What are some films about nigger jealousy?

What are some films about nigger jealousy?

do the right thing

>got bullied because he called some black kid a nig
whats the problem? he had it coming

>2017
>White """"people"""" still exist

Get Out

>trailer trash american
>wh*te

Why are they going after the kid instead of lynching his mom? You know, the one who used him to gain media attention and thousands of dollars.

I actually feel bad for this kid, bad enough he looks like a mongoloid, but now he has this shit over his head forever.

Gonna be a terrorist or mass shooter one day. Black kids were probably being shits too.

all white people are evil in the eyes of liberals

Cuz everyone is trying to politicize this bullshit. If any, the focus should be on parents raising their children properly so they don't abuse or let others abuse other children but no, it's about whatever spin both the right and left give it.

bvs if batman was black

blame his dumbass mom. She really didn't think ahead when she did this. Did she really not expect people to look into their background or try to get the full story?

I do blame the Mom, and all the fags on social media. I just feel bad for this deformed kid.

The kid literally looks like a bleached nigger. Why is it the most retarded mong looking whites are the ones harping about racial superiority? Is it because they have nothing else going for them aside from muh heritage?

Looks like fucking sloth

it was confirmed not true
he didn't actually say anything. man liberal lunacy truly is a thing

You generally see almost exclusively ugly people supporting "fringe" political movements because anyone relatively attractive with the same values probably has social/career standing to lose by holding those beliefs publicly, even if they do believe in them strongly, so will keep to themselves about it.

Imagine if it was a group of whites

>call black kid a nigger
>reacts by acting like a nigger
yeah so keaton was right, what's the problem?

Why are niggers such snitches?

You don't even know the context

>calls some black kids niggers
>gets his ass handed to him
>"WHY DO THEY BULLY????"

Can we just put da political agenda on the side & focus on a kid got bullied.... ? (*¯艸¯)

How do you know his mom got money out of this whole thing ???

Boo fucking hoo, kids are bullied every day nationwide and they don't get to go to the Avengers premier.

The story about them being racist is false.

They ain’t so bad user. It’s all in your imagination.

Black people need to chill.

Didn't Michael Brown's parents get a fuck ton of money?

Is this shit even confirmed, because so far I see people saying it but not one piece of proof? Would libs REALLY write a hit piece out on a kid because he's white?

I called it

Twitter was a mistake

That's one THICC cunny

They went on fucking tv as fast as possible for interviews already
They probably got some money from it

>a black twitter random posts a picture with a red circle around a kid
>anything she says is now unequivocal fact
Ok.

You can never do any wrong to a white who's not a cultural marxist because they're "racist"

There were multiple gofundme accounts for him

only a racist would wear a hat with the american flag on it. kid probably stares at a poster of hitler on his ceiling before falling asleep.

Why shouldn't they get money from it? Those networks sure as hell got money from advertising an exclusive interview

>Would libs REALLY write a hit piece out on a kid because he's white?

YES. Have you not seen how demented and malicious the libs have become towards anyone white? They hate any white person no matter if they’re racist or not.

>Mexican guy gets over 60k from fund because his hotdog stand was rightfully shut down
>was operating illegally with no permit
>video online and random guy made gofundme
>similar shit here guy gets a ton of money for no real good reason
>first one is approved by all libs because he's a Mexican doesn't matter it was illegal what he was doing
>this white kid is bad because he's white and family probably voted Trump
>making up lies to ruin him and his family

Damn libshits get more despicable by the fucking day. I mean both instances of money being made are fucking stupid but I love how one is completely fine and one so horrible to these mentally diseased mongloids.

Bruh...Look at this dood

Where exactly does this guy harp on about his racial superiority? You're the retard.

He's a white supremacist because his hat has a flag on it?

You're right I just posted it for healthy discourse sake but you're absolutely right. I see it every day on Twitter and fagbook, the hypocritical racist left are scumbags.

america was a mistake

OH NO NO

Only in Amerikkka

what kind of person makes these posts?

No but they would realize that kissing his ass and paying the mother a stupid amount of money probably wasn't a great idea.

>believes lies posted on twitter with no proof

why is america so funny? it's like a fucking zoo

O (Othello) 2001. Pretty kino

Edgy fags

Someone post the wojack that looks like him

Yeah but kissing the ass of any minority and giving them stupid amounts of money is just fine.

>its a niggers on Twitter saying bullshit episode
Yeah I'm sure this kid was in the klu klux klan sharkeshia

>"all niggers should hang! can't wait for the rope day to kill all liberals and shitskins! MAGA!"
>"omg did they just say mean things to this boy because he's white? I'm literally shaking right now"

what did Sup Forums mean by this

Looks British I think

>spouts black Twitter bullshit
>gets called a nigger
>"why is Whitey so mean"

When has that happened exactly?

So now its okay to bully this child, okay.

Can't wait for all these people to make this kid cry for a hat his parents bought him.

Gonna need a citation for that

2016 DNC convention

>the tinder thread gets deleted
>nigger hate thread stays up
based

Look closer, it looks like the Batman logo with American flag

Sup Forums and Sup Forums, they shit up boards because they're too fucking stupid to do anything but spout 3 year old memes.

Is Chris Evans /ourguy/?
Also can someone Photoshop captain America with a Nazi uniform

Sup Forums is statistically the most racist board on Sup Forums and the mods know it

>kid gets obviously bullied since he looks like sloth
>heh not so fast lets just ask the bullies
>he called people niggers!

>hat with American Batman on it
>WTF WHY PYPO WHY YOU SO RAYCISS
day of the rope now

they're mad because he is standing next to a kid with a racist flag

still stupid, but at least get it right

so this is the power of mccarthyism

of course they're fucking fat too
'murica

White guy here.

I'm glad I went to a majority Hispanic school. Everyone was nice to me. I even learn to say bad words in Spanish. It must suck to go to a majority black school.

I really think its time to ban this racist flag and put these racists to jail. It sickens me that there are still people that think its ok to brandish your bigotry proudly in these current times.

Disgusting.

Watch first 48 hours

Giving internet to poor people was a mistake

Wow it's like libs and conservatives are polar opposites

>Niggers are literally chimps top kek
>Chimp has pink skin

>I heard it on my tailor made news source!

unfortunately this is true

So uh.... is Chris Evans gonna renege on the offer?

Poor white trash like this is as bad, if not worse, than niggers desu

people who hate capitalism and unironically want communism should just be honest and say "I'm lazy and don't want to work so give me free shit cuz I'm a queen"

suspected racist

He isnt a racist. Dont believe everything you read on twitter of all places. His mother posed with a confederate flag in one picture. Thats the only thing they found. The kid never used racial slurs either.

He is American. They all look like that over there. He is only 56% white.

He looks britbong though

Sure he does Amerimutt. You probably look like a carbon copy of the kid and you dont even know it.

t. butthurt amerigoblin

(btw it's only one aussie who keeps spamming the oh no no no meme)

blacks probably hate this film because it's about a white boy boinking a big tittied chocolate qt