uJ2ilY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about TDKR in general? What happened to this movie? It just feels like its litered with dumb mistakes that couldve been finished in post prod. Like guns not having any flash effects, that one womans horrible "death" scene, and then of course theres just the odd dialogue at the plane scene of course.
Did Nolan not give a fuck or am i missing something here?

It's a big scene

64 = 32 + 8u

>... Bane? You here?

youtube.com/watch?v=1AtZ3SC_OkA

youtube.com/watch?v=xlz3Qfj_8GY

Spain?

I have a friend who spent way too long thinking about the "maybe he's wondering why you'd shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane" bit, and came to the conclusion that it was a "simulated execution," which is an (illegal) interrogation technique. That is, CIA fired the gun out the plane to make the other henchmen (who had bags over their heads) think that he was serious about his threat to kill them, without having to actually kill anyone.

i think it would have been funny if CIA didn't have a heart of gold and really did just start throwing big guys out of the plane.

I mustn't take the bait
I mustn't take the bait

But who knows, maybe they actually could fly good, if given the chance?

>CIA doing illegal interrogation techniques
Nolan seems pretty redpilled desu

Spain has sun, England has rain,
Why would you should a man before throwing out of a plane?

tell your friend no shit

but wouldn't he have shot them first to make sure they don't survive the fall

Nolan is known for being an anti-perfectionist. Doesn't he literally film scenes once and use the initial take?

CIA's Fia and Sia
Formerly Bane's

The Gotham police force lived underground thru beverything Bane was doing.Like big rivers next to downtown Gotham. Thousands of cops dwelling subterranius for months. Ready to charge out into battle.

literally tens of thousands of cops. bravo nolan

>FORCED TO LIVE.... LIKE RATS

But if he was just going to execute them, why waste the bullet? Why not just throw them out of the plane and tell them what he just did?

What did he mean by this?

Was crashing the plane really necessary? Also did wreckage brother really have to stay on board?

Why would he not fly so good then?

Was getting caught part of their plan?

that's what bane and the hired gun were wondering. the answer is that it's possible to survive falling from a plane.
bane thought he had foiled the cia but he actually fell for his ruse to get them to talk. it was all part of the plan.
or maybe it's just the trash writing one can expect from nolan and we shouldn't think into it too much.
it's one or the other

Because the gunshot confirms their death better to someone who can't see, the bags over their heads

They don't fly so good

>the flight plan I just filed to the agency lists me, my men, dr pavel here, but only one of you. First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft

CIA then pretends to throw the hired guns out of the plane. This implies that he has absolutely doesn't plan to only keep one of them, but bring all of them back to the agency. It makes sense. Why would the agency want to just kill potential intel without questionning them further ? They still have value to them.

>No, they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

Now, Bane implies that CIA was actually telling the truth when he talked about his flight plan. If they don't find CIA, his men, the pilots, fake Dr. Pavel and one of the hired guns in the wreckage, the agency would know something is up.

Did CIA actually file a flight plan ? Who was listed on it ? Why would Bane leave one of his brothers in the wreckage if the agency didn't actually care if they found everyone's DNA inside or no ? Why not leave a fake body just like he did with Dr. Pavel ? The agency doesn't have DNA samples of his hired guns, they could leave any corpse of a male in his 20-30's and they couldn't contest if he was a real hired gun or no. Was it CIA's plan all along to get his plane crashed ? His behaviour makes no sense.

BANE?

>tell me why does he wear the basque

Fuck, I can't remember the other lines and don't have them saved anymore.

That will be fucking impossible.

For you.

In time... you will know what it's like to crash. To feel so desperately that you're in charge. But to fail, all the same. File it. Fly good from it. Your flight plan still arrives.
>Evacuate my plane. Engage all my men. And get this Doctor a parachute.
Fear isn't something one considers when crashing planes. But this... does put a mask on my face.

why we don't have a prequel movie to the plane scene yet?

>What is queer as folk
we got a prequel tv series

Why did they put Dr. Pavel's blood into the dead body? I doubt they would take it's blood instead of finger prints and dental records to ID it.

I always assumed the plane crash and consequent explosion would mangle and burn the body to the point that only the blood would be viable DNA evidence.

NO MORE DEAD COPS

I FOUND YOU GORDON. ONLY I KNOW WHAT SEWER YOU FELL INTO.

SEND EVERY COP IN THE FORCE INTO THE SEWERS LEL

DEATH OR EXILE LMAO?

