Just watched pic related, what's Sup Forums's recommendation for a similar film?

Just watched pic related, what's Sup Forums's recommendation for a similar film?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/18gsNOqivlx-eDEQZk001RpN-FO4EtIzi/view
youtube.com/watch?v=YuwFvnL9-F4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buffalo Soldiers.

Full Metal Jacket, Deer Hunter, Jacobs Ladder.

really hate how they blew the "fear of being cuckolded" bullshit way out of proportion. no one was like that, at least not so openly, when i was in, and it was hardly something i saw dudes obsessing over, we were too busy doing our fucking jobs

I think them overthinking shit like that was just a product of the emphasis on the boredom, and the marines going a bit crazy.

>we were too busy doing our fucking jobs
these guys weren't busy doing their jobs, their "war" was a blow out of epic proportions with the enemy defeated before the even fire their rifle once in anger.

>doing our jobs
yeah shooting at cars on the freeway out of armored vehicles and handing over 16 year olds to Iraqi “””””police””””” to get rayped and tortured and beheaded oh and stealing and getting high you guys did a lot of that too!! thanks4urservice armysoldierusarmysoldiersiryessirooorah

>that scene near the end with the Vietnam vet congratulating them on their victory but everyone on the bus feeling useless
This movie is so depressing

ya killing 3rd worlders was a lot of fun, still is actually. lots of memories.

drive.google.com/file/d/18gsNOqivlx-eDEQZk001RpN-FO4EtIzi/view

you got any more of that?

Jokes on you, they'll kill you in your next lives

Kek both the guy youre replying to as well as the sand nigger got BTFO

>caring what happens to Muslim rats

WE KAFIR WILL NOT BOW WORM

JERUSALEM WAS THE BEGINING

FUCK ISLAM AND DEATH TO THE SLAVES OF THE PEDOPHILE PROPHET

BURN EVERY MOSQUE

Watch Generation Kill

the usa truly is a nation of useful idiots

I got your back bro, you and I are the two people to have seen that here.

Reddit plebs will overlook these posts

>Oh kaffir how could you do this don't you know (((they))) are evil and controlling you?! You must get #woke and support #Palestine!
>blubber blubber blubber
>antisemetic drivel

There I took care of the rest of your posts for you

ALL MY LIFE IT WAS MY DREAM

you type like shit, so I'm going to assume you're a furious middle easterners who's been fed nothing but taqiyya and lies from your inbred imam

Kajaki, The Messenger

this movie was fucking great

Based user

lol

Seconded, it's by the guy who did The Wire and is basically the miniseries version of this movie. Deals with a lot of the same themes of stagnation. It's much more about the characters than it is about the war.

>really hate how they blew the "fear of being cuckolded" bullshit way out of proportion

not it's not. first rule of being a soldier, do not get married, do not get a girlfriend before deployment. you will get cucked by a jody. Not a single woman ever in the history of mankind remained faithful while the husband/boyfriend was sent to fight

There is not fear of being cucked because if you're dumb enough to get married before deployment, you deserve everything bad that will happen to you.

I will never not love direct-to-video abortions.

Miniseries instead of a film but it's still good

underrated movie

Platoon

Read the book

>He´s watching my six
What a faggot

Bantering with the guys about Jody banging your girl was common as fuck m8. Most don't take it seriously but the guys that do experience it sure as fuck go through something similar to what's depicted in the movie.

>fed lies
>911
mouthbreathing retard

why do americans glorify their soldiers so much

That scene felt more like it was about the Vietnam vet wanting to capture that old feeling of belonging to something.

Have you seen the movie? It doesn't glorify anything.

I'm not talking about the movie specifically and it is about the glorification of war in America kinda

Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing, sooner than war.

exept it's not the case for any movie quoted in that thread
it's always war is hell and ptsd

What are some kinos that DO glorify war?

Literally every war film if you're a crazy enough motherfucker.

Restrepo

M.A.S.H.

I've never understood why someone would actively look to cheat on their husband whom with they have a child and have the indecency to use their child in their tinder profile.

it didn't glorify war, it glorified the cause.

>that split-second between ejection and ignition
I was convinced the thing was going to blow up right then and there

Star Wars

Because if you're not constantly slobbering over THE TROOPS then obviously you hate America

Generation Kill is Iraq-Warkino

Post the shoop

if you were american you would know that today war is not glorified and that is exactly why most people glorify troops. They understand war is pretty hellish sometimes and can leave men with some serious emotional problems so they are thankful that they do that job that guarantees no domestic incidents.
Not trying to be a dick, but are euros just not at all thankful or at least in acknowledgement of their armed forces' jobs?

>they are thankful that they do that job that guarantees no domestic incidents

Do Americans ACTUALLY believe this? Jesus Christ.

>that is exactly why most people glorify troops

yeah, bullshit. when some chickenhawk slob inflicts himself and his empty thanks on a vet nine times out of ten it's to make himself feel like the great guy he isn't. they're not as simple as people think

When your war is fighting for oil in middle east, no. They're seen as mercenaries, not patriots. Defending and fighting for your own country is diffefent

>lifting daisy chain of howitzer shells that weigh at least 50 pounds

Because after that war they all had nothing but trauma and misery. Indeed.
I feel like that scene was for both the youngsters and the older audience capturing both recent and past wars. Kino scene.

>chickenhawk
Now there's a good book.

>three kings
>four party members

w-what?

Conrad was the court jester

touché

pic related stopped me from joining the military

the movie with the cuck scene hahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=YuwFvnL9-F4

precisely. it's probably not his kid lmao

>we need denzel washington but it's not in the budget