This is the last living skywalker

>this is the last living skywalker

fucking lmao disney

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/12/12/entertainment/star-wars-the-last-jedi-review/index.html
polygon.com/2017/12/12/16749732/star-wars-review-the-last-jedi-rian-johnson-luke-rey
nationalreview.com/article/454564/star-wars-last-jedi-unoriginal-tone-deaf-mess
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/12/12/review-star-wars-the-last-jedi-is-a-gloomier-flawed-but-ultimately-successful-sequel/&refURL=
variety.com/2017/film/reviews/star-wars-the-last-jedi-review-rian-johnson-1202635597/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I knew this new trilogy would blow just like the prequels. It sucks that everything successful is milked to death these days.

you're late breh

also Leia is still alive

>alive
shes dead dude, theyll make her dissipate into the force like luke in episode 9s intro or just shelve the character entirely. this fucking sequel trilogy is cursed

do you like any of the tv shows?

So is this new trilogy slowly becoming worse than the prequels now?

I'm okay with that

Darth Jar Jar would have been kino.

TLJ is gonna hit with the force of an atom bomb. it looks so bad that it might actually kill star wars. someone last night said its the ninja turtles 3 of star wars, and i have to agree. superleia sounds like the worst decision EVER in film

It's a perfect set up for a redemption arc. Fuck off fag

It seems to have no coherent structure whatsoever.

There is nothing even remotely interesting left to be revealed in the third movie.

All thats left is: Will Kylo die or not? Redeemed or not?

Not that interesting.

>implying we give a fuck about this whiny edgelord

A sterile old lady who is going to be written out of the next film.

oh great yea lets redeem him wow never saw that coming oh yea.

no you faggot theyre not redeeming him. the ST is about the genocide of the skywalker line and the rise of randoms having the force. thats the theme, the galaxy needs to be rid of the skywalkers so everyone can use the force. its why the stable boy picks up the broom at the end. disney fucking hates luke and his ilk

the fake fans who claim love it now will be shitting on it in a few years just like the prequels

dont worry. sooner or later kylo will put a seed in rey

Worse than the prequels so far desu

no shes gonna kill him because hes too evil and white

I now know why mark was shitting on the new movie and why he disagreed with literally everything done to his character
literally the only thing that could possibly redeem the new trilogy is if they make jar jar binks the true villian and shows a flashback of him putting palpatine in power

>the Force is female
>it shouldn't be held by one single fucking white male
>it should be used by everyone
>STOP FORCE SHAMING

The movie does something different and triggers old fans.
I'm excited to see it.

Inb4 bitter nice guys rage about the bad boy getting the girl

Whats Kylo excuse for joining Dark Side? MUH TOUGH CHILDHOOD I AM A VICTIM HERE.
Call prequels whatever you like but young Anaking wanted to be a hero and to save lives, change stagnant Jedi Order. And he was a FUCKING SLAVE LIVING I AN SHITHOLE. THATS WHAT I CALL TOUGH CHILDHOOD. Palpatine had to use Anakin's intentions to stop war and save lives, had to use his fears in order to turn him.

Prequel writing>Sequel writing, fight me.

>haha deconstruction is cool, I'm so edgy and nihilistic haha

LMAO you are so detatched from reality, no sweetheart the rest of the world is not contrarian Sup Forums, it's getting rave reviews and has a very high rating on RT. Just because your internet friends are too edgy to like anything doesn't mean the rest of the world is.

no it doesn't. It just continues to shit on old characters

And this fact is the sole redeeming thing that has come from the Disney Wars. Adam Driver is too good for this shit, and despite all odds, has actually made Kylo Ren into an interesting character. He's likely the sole reason I'll buy a ticket to IX. And if they kill him off, chances are I'm done with Diversity Wars.

My dude throws a very fine punch, nice powerful snap.

He's the only good thing in the series. He's actually quite badass. The rest is just shit.

are you pajeet shills even trying anymore

you especially need to purge yourself from the gene pool

>you especially need to purge yourself from the gene pool
Enjoy being wrong and lobbing pathetic ad hominem to feel better.

no. i mean it. i want you to end your own life you pathetic piece of human filth.

I'm sure you do. You're very mad about being wrong and pathetic but it doesn't make you any less wrong or pathetic. But by all means, rage more.

no ones wrong but you faggo. by all means keep posting, ill keep telling you to kill yourself

>the virgin Kylo Ren
>the Chad Case Skywalker

Fuck disney

>luke soywalker tries to murder kylo in his sleep because he touches the dark side

>luke chadwalker helps Case through drug addiction and the darkside to become the jedi he was meant to be

>no ones wrong but you faggo
Is that why I very easily told you how you're wrong but you can't do the same? I'd love for you to try.
>I'll keep telling you to kill yourself
I don't doubt it, literally all you CAN do.

