*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

You're in the club and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass.

What do?

Oh shit dude what are you doing here did you file that paperwork for Mr. Stark yet? Who are these guys? Are they your friends? Remember the time you got super sloshed at the Christmas party and started hitting on Carol from HR but then she just pushed you into a garbage can and you pissed yourself? Have you told them about that? Haha, that was awesome.

I'm superman, I kick his ass and trow him into the source wall

Is this World of Warcraft?

>move galaxy six feet to the left
>keep walking

It's ok, I know him. He's a friend from work.

Do you let your friends from work slap your gf's ass?

>tease us with Planet Hulk references while having no intention of actually making Planet Hulk
I'm so fucking angry.

1. My gf ass will be gone.
2. Only thing i have to do is poison his drinks.
3. i don't got a gf.

Question is, in the MCU who sent Hulk into space? And how fucked are they when he gets back?

Hey man, I'll need that report by friday.

>Question is, in the MCU who sent Hulk into space?
Loki did. It was because of the "Puny God" incident.

You know that due to legal reasons they can't make a Planet Hulk movie?

>I'm superman
Prove it.

>thinking they'll do fucking WWH
>thinking Hulk will ever be anything more than a fucking cameo despite consistently making the normies hype explode
Marvel fucking hates Hulk. That's why he was replaced with a HIP AND COOL Asian guy and why we're fucking four issues deep into Jen's Hulk and still haven't had anything fucking happen.

They managed to get Spider-Man in the MCU, they could probably do something for the Hulk, too.

>poison his drinks
this is the legitimate answer to the question

I want one.

>open console
>'give pupper'
>have the pupper

This looks like a quinjet on the Ragnarok set. Did Loki accidently the whole jet?

H-hey there b-b-big g-guy.

plan her funeral

Nothing, because we're pals from work.

Funny thing is that puppies are a canon way to depower Hulk. Some heroes are weak against a certain kind of object or bullets. Hulk? Puppies.

Hi Prime, how's life in this world treating you? Sucks you got fucked out of rebirth huh?

There's nothing you can do, she's gonna get buttfucked in the pussy.

Seriously how is Thor going to win this one? He couldn't beat Hulk even with his hammer.

They're probably going to break the arena and escape, Hulk will reveal it was all part if his plan that he made on the fly.

>WAAAAAGH!

>Marvel fucking hates Hulk.
You're a dumbass, if you actually think that.

Hulk did, at the end of AoU.

It's because Universal owns the rights for Hulk so he got Ike'd in the comics like X-men and Fantastic Four.

Hulkfags are retarded.

>wait a long time for a Planet Hulk movie
>expect a gritty emotional story about a guy surviving in slavery and leading a rebellion
>instead Hulk gets reduced to a punchline in a trailer with terrible soundtrack

>terrible soundtrack
Bitch what?

Of course! Don't you?

Hey, I'll fucking take it.

>terrible soundtrack
Ex-fucking-CUSE me?

Why?

*fire my Thanos missle into his boob*

Because Universal still owns the Hulk movie rights. He can make appearances in the MCU, but Hulk properties (villains, supporting cast) are locked down by Universal.

>Hulk was so upset about not tapping Widows FAT ASS that he went too space and became a gladiator

Which also means no She-Hulk, no Reds, no Leader, no Rick Jones, no more Abomination... Etc.

But he did. We have webms of it.

>but Hulk properties (villains, supporting cast) are locked down by Universal.
>General Ross
>namedropping betty brant
They can use whatever they want from the Hulk. It just happens that if they make a solo Hulk movie Universal has dibs on distribution and Disney doesn't like to share.

Was the Ed Norton Hulk not MCU though?

Like, they made that movie in the MCU, but Universal holds the rights still. How does that work?

>soundtrack
You dun fuck'd up.

Technically, yes. That's why we got Ross in CW. But Marvel Studios and Disney can't premeir new Hulk cast without losing money to Universal.

See, and I was just thinking to myself about how the actor they got to do Doc Samson would never really fit as an empowered Doc Samson.

Aaah ok, They made it work with Sony and Spider-Man though. Do we know what kind of deal was made? Is the Hulk just a bigger risk for them? I actually really enjoyed TIH, it's still one of my favorite Marvel movies other than GotG, WS and Doctor Strange.

Universal has distribution rights for any Hulk solo films. MCU's workaround to paying Universal or giving them part of the profit is to just use The Hulk in other MCU films.

if i fucked up my chances within thicc scar jo, i'd book the next flight to space

Ultimately it's about merchandise. Spider-Man outsells All other superheroes globally. Hulk isn't going to make the money Spider-Man would/does/has.

>hulk brainwashed for like third time.

>brainwashed
Looks more like he's just being forced to compete, I can't imagine his captors are happy about him wrecking the gates each time he's let out to compete. If it was mind control I don't think they'd let him break the arena like that.

>third time
He was brainwashed in Age of Ultron and what else?

Hulk smashing the Helicarrier in Avengers. It's implied the staff was fucking with his mind

>Hulk is angry and wants to wreck everything
HOL UP !

It was fucking with everyone, making them all argue, turning the avengers 'upside down' on themselves.

Hulk going on in a rampage and turning into his so called friends is Hulk 101.

Shout LOK'TAR OGAR and slap her on the ass as well