Nips do capeshit better than either DC or Marvel

>Nips do capeshit better than either DC or Marvel.

How can the west even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

goboiano.com/naruto-animator-kazunori-mizuno-passes-away-from-overwork/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It has the advantage of not being limited by history.

I dunno about all of capeshit, but it sure is the best X-Men comic that came out this decade.

>better
it's just pretty good, I'd say that Deathstroke, Shade the Changing Girl, and Doom Patrol are better.

It's a linear story knowing what it wants to tell.
DC and Marvels stuff are scatter shots by comparison with writers writing with the knowledge that future writers may have to countine or bring up stuff from the current writers run.

>Consistently improving art because one lead artist (+ assistants)
>Story goes where it wants to go
>Doesn't have to worry about 60 years of continuity to appease neckbeards
>Actually fun
The manga industry is ultimately better as a whole.

All hale japan
(im not even being sarcastic)

>how can X even compete
>really makes you think
>say something nice about X
>what did they mean by this
What other guaranteed shit thread prompts are there?

This show to me just feels like a blue balled one punch man, still like it though.

Nah

superman is gay

For me it feels like a much less depressing version of one punch man, which while pretty silly and fun at first glance is actually a pretty awful and extremely dangerous setting, that would be completely fucked at this point if Saitama didn't exist. MHA is just noblebright played completely straight and I find that pretty refreshing for a cape setting.

Hero Academia is a straight shot story it only has to take into account what one writer is planning. DC and Marvel have to deal with decades continuity that a lot of comics in Japan don't have to deal with. Combined with having different writers working on one character, and you have varying quality where a character could have good stories for a few months and then a storm of bad stories not long after

I'm reading this and enjoying it but
>Need to know stuff about Pre New-52 Superman before reading
>Need to know how DC's multiverse fuckery works before reading
>Side cast isn't developed as well, we're only just learning more about Kathy and Cobb now.

Fucking this.

Ibwoukd kill for a avengers academy or new x-men book that was written to emulate this

In stead we get shit likw the x-men dancing in a parking lot and Champions

So Naruto themed with capeshit intead of ninjas

how old are you?

>Mutie scum becomes the majority and discriminate upon the powerless.

Magneto would love to live there.

nice try. MHA is boring

Naruto themed with Rock Lee as the lead.

The Japanese Hero genre is a bit more lively because the stranglehold of Marvel/DC's legacy characters allows a lot of new stuff to be tried.

You get stinkers just like in the west, but you also get new heroes and stories that are good.

Kinda meh to be honest.

It's above average for Marvel/DC but it falls into all the common writing pitfalls.

Is this gif from Seal of Divine Flames or Crimson Moon?

Only when a villain ain't around.

So Naruto like it always should have been? Doesn't sound so bad.

What does Sup Forums think of X

He Gon' Give It To Ya.

WHAT!?

I totally agree, but personally how they handle the hero association in OPM is probably my favorite concept in cape shit.

Speaking of Naruto, this is what happens when the japs don't know that there can be too much filler.

goboiano.com/naruto-animator-kazunori-mizuno-passes-away-from-overwork/

>>Nips do capeshit better than either DC or Marvel.

That isn't a tall bar nowadays.

I think MHA has slowed down a bit now but honestly the strength for me isn't in the capeshit details but in how well it manages to get across its emotional moments. Almost every 'The Origin' issue is fantastic and I actually think it's losing that forthrightness and impact a bit now but still worth reading. It had a nice sense of pacing early on that I feel is slower now, which definitely hurts how much of a connection you have to what's happening per issue.

You fucking illiterate weeaboo. What would you know about good capestuff?

>better
>implying
Name one thing better than Ms Marvel, Unstoppable Wasp, Champions, Gwenpool, Ms America, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, X-Men Gold, Spider-Gwen, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Hellcat, Mighty Thor, Venom, Mosaic, and Spider-Man (the real one with Miles Morales).

Protip: You Can't.

/thread

It a good series, and the spinoff revolving around the vigilantes is good too.

trying too hard

It would also be a great way to actually introduce new characters instead of how Marvel has been doing

FUCK WAIT FOR YOU TO GET IT ON YOUR OWN

Deku is a boring character.

Also SAGE for crossboard posting and bait

Should give the villains a spin-off at this point since they are the only thing that make the mango still interesting.

pretty much this

You can really feel that the creator of this series is a Westaboo.

Is just your typical shounen with a superhero reskin, there is a bunch of cape comic being published right now better than it.

toga is cute

I dunno. That whole interaction between All Might and deku was pretty nice emotional moment, while kirishima in the latest issue was awesome

>generic crybaby MC
>generic dickhead edgelord rival
>generic useless love interest
>OMFG THEY HAVE A SUPERMAN KNOCKOFF THAT'S OP AND IS SMILING WESTERN COMICS BTFO BTFO BTFO

I bet you're the same faggot who starts Goku and Saitama threads too

Fuck off

Ms Marvel was legitimately good though, Mr. Falseflag.

Froggy pussy

*invisible* pussy.

this show is mediocre both in storyline, character designs and general writting.

