Which single Goosebumps book would you most like to see turned into a big budget feature length film?

Which single Goosebumps book would you most like to see turned into a big budget feature length film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FvWWr75ZTdI
youtu.be/5-VqxLQf9Og
youtube.com/watch?v=-yvd2CQkAXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably The Haunted Mask

Nigga, I haven't read that shit since I was 7, how would I know?

Night of the living Dummy.

goosebumps is lame as fuck

this.

I just remember the covers.

Exactly my thoughts

Stay Out of the Basement would unironically make a great suspense horror story with comedic elements and gross out moments. The image of Dr Brewer shovelling plant food down his mouth over the kitchen sink is Goosebumps kino

where my real niggas at?

Get a better memory, dumb brainlet

Probably Terror Tower. It has a cool castle/medieval/wizardry setting with time travel fuckery and the main plot could be expanded on enough to make a full movie.

Or a remake/sequel of Say Cheese and Die starring Ryan Gosling

Say Cheese And Die

The Ghost Next Door or Haunted Mask.

Seem to remember these. Did the kids actually die in this series or am I thinking of something else?

how many of those graphic novels did they make?

where my real niggas at?

Nah look how cool it is
youtu.be/FvWWr75ZTdI
youtu.be/5-VqxLQf9Og

>What do you do?
>I say cheese and die
KINO?

a buncha fake ass niggas up in this thread

The Girl Who Cried Monster, Say Cheese and Die, The Ghost Next Door, How I Learned to Fly, and maybe Cuckoo Clock of Doom are all fun stories that I could see working as films.

I'm hoping they make that sequel to Goosebumps sometime soon.

Never read this one because cover wasn't scary at all and had a stupid name. What was it about?

Make way for the best sci-fi horror series for kids

I think it was often implied.

Are any of these books original ideas or are they all just rip offs of other horror movies/books repackaged and badly written for children?

Who fucking cares, they're kids books

The camp's designed to pick the best kids for slave labor. For a slimegirl.

Advanced autism

I have better things to think about than digging through my brain for memories of the plots to children's books I read 20 years ago.

Never heard about this but that cover is very intriguing to me. Definitely going to look into this.

everyone else is a ghost and shit i think. Remember it being one of the better ones

Go on...slimegirl? What kind of labor?

I’m sure if I read it today it would be ass, but I read this so many times as a kid. Would probably be a great flick.

The Horrorland books if you want another monster ensemble flick. Plus the idea of Horrorland was always cool to me as a kid. Werewolf of Fever Swamp if you want genuine spooks. And Haunted Mask as an obligatory one.
PATRICIAN ANSWER. Plant monsters are pretty rare, too.

even as a kid i thought these books were lame as fuck.

That seems kinda hot desu. What did they have to do for the slimegirl?

That’s probably because you were really, really cool and to busy banging hot babes

These were better than Goosebumps imo

90s born fags were a mistake

beast from the east.

My neighbour is a ghost (good plot twist)

Say Cheese and Die (had sequel so longer story to work with)

Carnival of Horrors

A Night in Terror Tower

Night of the Living Dummy

I wish they had more aliens tho

I’m fairly certain almost all of them are largely original ideas.

Are you an 80s born fag that read them well past the intended age market because you were too slow to make the jump to young adult by middle school?

>A skinless human figure chasing you down a dark museum corridor
I can't watch anything anything depicting humans without skin because of this book.

None.

What I would like is a series adaptation of the Point Thriller books.

Thise huging muahroom aliens

Also whats the name of the one with a giant hammer shark

this

No im an 80s born fag who read them in the early 90s, probably from 8-11. I dont know why you youngfags have such poor memory

What was that other series Stine wrote? Was it Babysitter's Club?

>(((Stine)))

shiieeettttt haven't seen those for 20+ years

Shoo shoo capeshit foo'

capeshit

Stop spamming this, it makes you look like a retard

Speaking for myself, I would read them in one sitting and aside from the few good ones that everyone at least vaguely remembers none of them stuck with me. You may have a good memory, but I'm inclined to think you just don't have much going on so you have room to remember insignificant shit like details from Goosebumps.

brother and sister in camp. kids go missing. counselors are perma-smiling scientologists.

missing kids are underground, forced to wash giant ... thing... that sweats slugs.

I am inclined to agree with this user. Unless you have a generally exceptional memory, I can't imagine how anyone would remember these unless they read them recently. I read these in the early 90s when I was in grade school. I must have read at least a dozen of them, but I can't recall a single detail about any of them, expect what might have been on the covers.

There was one, I think it was the one that had to do with sea monsters or sharks. It had some real intense incest subtext with the main character and his sister. Lots of tickling and handholding and roughhousing in bathing suits and long meaningful eye contact. The shit was laid on thick. I picked up on it even back when I was a kid and didn't really know of such things. Makes you wonder about RL Stein's headspace.

>imaginationlets think everyone’s brain capacity is as stunted as theirs

DO A PG-13 ANTHOLOGY ALA CREEPSHOW!!!FACT!!!

