Is Chris Stuckmann /Our Guy/?

Is Chris Stuckmann /Our Guy/?

Pawk.

Why do white people sell out their own kind?

Just got back from seeing JUMANJI: WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED.

Haha good thing that last name is just a coincidence and Sup Forums is always wrong and Jews actually love us HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>yamato
japanese are PoC?

>the irish are POC
kek

>stuckmann
>white

SNAPPED

would he be called Christopher though...

what's the point of this tweet?

top kek

He has the right to talk about these issues because he grew up in a black neighbourhood. Thank you based Chrizzle G-man.

what?

I'll never get over this picture

He was sending it to Tessa Thompson. Not sure why though

He was replying to her post about there not being enough female film critics

Stuckman is a massive faggot

whats his middle name?

Maude Garrett is a histrionic skeletor with no sense of humor and an inflated sense of self-importance
Alicia Malone owns and is adorable
Payorwait is a straight shill and brainlet

No idea who jenyamato or danifernandez are, but a quick Google shows that I'm better off not knowing

Also, don't blame Stuckmann for his tweet, he's trying to get Valkyrie to cool her tits before she kicks off some #criticsowhite shit that Hollywood nu-males will fall all over themselves to capitulate to

What we really need is to stop letting SJWs, both male and female, review movies

What is that shirt?Is that a band or something?Cant make it out

Never going to happen. Disney fucking loves it, all they have to do is an interview where they throw out some random bone like 'LeFou is gay, Valkyrie is bi' - even though this is never developed at all within the film - and slavering soyboy hordes will heap so much praise upon their dull (in many cases, shot for shot remakes of a previous film), bland, safe, sexless box office mainstays that they could never afford to let real people that represent America's values get back into review perches

You have my sword

And my ass

Since they are pointing out ethnic diversity as POC. Why don't they point jews too? Or are they afraid we figure out they are largely overrepresented?

just one of the boys

It looks like he was edited in

Jenyamato is both a worthless film blogger and a completely garbage human being

>Le 10% Face

Virtue signalling to impress an attractive black female celebrity.

I have a feeling she didn't fuck him though.

dont minorities find this shit condescending?

But did you #GETLITTY tho?

Get cuckmannized