>rave reviews
even CNN of all fucking places said it was mediocre, so once again kill yourself
>cnn.com/2017/12/12/entertainment/star-wars-the-last-jedi-review/index.html
>polygon.com/2017/12/12/16749732/star-wars-review-the-last-jedi-rian-johnson-luke-rey
>nationalreview.com/article/454564/star-wars-last-jedi-unoriginal-tone-deaf-mess
>forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/12/12/review-star-wars-the-last-jedi-is-a-gloomier-flawed-but-ultimately-successful-sequel/&refURL=
>variety.com/2017/film/reviews/star-wars-the-last-jedi-review-rian-johnson-1202635597/

get fucked loser. i remember you from yesterday. parroting the same thing over and over while posting the most reddit gifs on the planet

I haven't read the spoilers
What the fuck is superleia?

>leia gets thrown into space from an explosion. >the sound in the theater turns off
>leia turns and extends her hand in a superman pose
>sloooooooooooooowly floats back to the ship through the force
>camera is centered on her face in a weird ass look the whole time
>this is all dead silent

Cade "Chad" Skywalker is the turn to the darkside and redemption nuWars should have had. But I guess a baller that bangs hot Twilek sith lords is too alpha for disney.

notice the women running nuwars wont put twileks in because theyre too sexy and make kathleen and co insecure

O wow, you found some contrarian opinion pieces. The vast majority of reviewers are raving about it. Clearly you're unaware that the same critics who go to making the RT score are the ones writing all the prominent reviews. And what's the RT score sweetheart?
>i remember you from yesterday. parroting the same thing over and over while posting the most reddit gifs on the planet
Wasn't here yesterday, nice try at a nonsequitr to drag the argument into unverifiable territory though, the only way you can walk away feeling like you "won" is if you get into argument no one can win.

Is Star Wars ruined?

Oh God

Yes

Luke Chadwalker also fostered a successful Jedi Order and put a ring on a 10/10 redhead.

>implying there was something to ruin

>RT score
>mattering
where are your verified pieces faggot? dont bullshit to make this a stalemate. you lost, deal with it little bitch. i like how you took away your gifs now that you got got. keep defending this trash all you want, the words out, its a trash film made for trash like you

Surely you jest

>ywn hook up with multicolored space thots

>CNN is contrarian
Nigger just fuck outta here already

nope, here are some other "highlights"

>Does Poe really get jailed for a parking violation? Does BB-8 really overcome an adversary with a fusillade of poker chips? Does an evil First Order warrior in a shiny metal uniform really get called “chrome dome”? Is there really a gag about how the ancient, sacred Jedi texts aren’t exactly “page-turners”? Are there really terriers made out of what appear to be the kind of icicles you hang on a Christmas tree, and are they really called “crystal critters”? Are we really meant to believe wars are won “not fighting what we hate but saving what we love”? Maybe Luke was right. Maybe the Jedi should have been allowed to just die out.

>>RT score
>>mattering
>>where are your verified pieces faggot?
Yeah so you still don't understand how RT works. If you scroll down sweetheart you'll find the reviewers and their reviews. I repeat that all the reviews you find in the prominent publications are what RT draws its score from. Those pieces you linked are rotten tomatoes. Let me know what percentage they are compared to positive reviews.
>dont bullshit to make this a stalemate. you lost, deal with it little bitch. i like how you took away your gifs now that you got got. keep defending this trash all you want, the words out, its a trash film made for trash like you
How many times do I have to tell you that raging brainlet ad hominem doesn't make you right. Just stop trying, it's not effective.
>i like how you took away your gifs now that you got got.
O yes you cowed me into timidity with your intellectual prowess.
Let me know what the RT score is. Or will I have to explain to you again how it functions?

>CNN isn't keen on newest Star Wars where Mary Sue falls in love with bad boy Nazi who mindraped her and friendzones friendly black man
Imagine my shock dude.

>Issa was meesa, Rey. Issa always meesa

once again
>RT score
>mattering
rt and their reviewers are bought and paid for, this is common knowledge. so once again kill yourself and stop trying to use verbose language to make yourself look "intellectual". little faggots like you can continue defending this trash all you like, just a matter of time before you kill yourselves from being soulless corporate drones

>REDEMPTION
>DARK SIDE
fuck KK and fuck the Mouse

>slowly
More like right off the bat.

I knew you'd be too dumb to get it. You're literally not worth my time which is rare, I'm very patient. I've explained twice in detail how RT functions and you literally can't comprehend it. Adios dude, you're so so dumb. I know you'll clap back so that you can walk away feeling like the last word wins, as brainlets do, and I gladly let you have it, as you need it far more than me.
>verbose language
LMAO at least spice up your inevitable ragepost by letting me know which words exceeded your vocabulary (you won't).

>literally vader
fuck off

I have a stupid theory, instead of dying this force projection thing teleported him somewhere, probably tattoine or yavin 4

Nah, they're at least competently made even if TFA was largely deriviative of the OT.
The prequels are unwatchable shit. Not even "so bad it's good" tier.