Is just your typical corny shonen manga with goody two shoes lead with a barely human personality and always wins fights via yelling at the right moment, etc.

Is decent but not great at all.

This.
Baitor smash bait.

>It's above average for Marvel/DC but it falls into all the common writing pitfalls.
generic opinion of a person that didn't read it

Why do people keep comparing Hero Academia to cape comics? The writing is 100% shounen manga cliche

>Nips do video game themed karate bugmen doctors better than DC or Marvel

>The writing is 100% shounen manga cliche
this, the main character and the rival are pure shit, the show would be better without them.

Ingenium seemed like a bro, shame what happens to him.

I did not even know I had this fetish until fan art of her started circulating.

Haha, that's a pretty neat gimmick there with the exo-suit.

>>Nips do video game themed karate bugmen doctors better than DC or Marvel
this is cirngeworthy while I can watch The Flash with girls IRL

Now now, Uraraka is a high quality choice as well
Hey man I'm just here for the cute characters.

Can't rightly bring myself to trust a man who posts under a banner of Snyder.

Any girl you can get to watch this would be superior then watching a cw show with tumblr land whales

>How can the west even compete?
By realizing that shared universes are a waste of time weighing down storytelling, that writers should stop writing fanfiction inspired by fanfiction for 70 year old characters, and to let stories and characters rest when a writer has done their job. Maybe they'd actually start selling again. You know, like manga.

Ex-aid has had some good fights, I should have saved more of the webms. Especially now it has turned into murder games

>Doesn't date a girl you can watch Chinese children's shows with
not worth dating desu

Acidic pussy

I'm not manchildren enough to still watch Power Rangers, Kamen Raider or any of that cringey bullshit.

I like some of the designs but that's it, the show is too infantiles too enjoy as a grown up that fucks girls on the regular.

I would never date a girl that was into this shit.

>Especially now it has turned into murder games
so edgy, I heard that the MC and the girl hold hands once

MODS = FAGS

mahnigga.jpg

this shit's like watching mortal kombat
just mute it and blaze fighting music on the subtitle versions

Even if you only watched the anime, you'd know Deku only wins one of his three fights over those first 13 episodes by screaming and overpowering with strength alone. Literally just the robot in the first exam, the first time he displayed his power at all. Not only that, but having a moral center doesn't exactly make a character boring. You stated that like it's a fucking check box for making a character good or bad. Deku's growth is consists of establishing his own identity and growing a fucking spine, not building or degrading his morality.

>so edgy

I like that they made a character with a shit power super strong because he trained well enough. I like when everyone thinks his power is amazing and he just explains all the ways it can kill him if he fucks up

>Bakugo
>Generic
I don't like the little fucker but he's easily the only good version of his character type

Deku has one a good three or so fights in like a hundred chapters

Boku no Hero Academia would have been better if Deku was Batman.

Is his name Rock Lee?

Your loss

But dont come crying to us when your cw watchin harlot wants to have a "open relationship"

Remember that Mt Lady is actually a huge bitch that only acts cute and nice for publicity and free stuff.
>TFW never be dominated by giantess bitch

WHOA WHAT NIGGA HIT ME UP WITH THAT NAME SHIT MANGE

I love the little fucker because he's hard on himself and gets realty checked several times.

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this comic. I was semi-expecting some type of Suicide Squad story where they were forced into the circumstances but it grasped with how these villains did somewhat grow to care about eachother and weren't constantly berating one another.

Villains being friends is always entertaining.

That was the original idea and while it may be more inspired I can't help but feel it would run out of steam really fast. It'd only be a matter of time until there was serious bullshit going on with the gadgets Deku would theoretically use.

>What's your super power?
>Video game glitch

>But dont come crying to us when your cw watchin harlot wants to have a "open relationship"
that means that the chances of me fucking her and another girl at the same time are increased.

And the Suicide Squad film managed to fuck that up.

noclip

GIGANTIC pussy

Vision?

This manga has really weird morals and it creeps me out. Like OPM pushes the idea that it doesn't matter how strong you are as long as you try to do good. Boku no Hero pushes the exact opposite idea with characters like Bakugo and Endeavor who are incredibly evil pieces of shit but you're supposed to accept them because they're so strong. I honestly think it's leading the autists and children who read stuff like this to become worse people.

>this is what cucks actualy think

He doesn't have a shit power. His power is and always was very strong. How the fuck is intangibility with none of the normal drawbacks of intangibility not strong?

Dragonball is as bad as any western comic in that regard, all the problems of the worst of shonen manga but they've dragged the series out of its shallow grave to milk it more.

Toriyama's such a hack.

>Bakugo
>evil

excuse me?

Bakugou has a very strong sense of justice though. You see it when he's captured by the villains and they try to turn him.

and Endeavor is a piece of shit in his family life but he does save people. And he's not painted as sympathetic any way.

If you think your supposed to sympathize with Endeavor I don't know what to tell you, you're obviously a deeply broken person.

Batman is shit.

Deku doesn't have a trillion dollar trust fund to leech off of and 20 years to go learning from ninjas and shit to be THE BEST AT EVERYTHING.