It's a character loses their clothes episode

>It's a character loses their clothes episode
>The character in question is a child

Why were these so popular in the 2000s?

Pedophiles.

>The it's a wonderful life trope

Because cartoonists are just as depraved as we are. What better way to work out their repressed sexual abnormalities by displaying their fetishes in their work.

these were cartoons made for kids, so they stared kids a lot of the time.
nakedness is a pretty normal "human" problem that any viewer can relate to.

i think I need a 'just right' edit of professor utonium in that scene

At least you gave some fucking examples.
I'm gonna go with this aswell.

I'm confused by this trope as well.

Maybe it's because kids back then found the idea of feeling embarrassment due to unintentional public nudity was funny? I myself didn't find it funny, and I certainly didn't like it when cartoon comedies relied on this "joke" for so much.

Who knows, maybe the sight of butts was the actual humorous thing about characters being stark naked in the open, despite how stupid that sounds.

older cartoons had that and people didn't lose their minds.

current generation just want to find something to complain.

I guess because people found it funny?

there was a more recent cartoon, that had a scene of this kind, and I was really suprise because I thought it was dead....
Granted it was a small scene

But cant remember which show was exactly.
So... this make my post totally pointless

Moana

I did not saw Moana.
I remember there being more of a bare butt on screen, thats why it was surprising...

Brush up on the art and grammar and that could pass as a legitimate comic.

>at no point was steven embarrassed about being naked in public.
Why is steven so based?

Also does pic related count?

This episode always makes me gravely uncomfortable

I don't know but it needs to happen more often.

What is this?
Im not familar

A Dreamworks animated show called Lizzie

How far we've come

well, not super huge jump considering that the Pixar version dont have nipples, and that Loud House girl is the most masculine, so it almost count as a boy...
But to be fair, I think 3d animated boys dont have nipples either, and that loud house girl still a girl.

So is something i guess.

oops, got that wrong from the start
NVM, im dumb.
Moana have nipples after all

There's another instance in that series where Mickey, Donald and Goofy blast by and inadvertently strip her, and are wearing her clothes when they land. In fact I think it happens twice in the same episode.

>no mention of Jack episode

I took a look at the 6 short episodes that are on youtube...

Is there more?

>Numbuh 3 covering herself with her hair

She was always the cutest one

I wanna say there's a total of 12

I have being trying to find it, but the kind of generic name and it being a supposed go90 exclusive make it hard.
where is the torrent or the special pirate syte?

>funny way to use framing of objects and perspective to block the genits
>easy idea to run with
>easy laughs
>child nudity wasn't really vilified yet and was only in the taboo area which made it funny

Because the naked characters generally dislike their state of undress and so we may chortle at their misfortune.

i know right? i have trouble finding it whenever i forget how many eps there are

past lizzie threads have given us more info, i suggest you go to the Sup Forums archive and search .. if you put in stuff like lizzie, acne medication, skin cream, it should show up. every thread someone provides a link to the show

Hadnt spongebob been naked in several episodes? I also feel like just about every over character on that show has as well

naked people are funny

Context is important. The characters are all cute, highly stylized, and prepubescent so nudity jokes are okay. You'd never see a nude joke from Gwen Tennyson or Connie.

Because it was funny.

The obvious answer, my ignorant little OP, is rather obvious.

Nudity is funny