Best 7of9 episodes?

best 7of9 episodes?

in b4 janeway is the worst captain.

yes, janeway IS the worst captian.

that 1 episode where she acts like a cold heartless witch

hmm. that's literally every episode.

also, here's naomi wildman now. i couldn't fucking stand her on the show but goddamn she got sexy.

just before they removed all of her original borg implants there's a scene where she's lying on her back, and you can see exactly why they chose her for the role.

yea i know she was a beauty queen. i dont care that she's hot, i care about the acting and the charachter. can find free boobs all over the internet. and back in that day, could find boobs all over playboys' and penthouses and cheri's. i don't care about her busoms.

borg mode activated. boobs, are irrelevannt.

>mfw I am rewatching it and my mom mentions her breasts at least once every 3 episodes

my reply.. didnt make it.can anyone give us a decent list of 7of9 episodes that are key things, that are not from shit sites?

Op was this the biggest pic you could only find?

my job is not to satiate your proclivity to masturbate to a specific sentient being of a specific type.

In the extra content from DVD there was a commentary about that episode late in the series, when 7of9 and Tuvok were hogtied, prisoner of that recurring hunter race. The guy said the crew was joking more and more about doing bdsm stuff to jeri ryan.

>yfw raping 7of9 on a original star trek set

reminder that her boobs and butt were prosthetics

Wut else wll you be good for today? This week, hell the rest of the year.

Show me proof faggot else stop ruining faps by delegitamising them with such lies, fucking homo.

the first 7
the last jedi is trash

Daily reminder

>you can see exactly why they chose her for the role
Enlighten me... for posterity.

Since OP's clearly a ragging faggotron, can we get a decent size picture of 7 of 9?

>ds9: the ratings are falling, quick get a popular character from a past series that will add immensely to the rich storylines we can tell and well rounded cast
>voy: the ratings are falling, quick hire a supermodel with big boobs!

Ugly manfaced bitch.

Good man

>voy: the ratings are falling, quick hire a supermodel with big boobs!

BASED

It was great to see the Klingon spine slayer return in DS9, even though he didn't end up crushing any other Klingons.

>yes, janeway IS the worst captian.

she could have been the best

David bowie is a very attractive man

She lost to both of these two, anyone with no acting experience even would have been better.

Janeway is still better than any character from discovery

remember kids

there were plenty of big names being considered, but I don't know if it's all true

>During casting many well known actresses were auditioned for what was to become Star Trek's first female Captain, including some who'd starred in other very high profile 'geek' shows. Amongst them were Nicola Bryant (Peri in Doctor Who), Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman), Erin Gray (Col Wilma Deering in Buck Rogers in the 25th Century), Lindsay Wagner (The Bionic Woman), Kate Jackson (Sabrina Duncan in Charlie's Angels) and Linda Hamilton (Sarah Conner in The Terminator).

Hadn't seen Bujold's bits until this year, that was such a bullet missed. Weird voice.

I'm only halfway through VOY, why does everyone hate janeway that much?

Because she's retarded. DESU, it's not her fault, the writers just couldn't decide how they wanted to portray her character and she came off looking like an angry, bipolar retard.

Alt right womenhating manbabies
There ain't no way like the Janeway

She blew through the Delta Quadrant like a fucking hurricane. The Prime Directive was violated more times than an Orion slave girl in Quark's holosuite.

>an Orion slave girl in Quark's holosuite.
That's lewd user

>Quark
>not a scared, manbaby virgin

So? Picard violated it multiple times as well and she is't a much of a cowboy as Kirk

But that's what they're for

>she is't a much of a cowboy as Kirk

Kirk was always right though