I FAILED YOU MR AND MRS WAYNE CRIES

I FANTASIZE ABOUT YOU MR WAYNE

HIS ONLY CRIME WAS LOVING ME

I KNEW YOU WERE BATMAN THE MOMENT I SAW YOU

Merry Christmas Big Guys

Shanta refushed our milk and cookiesh in favor of yoursh
We had to find out what he brought you

You're a naughty guy

The good boy list I just filed with the North Pole lists Smee, my elves, St Nick here, but only one, of you!
First one to talk gets to stay in my sleigh!

for Yule

I forget that there's like an entire 2.5 hour long movie that takes place after this scene

explosion from what? all that's left of the plane in the end is the cabin and the cockpit. the wings and fuel tanks broke off.

Why didn't they take off the hoods and check who they were?
Why didn't Brother yell "I'm still alive guys, CIA's bullshitting" when he didn't get thrown from the plane?
Why did Bane find it necessary to comment that nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask? It seems out of left field.
Was it "I'm a big guy for you" or "It would be extremely painful for you"?
Why would one of them be expected in the wreckage if it was clear CIA wasn't shooting men and then throwing them out of the plane? Wouldn't that make it obvious he was bullshitting about the flight plan?
If he wasn't bullshitting about the flight plan, why didn't he just shoot and throw Brother out of the plane to begin with?

Reminder that Aidan knows

>"Doctor Pavel, I'm CIA"
Right off the bat it seems bizarre to introduce Pavel as a 'Doctor', especially when he's being rendered from what appears to be a hostage situation. There's no reassurance, no diplomacy, no warmth. Perhaps "Leonid Pavel I'm CIA Agent Wilson." But we can forgive this as the subtle tricklings of 3rd person observation into text on the writer's part.

Next, CIA accepts 3 hooded hostages without any attempt to ensure their identities or how secure their braces actually are. We're drawn to the eponymous question: "Bane"? And here we descend even further into pure madness.

My first impressions of Bane, as he's introduced by CIA was of some kind of celebrity. Call it meme hindsight if thou whilst, but there's something almost mythical about this nomenclature. Bane is alluded too very ominously and then...SURPRISE HE'S ON THE PLANE! And...his only goal is to snatch Doctor Pavel find out what he told CIA, which he wouldn't actually have had the oppurtunity to do if Bane had simply never allowed Doctor Pavel into CIA's clutches, however briefly, in the first place.

Bane is IN A JEEP, WITH DOCTOR PAVEL. But let's say Bane truly needed the world to think Leo Pavel dead. Alright. So why bring the CIA into it? Why not just burn Pavel's house down and use the same trick with the blood?

Why does Bane, the mystical, deified mastermind, have to hijack a CIA airplane to recapture a prisoner he already had secured in the first place? Why does he have to risk and kill one of his men in the first place?
>"They will expect one of us in the wreckage, brother."
What? Why wouldn't you just fake a plane hijacking with dead bodies? Like, Bane was connected enough to disguise his proximity to a secure CIA transport, why can't he rent a big plane to drop the fuselage of another plane out of, if he's so desperate to crash a plane?

It's not just a pile of logical fallacy, it's like negative crazy-thoughts pieced together by some kind of monster.

The part I never understood is that they bring in the dead body and transfer Doctor Pavel's blood into it in order to trick the government and fake Doctor Pavel's death, however, even common citizens know that once the body's teeth are examined, they won't match up with Doctor Pavel's dental records and Bane's master plan will be exposed.
What the fuck, Nolan? This is a major plot hole that essentially ruins the whole flight plan, am I missing something?
I'm not memeing, I want a genuine answer.

These are all excellent points exposing plot holes in an obviously under thought screenplay.
Also, Bane's breather is so heavy and so audible throughout the entire movie, yet CIA couldn't hear the Big Guy breathing? Something isn't adding up.

This. The dental records would obviously expose Bane's fake body ruse. The whole plan didn't make any sense and was retarded.

couldn't bane have performed the devious blood transfusion trick on that dead body at some point before allowing himself to be captured? dr. pavel was in his clutches. it would have been a lot easier than doing it in a crashing plane.

Not a plane expert, not sure where the tank is located.

Murphy's Law

Mother fucker...

it's baffling how bane could simultaneously call his bluff and take his threat at face value

I've never thought of it this way user, but you've definitely activated my almonds.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_vu-uJ2ilY

BRAVO NOLAN