So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun fighting terrorists in the...

So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun fighting terrorists in the middle of it

Can somebody explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/E4jNWlno5QC4UorE+ljD6Q==/page/1/
youtu.be/e8Fj1vybz9s?t=75
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no not really

Can you explain this?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/E4jNWlno5QC4UorE+ljD6Q==/page/1/

I can explain it as the best thing about that whole shitfest.

It's not the middle east.

They are not terrorists.

/thread

>clothes over his batman costume

this cracks me up everytime

I can explain that if the entire movie had been in a universe where Superman had already gone nuclear it would have been great, and DC could have been saved.

it was a commercial for a sequel Warner Bros will never make

It's a dream

im sure one of the autists who think this movie is one of the greatest of all time can

I'm sure he knows it was a dream. This is just somebody trying to force a shitty meme

One which they actually forgot about in the sequel they DID make

>tfw finally watched the Ultimate Cut
>it is a genuinely better film than that blob of festering diarrhea they sprayed on theater screens, and not even painful to watch

It's just an average superhero movie with a retarded plot point, which is a massive improvement

No and it has no payoff. Shitty, stupid movie.

It's all your fault, Sup Forums. If you hadn't criticized the movie we would have gotten answers for this scene in Justice League.

>man to left and right clearly have automatic weapons
>proceed to grapple with batman

I only watched the ultimate cut and really enjoyed the film. It was awful on theater?

It's not a dream. It's a glimpse at a possible alternate timeline that occurs if Superman goes rogue.

They didn’t forget about it, they just ignored it beacuse to dark

Really, beacuse he says in the trailer ”I had a dream, it was the end of the world”

Not him, but I had the same experience - saw the theatrical cut when it came out and thought it was complete rubbish, then the ultimate cut not long ago, and it was a big improvement. I had very low expectations though.

Forced conflict. Batman V Superman = hero v hero. Gotta have a villain.

Not the same user

But you weren't really looking for an answer were you?

Bruce can only describe it as a prophetic dream but it's alternate timeline memories. Hence the flash zooming in.

i only watch the ultimate edition, the other day they were playing the theatrical cut on tv and it's crazy how much the ultimate edition actually does: it fleshes out Lex's plot, rearranges scenes early from the movie, more dialogue scenes, Superman, who doesn't actually do much in the theatrical cut, is seen investigating Batman, going to gotham, and there's even different music in certain scenes like youtu.be/e8Fj1vybz9s?t=75 that really add a different tone to the scene.

they clearly want to take him alive

i'm getting so tired of always saying this in these threads,
THEY
WANTED
BATMAN
ALIVE