The Walking Dead finale ratings lowest in 6 years

*inhale*

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/amp/2017/12/11/chandler-riggs-dad-blasts-walking-dead-carl-/
youtube.com/watch?v=5fE2GyVMGCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*chokes*

Are we really supposed to believe that Carl spent that entire episode with a bite and showed no signs of sickness?

Im more surprised there still people who watch that

*exhales*

*becomes a zombie and gets put down*

Watch it again. He avoids putting weight on the entire right side of his body ever since he rescued the muslim in the woods.

Ratings have gone down since Glen died, right? I think a lot were waiting for that moment.

>still higher than the vast majority of shows on cable
>Better Call Saul gets maybe an eighth of TWD ratings and it's still profitable enough to continue producing
If you seriously think this show will ever be stopped you're retarded.

you mean like when he fell off the ladder and stumbled around like a retard for 10 minutes

Why did junkyard people let Rick go, cause he had the lady's head next to a walker? They all had guns pointed at him, Rick had absolutely no leverage to tell them he was going to leave.

Carlfags BTFO'D

google.com/amp/comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/amp/2017/12/11/chandler-riggs-dad-blasts-walking-dead-carl-/

>www.google.com
wew

This show used to get like 14 mil viewers an episode. Now it's around 7 mil. Still good compared to other shows, but losing half your audience is really alarming.

They fucked up that whole thing up. They should've showed Abraham's death on the mid season finale and then when they came back, they should have killed Glenn.

It would be alarming if it was the second season. It's going into it's 7th season. I can't believe they've milked it this long.

Wait... did she try to eat him?

It will be stopped because they don't want to lose the potential revenue. They'll probably "end" the show soon, wait for a few years and launch another new season hyping it up as a "sequel" to TWD.

>implying audiences won't come back to the show to see PUNISHED RICK in the second half

viewership was highest in season 5 when Rick was a crazy bearded animal man

when Rick goes crazy, people watch

You don't even watch the show, clearly. Why are you in this thread?
Protip: The muslim Carl saved is a man, retard.

This
Who ready for /Nuclear/ Rick

So will he do anything to Daryl?

rick and negans mano a mano fight was all too brief. this show need more shit like that. rick v daryl could be kino, or at least this show's equivalent of kino which is "something interesting happens"

I'm pretty sure that Rick vs. Negan fight was a loose adaptation of a Jesus vs. Negan fight from the comic and just a taste of what's to come, the real deal Rick vs. Negan fight from the comics that comes up later this season should be way better and more brutal. Unless they fuck it up or omit it entirely, which is a real possibility.

Fuck. I waited too long to sell my issues of the comic!

He's the only thing left worth watching but he can't carry the show by himself. Too much stupid shit is happening, decisions with no sense behind them, antagonists wearing +10 plot armor of immunity, pointless scenes like the whole Old Rick episode, the slow closeups of people's faces all the time, flashbacks all over the place. Shit gets annoying for a lot of people.

if this "its actually a human bite" is true then it'll be the death knell of the series. the series wont survive another dumpster dive.

>rick vs negan fight

>rick gets a gun and then runs away

why didn't he just finish this shitty plotline right now

The Walking Dead was never good

What do they expect, it's been dragging on for fucking ever. That is what happens when shit goes on for too long, it just slowly dies. At least GoT has a strong plot and shit happens every episode, so much of TWD feels like recycled plotlines and filler.

>At least GoT has a strong plot
What did he mean by this?

>6 years
What the fuck is keeping this thing alive?

the ratings didn't get near that high until after the first two season though then they peaked and it's only dropped from there

fuck man

i stopped watching this crap a few episodes into the first season when it turned into a who is fucking who soap opera

Look at this dumb fuck.

season 6 and 7 were shit, they should be grateful its taking this long to decline.

>mfw carl is immune asspull

Junkyard honor
>captcha street traffic

How do we fix this show?

make it about the saviors

How many times does this dumb fuck show have to "kill" characters in a cliffhanger before the even dumber fucks watching it realize no one is dead until there's a bullet in their head?

thank christ. this show is fucking abysmal, just like everything on amc that isnt better call saul

have an interstitial where all of the main characters die offscreen and introduce a completely new cast in the Mexican desert
fire the writers and hire a completely new team, throw money at the production budget
have a scene where one of the new mexican cast members takes a big spicy dump and wipes off his asshole with one of the comic books

maybe this one's the final gotcha
rick will come up with a plan to amputate carl's torso only it won't work so we spend 10 minutes on a flat shot of rick hacking his son to bits

How is it still on? It literally turned into Days of our Lives with zombies in season 5

desu I'd probably watch that desu

That was the season finale? Jesus christ it was so bad.

