At least I'm not a Nelson Nosepicker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALZZx1xmAzg
vimeo.com/47487030/description
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not texting anyway but with the brightness down
are people daft?

>being physically incapable of not being on your phone for 1½ hours

Are millennials what's killing the cinematic experience?

>don't text people in a movie theatre because your brightness will be all the way up and annoy people

wow how could we fix this

Maybe he should just turn off his flashlight app

I'm a Marvin Masturbationist

I want to fuck the guy on the bottom right

I find the worst offenders of this are people in their 40s.

Sammy Shooter here, rest of the viewers die when Luke dies.

I'm a Larry Looker is that bad?

I would rather have a whole theater of people texting quietly than 2 niggers yelling at the screen and talking the whole time.

Asian women are by far the worst

imagine living in a third world shithole where that happens

I fucking HATE these ads. Whenever I see them, I usually say loudly 'fucking idiot' when the voiceover says 'Tommy texter'...just because. Hate these pieces of shit ads. Like the old shit ones that said, 'You wouldn't STEAL A CAR'...

What theaters run them? Both my local theaters just have a quick "please turn off/silence your phones during the movie" after the trailers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALZZx1xmAzg

The big chain theaters, usually, but since some of them have gone out of business or sold to new owners, these ads may begin to disappear.

I hate them because they're not more effective than a simple and polite request to please remember to turn phones off or to silent, and to be courteous to other patrons by not texting during the movie. That's all it would take. But NO! They have to be assholes about it, and make everyone WANT to text more...

Fucking hate those ads...

I like how the people in front of him are somehow still distracted by it

Lowest brightness setting is still fucking bright in a dark cinema you dunces

>Look side-to-side at the people next to you to check for any phones

>Not being Billy Buttfuck

Truth is it always comes down to the situation. If you're at, say, a packed and raucous showing of Re-quel 8, by all means use your phone if you have to. But don't start texting in the middle of an intimate kino.

But im a Jason jizzer

>people here seriously mad that people text in the cinema with lowest brightness

Who fucking gives a shit you assholes? it's on the lowest brightness what else do you want? some of us have stuff to check or people to communicate to, you'll watch the fucking movie again in a few months when it's on netflix or you torrent it. Fucking hell you guys are butthurt.

is rubbing the tip of your penis against the tricep of the girl infront of you considered bad manners?

I'm my Kino phones don't work, you don't have any network connexion

>giving a shit about what other people do if it's not affecting you

>needing an app to have a flashlight
The absolute state of applefags.

*fleshlight

You wouldn't steal a car is fucling kino.

Sam Shooter.

Texting is fine. Talking at an audible volume or making any other kind of loud sound is completely and totally unacceptable and obnoxious behaviour. Really hope that isn't you, because every single one of those inconsiderate pieces of shit needs to be thrown under a bus as soon as possible.

This is better though
vimeo.com/47487030/description
I think it only aired in australia though

This. Fuck old people.

At least I'm not a Teddy Thread-recycler

I'm rodney rapist

That doesn't explain why we had to watch the fuckin thing every time we played a dvd.
Fucking. years. It wasn't even that good.
>also
How many times do I have to watch the poster for Kenny/Happy feet be digitally burned?

Cinema ninjas

>How many times do I have to watch the poster for Kenny/Happy feet be digitally burned?
Thank you >> you wouldn't steal a car >>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> what you're really burning

Pretty accurate actually.

I made a thread on Sup Forums to try and get this remade with cartoon stuff but nobody replied.