BASED FUCKING CARRIE

BASED FUCKING CARRIE.

/OURGIRL/ GAVE US ONE FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

SHE KNOWS WHAT GIRLS CRAVE, MUCH TO TUMBLR'S CHAGRIN

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/carrie-fisher-secretly-hollywood-best-script-doctors-article-1.2925689
reuters.com/article/us-people-carrie-fisher/carrie-fishers-annotated-empire-strikes-back-script-up-for-auction-idUSKCN1BP2Q6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

Good! Let the hate flow through you!

Context?

What the fuck is this even about?

Post what they're pissed about faggot. I'm fucking lost here.

reylo

>if carrie fisher wrote the TLJ Script
You need to be completely retarded to even consider the possibility of this being real.

Reylo antis seething

Literally on suicide watch

SJWs SEETHING about Reylo pretty much happening and not her with Finn

>tfw you have every single star wars novel from before the nu-canon

these people probably don't even give a shit about star wars and they'll do their best to ruin it, they only care about it as some kind of platform the push their agenda. fuck. these faggots trying to tell me SJWs don't try to ruin everything can fucking die.

okay, but why do they think carrie fisher had anything to do with it?

What does Carrie Fisher have to do with the script?

LITERALLY SHAKING

This. I'm lost.

Show me the way anons.

yeah what the hell, multiple people in the OP positing the actors wrote the script? Is their comprehension of what writing, directing etc is really that childlike?

She helped write the script for TLJ and allowed for Reylo to happen. Before she died, she was known of liking reylo fanart on instagram.

So fragile...Did they not get the hints in the first movie?

carrie is a famous script doctor so it's actually possible

Look at thisAlso a year ago Boyega gave this answer.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/carrie-fisher-secretly-hollywood-best-script-doctors-article-1.2925689

>I'm dying soon so might as well blow things to hell while I'm at it

/ourgal/

Based racist granny

Does anyone else want to grab these snowflakes and bash their head in? Something about this kind of faggotry just makes me want to go nuclear I don't know why.

wew lad, everybody thought he was reffering to Rey and Finn, what a boss

next time you're feeling down on yourself just remember these people exist and you're not them

shippers are pure cancer and I sincerely hope they all kill themselves

All the Reylo fangirls are those who wrote ten billion Malfoy x Hermione fan stories.

seething

That's solid editing

They're also the ones who ship Zutara.

t. Finnrey whale

>actor basically says it's not going to happen
>people are surprised it doesn't happen
lmao
so they were too busy in their shipping safespaces on tumblr to realize it wasn't ever going to happen
holy fuck

you have to go back:
>>>/tumblr/

Are you all fucking morons? I hate all shippers, I don't care who's shipping who or why. They're all cancerous and should be gassed.

I can't read any of the handwriting

>Rey literally goes after bad boy Kylo than good beta Finn.
This is like in real world.

>Finn is a storm trooper, so he doesn't really know what's going on

This never seemed to be the case. He always came off as a well socialized human being. He just has a weird name.

Based. Probably killed a few darlings but knew what the fuck was up.

middle of the page says "Anoat, nothing much there--"

i can really read it either but the stuff she crossed out was weak, and she was right about that at least

cant*

>The virgin Finn
>The Chad Kylo

imagine caring this much about fictional relationships

>uwaaaaah! i hate all the ships that arent my ship! uwaaaah!
the state of you right now lol

sure thing, Finnrey

Weren't they excited about Finn and Poe possibly being together? Why would they be angry at this?

The absolute state of LiveJournal

Shit, that's good work. Now I want to see all her notes and how much she fixed. Thanks, Carrie!

worked

writing a character that actually acts an emotionally stunted former child soldier, someone trying to break away from his former life deeply uncomfortable living outside of a rigid structure is way beyond the scope of what theyre willing to do for these flicks

i'd like to as well

looks like i need 50k+

reuters.com/article/us-people-carrie-fisher/carrie-fishers-annotated-empire-strikes-back-script-up-for-auction-idUSKCN1BP2Q6

She truly has good taste.

Watch out, one of them's shaking!

>all these women are mad as fuck
>dudes mad as fuck due to what happened to Luke

is this the end of star wars

This was one of the stupidest things. If he was actually raised to be stormtrooper, with no name or sense of personal identity, dude should seriously be damaged. But we don't get that, or at least barely. Instead he's all like "Wooooh!" "You see that? You see that?" "Droid, please!"

found another page of hers

removed "department", probably to get rid of a non-setting specific word or wordiness

stuff in pencil seems to be the subtext of the lines for her to act out

not much editing unfortunately. wish someone would put her stuff online instead of letting it rot.

They could have made a great movie of TFA had they showed Finn's own internal conflict. Can't easily do that when you're a committee writing toy commercials, though.

it would have been a much better movie if he was written this way, but I'm not sure if they would be able to give him enough character development time to pull it off right

People care this much about fictional characters in a series designed to sell children's toys?

>all these women

You're forgetting the fact that Reylo is probably the most popular SW ship on bumblr right now. It has plenty of very vocal haters yes, but I wouldn't exactly call it a blunder since 10x more are celebrating and flicking their beans to it.

we live in a world where people are discouraged from having genuine emotions in real life and encouraged to live vicariously through fiction

So becoming like Japan? yikes

Maybe the issue is it embarrassing the original writers. She doesn't seem to care about being very diplomatic and she is clearly cleaning up some juvenile / amateur writing.

it's a bit much for a supporting character to really explore all the potential of the material, but even a small amount of characterization along those lines would've made finn so much more interesting & memorable

white on white romance is hinted at

>Rey and Kylo become fallen jedi lovers
>wipe out the last of the rebellion for good
>first order becomes new galactic empire
>thousand years of solidarity under their god king and queen
This doesn't sound too bad, actually.

>take a huge dump on all the characters and everything that happened in the original trilogy
>...
>don't pick the right teenage romance plot
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Would be cool

New twist;
7, 8 and 9 are the new 1, 2 and 3. 10, 11, and 12 will be the redemption story of rey and kylo by their bastard child

>these people probably don't even give a shit about star wars and they'll do their best to ruin it
no probably about it. the same basic bitches you see here crying their hero didn't get BLACKED would be the first to have called you a nerd for liking star wars pre TFA

Someone explain this to me like I'm a retard

Minor changes to the dialogue, not actually altering the script.

>Kyle Ron
???

Unironically better than whatever Disneys gonna come up with

This movie might be the greatest train wreck of this decade.

fucking cokehead

nigger

kek

Same. Cursive is retarded.

Test

>with the rest of the garbage

Haha fucking SJWs get mad about anything. Next thing you know they're going to promote #BoycottStarWars on a Tibetan papercraft forum because they got triggered by one actor's skin color.

I'm still lost, can someone explain what they sperging out about?