Why aren't there any Hanukkah movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hebrew_Hammer
youtube.com/watch?v=243xqYYCFs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hebrew_Hammer

youtube.com/watch?v=243xqYYCFs8

Do Rugrats specials count?

Because jews are cheap, dont pay for movie theaters and thus are a shitty demographic to target.

i learned so much about jewish holidays from the Rugrats

Mel Gibson wanted to make one.

Bryce is my #1 Mommy

I’d like to light her pusy on fire

Fucking beat me to it

wait, why is she lighting that?
oh no...

mummy

>ywn celebrate the holidays with mommy Bryce
Holy fuck why even live anymore?

Make a zombie movie where the ammo miraculously lasts for eight days until reinforcements arrive.

Shekel'd

>holidays

kike detected

I unironically love this movie

Do you think she wears the same panties for multiple days?

wonder what they would smell like haha

Imagine being her son and stealing her used sweaty panties from the laundry.

>jews
they are a tiny religious minority, 5 or 6 million people. To have a movie find success while being for a such a specific demographic, like Tyler Perry movies for black people(there are like 39 million African Americans), you need more warm bodies to fill seats. Also Jews are highly educated and often highly secular, and therefore less likely to see schlocky holiday flicks about their holiday.

her husband is jew

I'm literally shaking.

>6 million people
Kek, that number never changes. 6 gorillion in everything related to jewishness.

>tfw no hanukkah honey gf

Can someone explain the problem with Jews? I never even considered them before I started coming here

the animation is really good

Everything else is terrible. Does anyone think Whitey is funny? Do children?

Because you've been fed lies throughout all of your life, goy.

They don't want to sit on my face

Jews are a weird religious minority that have achieved extremely disproportionate power to their population. Some of the richest and most powerful people in the world are Jews. A lot of people get their tin hat on and say there's a massive Jewish conspiracy for like, a New World Order? I think? They're probably correct that lots of important and influential Jews are up to shady shit, but to be fair, most important and influential PEOPLE in the business/banking/politics world are up to shady shit.

No one who's ever actually met a jewish person has a problem with it. It's backwoods redneck retards that seem to think there's a cabal consisting of 2% of the population runninng banks and movie studios and shit.

And if all the retarded Jethro conspiracies are true, you redneck fucks are getting btfo by 2% of the population. The absolute state of conservatards!

She is hot.

This.

Oh, I should also mention that Christians forced Jews to be money lenders for centuries in Europe because usury was regarded as unclean, leading to Jews consistently becoming VERY VERY rich. A lot of people got salty about that cuz nobody likes bankers that run around collecting debts as bankers do and worshiping some other god. So antisemitism has some extra motivation there, historically speaking, and some Jews have maintained that wealth and power into modern day.

Just for background on how Jews naturally acquired money and influence, without needing to resort to vast underworld conspiracy or whatever Sup Forums accuses them of.

They also get tagged for the old "Jews killed Jesus" line. Ironically, as Jesus was a Jew, that's obviously a pretty goofy comment, but it's still something people run their mouth's about.

Die Hard is a Hanukkah movie

>Christians forced Jews to be money lenders
yeah its the christians fault for discouraging their followers from using slimy tricks to get money, if they didnt have morality everyone would be rich!

Has anyone ever taken a poop in the tub?
I really want to try it.

same here and i am a huge racist.

>christians forced jews to become very very rich

Kek.

>And if all the retarded Jethro conspiracies are true, you redneck fucks are getting btfo by 2% of the population. The absolute state of conservatards!
>le redneck, le mommy's basement.
Use your brain to think of something new, shill. We're not living in 1999 anymore. Furthermore, this is not a fucking anime battle, they are controlling the world by using retards like you to do their dirty work. If white people actually started resisting, the jews would be wiped out in an hour at most. They're parasites, they haven't created anything, they just leech off other people.