>Days of our Lives
I should have seen it coming when my nana started watching it, since those are the only two programs she follows.

The zombies on this show are so bad.
Honestly like 3 alpha dudes should be able to clear an entire state of zombies in like a day.
A bear is harder to kill than one of these slow ass zombies.
And you don't even have to hunt them, just make noise and they come to you.

Oh fuck I feel terrible for laughing at that.
How fucking stupid would Rick have to be to vivisect his son with a hatchet to try and save his life?
>D-Dad please stop my guts ar
>CORAL I'M GONNA SAAAHVE YEEEW COOORAL

thats when I dropped it

holy fucking cringe

>le he shared an opinion on teevee huehuehue r u kidding mee!!!

back to r3ddit

I used to fap to Beth, I jumped ship when they offed her

They were in an open wood and walkers were preoccupied with a deer carcass and looking the opposite way. Why the fuck did they decide to walk straight into the walkers? Why not just sneak well away from them and continue moving forward.

Fuck me.

crazy how the show didn't get dropped after season 2. I had to stop watching it until the end. they literally did fucking nothing.

They cut Rick and Carols Punished modes way too quick. Suddenly all badass and take zero risks then immediatly back to lol family life xoxo

I wish I could be as happy as that dog.

>yfw they keep carl in a shed and play videogames together

no saving that shit opinion boyo, no matter how many times you scream reddit

Lol retard

nobody buys Negan

Same reason Rick didn't shoot Negan after getting tossed out a window but still having a gun while Negan only had a bat despite Rick crying for a season and a half about how he was going to kill him: the writers are hacks and their only job is to come up with filler episodes.

You guys think Negan likes anime?

Wasn't he hindu nuffin or something?

Seriously, what the FUCK is the deal with the hilariously awkward face close-up montages?

the show is becoming a parody of itself

>CAUUUUUHRL
>*sweats and looks around in confusion*
>*gives immutable speech on survival*
>they're right there just shoot for fucks sake
>le zombo trap
>le black man with heroic speech impediment
>*leans back*

say what you will about GOT but it's always entertaining as hell when pic related shows up

i hope AMC goes bankrupt and everyone involved in this show gets blacklisted
the 90s schlock cinematography
the fucking 15 second single note OST
the b-grade actors that they reuse for every show
the soap writers
fuck them all

negan has a weeb prison in the compound. he rounds them up and laughs at them. this is canon

Kek

>le cock joke
>le no cock joke

Comics were better, time to drop this shitshow

>Walking dead ratings crashing through the floor
>GoT ending next year
>Capeshit over saturated on every platform and will face burnout soon
Is it almost over bros? is it almost time for some good shows and movies again?

I'm starting to hate this show again. Mainly due to the fact the show has reckless and non existent sense of time and space for the sake of plot. It's the same reason I couldn't even force myself to finish the first season of lost.

I dropped the show around the time they first discovered the prison and only picked it up again sometime last year because of negan but it's starting to wear on me again.

>yfw he wasn't actually bitten it turns out he just fell on a teeth-shaped stick

>retards actually believe carl is dead
Lmao

negan was interesting at first but he's become such a lame character. how many times can he lean? how many times can he talk like he's in a 70s black family sitcom? and considering how weak the actor is with his HIV body and chicken legs the whole intimidation fades fast
to be honest it should have been the dude who played trevor in gta

He died for nothing.

Mid season finale

>doesn't know AMP

>They find out after killing him

>considering how weak the actor is with his HIV body and chicken legs
He's just not obese, you fatass

he really does come off like an evil fonzie

youtube.com/watch?v=5fE2GyVMGCA

Why did all the leaks say he was gonna get stabbed?

I really hate how this is a thing now, fucking AMC

AHHH NO NO BAD MAN GO 2 RIBBIT

Perfectly sums up why I stopped watching

can someone post a chart of the ratings
i fucking love charts

Was there a big drop in price for the original issues?
I remember them going for thousands.

That was the finale?
I could barely hold my attention the whole season but kept watching because nothing else is airing.

Better Call Saul is nowhere near as expensive as twd is

Maybe not firing the original showrunner. Good fucking karma at last. The show was so much better under darrenhout or whatever. Season 1 has such a different feel, it's a better show.

To many normies here, won’t get the reference. You’re wasted in this thread user :/

Coral, you have become the walking dead

POTTERY GIVE ALL EMMIES NOW

funny because it looks a million times better. What is Vinces secret? Is he just good with cameras and angles?

first 5 seasons were the best

vince isn't retarded

Who's Carl though?