>no ur dumb lmao
Your style is so pathetic. Keep blathering about RT and how it's the end all be all. Redditors, tumblrites, neofags, and Sup Forums all are going off on how shit this movie is. But yea your sterile RT environment has the last say. Try to walk away and feel superior all you want, won't change the fact the movie sucks.
>clap back
What are you a 15 year old? Who the fuck uses nigger memes in a discussion? You're a complete joke fucko

I'm joining the other anons to tell you:

kys

>now

>rotten tomatoes is a good source for unbiased movie criticism
>pic related is certified fresh

this movie is so bad its going to leave a terrible taste in star wars fans mouths for years. im gonna guess disney pushes episode 9s release date back a few years so everyone gets over this travesty

Prequels are unwatchable. Anyone saying otherwise is a complete retard. That's not to say these new ones are good.

You RLM fags are a dying race.

>Star Wars is now Galactic Chick Flick
This is a bad timeline.

youre too stupid to understand star wars if you dont like the prequels

I really hope we get a webm of this soon because this sounds so ridiculous that it's hard to believe that this is in the movie.

tomorrow we'll get one, if not ill do it friday

Once the Fox deal is sealed, Disney's plans become clearer.

X-Men prequels set in the Star Wars universe.

Black force sensitive stable boy eventually makes his way to the Milky Way galaxy and fucks a Neanderthal roasties creating Homo Sapiens where the Mutant gene is embedded and slowly evolves as humans progress.

Can't wait to see Tie Fighters and shit fighting in in the Milky Way galaxy. AT-AT fighter on a younger Earth planet will be crazy as hell. Bravo Kennedy!!!

You just can't let it go so I'm back brainlet, I told you that you wouldn't list the words that exceeded your vocabulary, please do.

I don't know how to explain this to people with your disorder, but a normal functional adult is not entertained by buckets of inane and uncharismatic exposition followed by sterile CGI clusterfucks.

Not everyone escaped their childhood by playing Star Wars prequel games on their Nintendo, most people don't get a fuzzy feeling from looking at a CGI prop.

This.

It’s the only logical explanation for why Disney would kill off the Skywalker name for good, and flush 40 years worth of built-up marketing and merchandising of one of the most globally-known brands down the drain. They even destroy Anakin’s lightsaber.

Kathleen Kennedy must secretly have a massive inferiority complex or something, or else is utterly delusional in thinking that any of her new sequel trilogy characters will ever even come close to the cultural impact that the Skywalker name has had on Western society.

If I were a Disney shareholder I’d be absolutely furious.

>brags about his vocabulary
>defends movies made for the brainless
Just do it user.

this.

Of course you don't know. Obviously your intellectual capacity is not great enough to see anything but CGI! in the PT. Great art is lost on you. Enjoy your Disney. They made this movie for you.

Kylo is one of the few redeeming features of VII you cuck

No brainlet, let me help clear the fog in your brainlet brain, I'm not bragging about my vocabulary, I'm responding to you telling me to stop using verbose language to appear intellectual. Tell me which words triggered you into calling this post verbose

Yah and they fucked up and ruined him buddy

That was another user fool. Which I told you from the get go.

You however are still defending a piece of crap.

>prequels
>requiring intellectual capacity

I'm never not going to be able to read stuff like this as bait. Same thing with BvS.

the only good scene was Holdo HyperspaceKamikaze

He's the main villain now

so what exactly was the point in like half the runtime being for Finn/Rose when literally nothing they did mattered

>the absolute state of this insecure little bitch

The last one would the the daughter he pumps up in Rey's womb as foreshadowed by their latest comics.

>BvS made by the same Hollywood committee that shat out TLJ and TFA.
>PT made by the creator of SW
>It compares
Don't blame your failings on George Lucas

My guess is that she was "passed around" a lot between Lucas' and Spielberg's crews and fucked all day fueled by cocaine.

They set her up with a great job and a rich beta orbiter who thought Kathleen was capable of loving him in order to shut her up. This is her revenge, Spielburg is next on her hit-list.

seriously kill yourself dude, no one cares what you have to say. keep SCREECHING into the void like the sperg you are but at least kill yourself so we dont have to hear it

whens the last time you watched the prequels? im guessing either never or 10-12 years ago. youre basing all your shit off plinkett. form your own opinions or get the fuck out

Lmao you're not samefagging at all bro, this thread which gets barely any traffic amazingly sucks in a few people every time I @ you just to froth the same things you are within minutes of each other.
>your pic
O wow btfo I guess there's no way to switch IPs

Snoke basically brainwashed him since he was an infant without his parents noticing because neither wanted to be parents, they tossed him to Luke when they figured out something is odd with him and Luke makes things worse by trying to murder the kid when he's asleep. He stops himself in the moment the kid awakes and reacts, understandably in fear and accidentally blowing up the temple as self-defense. After that, Snoke 'rescues' him and his friends who survive, the knights of the Order of Ren are all Luke's former students he failed.

The prequels were bad because of terribile acting, poor dialogues and bad pacing. Under all of these aspect the new trilogy is great. The difference is that the prequels didn't rape everything that was good and dear in Star Wars (midichlorians aside, but that didn't influence the plot)

seriously kill yourself

last Skywalker?