>Just for background on how Jews naturally acquired money and influence, without needing to resort to vast underworld conspiracy or whatever Sup Forums accuses them of.
Thing is, nobody on Sup Forums denies that. The problem is that the jews use their wealth to solidify their positions by hiring only jewish people in top positions regardless of whether these people are qualified. They're extremely tribalistic and there's really no problem with that, the problem is that these same (((people))) are judging white people for wanting to the same shit they're already doing..

>christian
>morality
pick one

listen senpai
put yourself in their shoes
>1500s
>you're a Jew
>have to live in a ghetto
>legally banned from obtaining most careers
>everyone hates you before you even got their cuz you don't do the Jesus thing
>gotta money lend
>you're well educated because that's valued in your culture, know way more about math and interest and banking than your clientel
>you could either money lend honestly or you could rip off these people that hate you and discriminate against you vigorously
I'm sure plenty of Jews were honest. I'm sure plenty of Jews gouged the shit out of their clients because there was centuries of bad blood there.

Also, are you legit claiming that banks aren't a necessary service? user, people NEED loans. That shit's just a thing. Christians weren't allowed to be money lenders, but they still fucking needed money lenders.

>these same (((people))) are judging white people for wanting to the same shit they're already doing..
There's no problem with that either

now im not saying its right but the worlds not a perfect place, much less so in the middleages. maybe if you want to live somewhere you should assimilate to their culture and morality which developed in the area for a reason.

They did. The Church forbid the Christians to lend money so in turn the Jews started lending money and got rich off that. By the time the Church stopped forbidding it, the Jews had already become fat rich off it.

There is. If white people started being tribalistic, they are immediately being called racist, bigots and whatever else you can think of under the sun. The whole media (controlled by you know who) starts cracking on everything remotely ethnonationalistic. With jews it's fine whether they are in foreign countries or in Israel, for them it's okay.

maybe white people should grow a pair instead of going extinct

>which developed in the area for a reason
Nigga that reason is ancient politics and geography. If some Roman Emperor hadn't felt like unifying the religious beliefs of his Empire, Christianity wouldn't even have been ubiquitous in Europe. The Jews aren't in the wrong to continue being Jews. People would have fucking hated them anyway for being foreigners and being ritually mutilated. This is the ancient world, nobody's just gonna let it slide that you were a heathen last weak. Also, it sounds like you're suggesting that they just ditch the divine pact of the Israelites. You're asking them to turn their backs on God and go be gentiles and foresake an ancient mythical oath of their forefathers. They generally didn't even want to live where ever they got sent to, they just got kicked out for being Jews.

>mommy is jewish

NO THIS CANNOT BE

Very hard thing to do when other white people constantly sabotage you because they've been brainwashed their whole life by kikes. Meh, whatever happens, happens. I'm too tired to care anymore.

>they just got kicked out for being Jew
*kicked out of where ever they were previously, to be clear. Incidentally also the fault of the Romans for fuckin' dumpstering the Second Temple and initiating the Diaspora.

they're always up to sneaky tricks
crafty devils
they even killed jesus
jews, not even once

THAAT'S A TECHNICAL FOUL

Because not many jews from the industry are actually jewish. Saying you're jewish is simply good for business.
Actual jews live in Israel. or those closed communities.

There is actually a really good explanation as to why there are a lot of jews in banking. In the 1700's to 1900's the jews wanted israel back really bad since they didnt have their own nation.

The idea they came up with was to become bankers, economists, business owners etc and use excess money to buy land from muslims. This actually worked really well but they got the "greedy jew" meme put on them. In addition muslims caught on and began to not sell jews their land anymore. Then england took over israel and the jews were hyped. They could buy it from england, circumventing muslims holdouts entirely. Then hitler happened.

After hitler there wasnt a jew on the planet that didnt want to have israel. England was tired of the middle easts shit at this point. They went to the jews and said "israels yours". They went to muslims and said "israels yours". So they fought, and the jews won super hard because they could buy better war shit because they couldnt spend money buying land for a while.

