Reminder that izzy looks nothing like this and looks like a bearded man in a dress

reminder that izzy looks nothing like this and looks like a bearded man in a dress

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZLDhCzIu3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>looks like
That's what all trannies ARE.

you clearly haven't seen a lot

so like all the rk9-lgbt-a people

>A tranny doesn't actually look like a woman
Gee, I'm shocked!

Nooo, it's too soon for the weekly Pan thread, I just started this weeks podcast.

who?

But that's how Izzy sees herself. Why can't you see her this way too?

You can just see the receding hairline

Literally who?

Because we have functional eyeballs

Izzy is always the fucking worst.

>Brings up YouTube drama even though they keep trying to get away from it.

>Brings up the Nintendo switch when no one on the podcast has it and gets info wrong about it.

Can't wait till Jim gets back to save this show. Also bring back gables, he may be a tad awkward but is easily in the upper echelon of guests just by not spouting fetish stuff non ironically.

Real talk.

Who is the worst podcast member?

Like memes aside, which member would the podcast actually benefit from them not being there.

izzy
and the diper furry one

Meanwhile, most of Sup Forums look like giant fedora-wearing beanbags with hair but still call themselves men.

izzy ladies and gentlemen

kek most of co is 17-30 something guys or gurls

Neros Q, he was awkward

>fat tranny
>wears clothes with food design

On one hand, I'm ok with living in a society where a person can do this and not get beaten up. On the other hand I feel disgusted just looking at this thing.

>beard
but

Am I supposed to know these people?

He REALLY doesn't look like a woman. At all. This kind of behaviour warrants being committed.

yes user now get out
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh fuck you, most trannies look like men in drag, those that don't are an outlier.

Do you think Izzy has seen these threads?

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZLDhCzIu3c

This was before they came out as trans.
This has a more recent pic of them.

Christ, Izzy looks even worse.
Also, I thought Pan was kidding when he said he was recording in his closet.

Hope not

>said he passes well
>beard

Look, I don't want to be transphobic but she just looks like a guy in drag for Halloween.

It's a guy...

Leave her alone, she shaved that beard a long time ago.

>her
>He
>they
>he
>guy
>she
jk i don't care

T. triggered tranny

Atleast beanbag fedoras aren't trying to dismantle the status quo for fun

why does he need to shit over the vintage style too

>status quo
stop using tv terms to describe real life you fucking autist

I would fuck the cartoon, but not real thing.

100% chance.

Between Pan and Nolan posting about them AND all the times they talk about us on the podcast it's impossible for it not to happen. Knowing Pan, he probability calls up Izzy just to read our posts to her.

>shot from above
Cheater

>massreplying

Let the fat tears flow.

>MUH STATUS QUO

No such thing in real life, lardflake. Society is always changing, it's just a question of how. Have fun being terrified of the only constant in life.

I beg to differ

Holy shit nolans hot

>lardflake

I'm stealing this.

that face it he wasn't fat it could actually be a pretty decent looking guy

Without the beard though you can't distinguish her from any other obese woman trying to do a vintage look from a time blacks couldn't eat in the same building as them. So mission accomplished.

I want to hug izzy.

He's not bad looking

all white trannies looks like guys no matter what they do and how much they bitch, only asians actually look like women

she looks better currently than when she was stev

Even then they only look like women to other races, other asians can tell the difference

How dare you stev was beautiful

Anyone else drop the podcast when ""she"" come on board?

>That beard

Are you triggered?

Doesn't change the fact we're looking at a man in a dress, now does it?

No

She looks like a bearded woman... in the way all obese people look androgynously gross.

Lolwut?

And even then the balls almost always give it away

in the philippines there's like two or three murders every day related to some chink mistaking a street tranny whore for a normal whore, not even asians are safe. (but I guess more of them are drunk when it happens)

kind of funny how you keep using fat as an insult, while the person you're defending is a gigantic fucking landwhale. but please, keep being hypocritical. it's what you tumblr cunts do best.

Izzy is the worst kind of tranny. She thinks that anyone who doesn't agree with her exact views is a bigot and hates her on a personal level. She is a full-on SJW. She equates a doctor refusing to perform SRS out of the sincere belief that it's wrong with a doctor refusing to give medical care to someone because of their gender. She believes that using the phrase "normal people" to refer to the cisgendered is bigoted, even though, statistically speaking, being cisgender is normal. I want her off the podcast so bad. It's my favorite podcast, but every time she brings up her bullshit I want to die.

We must all support those who are nonbinarytwitter

>just by not spouting fetish stuff non ironically.
I actually enjoy enjoy the fetish stuff. The diaperfur (isidetapes) is weird, but in a funny way, not an obnoxious way. He doesn't force his shit on others and isn't delusional. I'd sincerely be cool with him replacing Izzy.

Izzy, Izzy, Izzy.

Why is there no pic of Pan?

Jim doesn't look like his avatar.

>discovered
B-but I thought that you were trans from birth and that there WAS NO "discovery!"

Tbh, as much as I can't stand Izzy, she'd be fuckable if she lost some wait and shaved her beard.

Where is this picture from? Did you take this?

He would still be the worst part of the show.
He know less about cartoons than Pan.

>Look, I don't want to be transphobic
cuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I wonder if she'll answer this.

You're still screwing someone with a shitty and off-putting personality and if that's the case,there's already plenty of cis-gendered women out there who fit that bill already.

This word has gotten far too much use these days.

It's the new autism.

Is this from a patreon reward or something?

He records from inside his closet

I haven't listened to this podcast in quite a while, last time was right after Ken left. Has it really gone down that hard in quality?

don't worry he look nothing like his avatar he looks like that awkward ugly kid from the back of the class that no one talks with

I don't care as much about the transgender shit, but otherwise the podcast is the same as it's always been.

How do bait threads like this even get responses

But yeah fedora memes aside Izzy probably is the worst member of the podcast. She really does come off as a tumblrfag a lot of time, so does Pan but at least he's enough of a non autist to actually control his power level

diaper boy was probably one of the better ones simply for the sole fact that at the time he was a guest he was the only one with a real job and an actual career

All people on this show have faces made for podcasts.

Pan. He made a podcast where he is the worst member.

Autism

Usually deep down (or not even that deep) people want to discuss these kinds of things and just use the bait as an excuse to draw people into their discussion.

zoe?

Really made me think.

It's about the same quality.

There are some stand out better and worse ones, but over all it's about the same.

But the egg podcast....

see

so basically that but with a beard

It was only used once

No

How is it a bait thread

Hm. Don't know if I'll ever get around to it again tbqh. I hate to say it, but I really did find them pretty annoying sometimes. Except Jim, I always remember him being really great.

Is there a reason anyone should actually give a fuck what she looks like? Its not as if she's creating content with her face as the focus.

>all the times they talk about us on the podcast it's impossible for it not to happen.
Did they talk about the last Pan thread on Sup Forums?

Same show, but with an SJW tranny.

That was just a few days ago, it wouldn't be in today's podcast.

>she's afraid to make any SJW comments
>when she said she was going to stay quiet Pan and Nolan lost it and yelled at her until she said what she thought