Seriously, I blind bought the Goosebumps movie on bluray and, although not bad, I'd really love for a big budget anthology movie series. Do that and you could have a long lasting franchise. I've been saying for years how I'm really surprised that someone like Robert Rodriguez didn't snatch up the rights and do that?!?FACT!!!

Holy shit I loved goosebumps as a kid. I love just looking at the covers of these books, gonna dump some goosebump covers.

Also i actually watched that goosebumps movie with jack black, it was fucking terrible.

>goosebumps movie with jack black, it was fucking terrible
Well I could have told you that, user.

I remember certain parts from certain book. The covers bring back memories when i see them. The same thing with animorphs or old star wars books.

I remember this one, "Deep Trouble" (pic related) Bro and sis stay on grandpas giant boat lab, and somehow they make the fish and creatures in the ocean big? Its been a long time, had a sequal aswell.

But yes there was definitley some weird incest stuff going on, made my little weewee confused.

I can only remember two stories: one where kid finds a book that teaches him how to fly, and the other about purple reptiloids and how in the end kid decides to become their leader.

Capekino

I had too see for myself user, I thought maybe theres something to like about it....but there was nothing

"calling all freaks" is the second one (pic related) I remember it being one of my favorites.

They updated the covers a few years ago and they look like ass now.

creeps, not freaks, opps.

I read this one, cant remember shit about it, always liked the cover though

Noticed this while searching for book cover images. Looks like shit.

The fuck, did they have to re-up the rights to the images, so they got some graphic design dropout to do them?

i remember liking the twist in this one

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Or was it the sequal where they make everything giant? Read both of these books and all I can rememebr is bro and sis on grandpas laboratory boat, some suggestive incest stuff and they made the fish giant (paticuarly a jelly fish?)

>But yes there was definitley some weird incest stuff going on
You could say that about a lot of the books tbqh. Seems like most of them starred a brother and a sister one year apart in age who hate each other at first and then grow really close over the course of the story. Like a classic "young love" story arc.

Also, that Vampire Breath one, with the main character and his girl "best friend", who spend all their free time "wrestling" in the basement and constantly talk about how close they are and how they've been together since 3rd grade and shit. You could totally tell they were gonna bone in a couple years. Even though that's not incest, just the budding sexuality between two 12 year olds creepily written by an old balding Jew.

Nice pic

Goosebump trading cards! SHHHHIEEETTTT.

Lurk more faggot

I do recall alot of the books centered around the young guy and girl hating then loving eachother. But i remember deep trouble them being related, and they fucked in the sequal in front of grandpa while he jerked off.

I used to read them a lot as a kid and had a thing for my sister, I wonder if this had anything to do with it

Were you part of the goosebumps fan club user?

Maybe "deep trouble" developed my slight fetish to fuck my sister, even though I dont have one.

Everyone had a thing for their little sister. 20 years later I still remember accidentally seeing my 7 year old sisters pussy when I was like 8

I'm Not Martin.

This was in a collection of Stine's short stories. This is unironically the artwork they used for the story. This is the art they used for a children's horror story. THIS.

How do Goosebumps books hold up as an adult? Pretty sure I still have lots of them from back in the day, used to rather like them and the covers are fantastic.

"Scary stories to tell in the dark" I had this book as a kid and would read with the family when we went camping, we would tell stories by the campire.
This book had some terrifying artwork

youtube.com/watch?v=-yvd2CQkAXA

Best two books

You fuckers want incest subtext, this is it right here. I haven't read this since I was like 10, but I still remember the brother and sister getting locked up together, remembering that they're actually a prince and princess who got displaced in time and brainwiped, tearfully professing their love for one another, and then cuddling and spooning all night in the dungeon until sunrise. This shit had to be intentional, it's so overt.

The writing is incredibly basic but they’re really fun for a bit of nostalgia and you can finish one in like an hour if you wanted to.

13 year old me was scared senseless by this living in corn country

If I remember a lot of the stories were lame as fuck but "I'm Not Martin" always stuck with me because of the creepy art.
>Kid goes to hospital.
>In a room with another kid who needs a foot amputation.
>Amputation Kid keeps saying "I'm not Martin!" to the doctors.
>Doctors feel sorry for him because he's scared and trying to trick them into thinking he's not Martin.
>Protag Kid goes to sleep and dreams that Martin is at the foot of his bed fucking around with something.
>Wakes up and the doctors take Protag Kid out to amputate his foot.
>But he doesn't need his foot amputated.
>"But the medical chart say's you're Martin."
>"I'm not Martin!"
>"lol they told us you'd say that," as they pump him full of anaesthetic.
Stine's an asshole because he wrote in the pre-notes of the story that if you were a child going in for surgery you really didn't have much to fear... OR DID YOU HUEUE

Holy FUCK these updated illustrations are awful

Oh shit I do remember this one.
RL stine wants to fuck his sister confirmed.

Shit, I forgot about that one. I always liked it because the magic club the kid goes to was clearly based on the Magic Castle in LA, and I had actually been there with my dad.

Anybody grow up with this bookkino?