He's right though, a neighboring Arabic Muslim state growing powerful endangers Israel and they'll never not hate Jews

t. not even a kike

oh no

>rule the world
>never considered them
Someone give this goy a quick rundown.

sources for that Twilight chick and Daisy Ridley

Shalom brother.
>put yourself in their shoes
No need to pretend :^)

>Christians forced Jews
forced? why they are still going to this profession?

Being from South Tyrol and reading this "arguments" makes me laugh. He's biased and he knows it, he's not retarded.

He's patriotic. What's wrong with that?

Someone dump this nigga the reasons why jews were exiled from realms time and time again. Shows pretty clearly how fucking slimy they are by nature.

And he is saying americans can't be patriotic, he is a hypocrite.

They live in white nations and pretend to be like everyone else, but actuay collude with each other and take over crucial industries as well as the government. They also push for political movements that destroy team mentality in other races so that they have an easier timw ending up and staying on top.

Notice how communism, liberalism, libertarianism and conservativism are supposedly so different but all oppose any racial identity and all encourage mass migration. All are movements dominated by jews, at least in the US. I would suggest you read Kevin McDonald's three books, or at least Culture of Critique. Explains this behaviour thoroughly.

Fuck you antisemite bastard. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU MODS FOR ALLOWING RACISM ON THIS BOARD FUCK YOUUUUU BASTARDS REMOVE THIS HATEFUL PROPAGANDA NOW

I save Eva Green, Shailene Woodley and the oven dodger, the rest I can do without.

>and all encourage mass migration

that's the nature of mid term capitalism, it's been a thing for decades

>And if all the retarded Jethro conspiracies are true, you redneck fucks are getting btfo by 2% of the population. The absolute state of conservatards
So what you're saying is that when we notice somebody is not playing by the rules, we should all just roll over and accept defeat? Fuck off.

The reason jews hate calling them out so much is that this would mean the jig is up if enough people in the host population wake up.

>what's wrong with not accepting to cohabitate

Not just capitalism, dipshit. The entirety of the political spectrum might disagree about some things but they all share complete blindness to race and universalism. Jews push this shit with their financial, media and government influence because it directly benefits them. Any sort of ethnic or racial identity is portrayed as a great irredeemable evil because it does not.

Can we get back on topic?

you do realize that's a Sup Forums troll account? just go through the twitter posts and the comments

inb4 jidf, shlomo etc etc.

you do know this is a parody account

Sounds like a good idea.

>ywn lick her puse
just end my life senpaitachi

Ronny Howard is a Jew?

based.

I want to put my lips over her lips

He's Episcopalian

She must've married one

>d-d-dude its parody lol.

i mean it's pretty obvious

>they got the "greedy jew" meme put on them
oh cringe

yeah its a meme, they got expelled from hundreds of places over thousands of years cause we memed it here on Sup Forums

surely all the coin clipping and well poisoning and blood libel had nothing to do with it

Millie?

Thanks Herschel, it's reassuring to know you're out there covering our backs.

That's a fake tweet. Why are Sup Forumsestinians so dishonest?

I want to race mix with her so badly

yep

All they care about is 'redpilling normies'
They honestly believe civilization is at stake

and emma watson.

>a culture that encourages conservative use of money, entry into STEM fields, a stable home, a dual income family/marriage and traditional gender roles is the biggest enemy to Sup Forums who wants all of these things but only if it's only "white" people who do it

Really makes you think.

They really are like niggers who bark at white people. Ironic.

>They honestly believe civilization is at stake
Western civilization is already over, bro. It's gonna be a long fall and we still haven't realized we're falling.

get back to your ethnostate, schlomo.

>ywn light the menorah with zooey
Why even get out of bed in the morning?

did the goy force them to kidnap children and torture and bleed them for their Moloch matzo balls, too?

So she's a comedian now? Comedy really is dead.

Oh fuck off.