While retards are distracted with xmen and avengers being under the same roof

while retards are distracted with xmen and avengers being under the same roof

it's fucked that an aggressive company like Disney will own 2 major networks (ABC & Fox)

I hope to god Disney puts The Simpsons out of its misery.

>disney will stop beating a dead horse
lol

is it even fair to call those ``major'' networks anymore? I think you have to go back 20 years to get to a time where the TV broadcast networks had prominence. 10 years ago people were talking about all the best TV being on cable, and today people are talking about cutting the cord.

They'll cancel it, and then reboot it and it will be a thinly veiled remake of the golden years.

But Homer will be black now.

so? this is actually good

Disney hire Dan Harmon to take over The Simpsons

Not really. Disney ruined Miramax when they took it over.

Disney has owned ABC for ages, and they aren't buying anything Fox-TV related; just their movie stuff

I just threw up a little in my mouth

>Fox would keep Fox News, the Fox broadcast network and Fox Sports 1.

>ruined Miramax

>$60bn
Why the fuck would they spend this much for fucking Fox, that's insanely idiotic.

is it?

>networks

nigga they arent buying Fox News

Fox owns some valuable IP's, plus having another studio under the belt doesn't hurt.

Well let's put it this way, they bought Marvel for 4bn.
60bn is more than they'll make off Marvel and Star Wars combined for the next couple decades at least. Absolutely beyond idiotic to spend put all that money towards acquiring fucking Fox.

they realised they couldn't beat Jim, so theyre buying him out

Let the beast die.

>Avatar by disney
jesus christ, kill it with fire

its been planned for a long time. Cameron probably told them identity rights to their theme park in disneyworld is going to cost more each year

Avatar is the only IP in existence that would become less formulaic with Mouse interference.

But that would make sense because The Simpsons have a proud black heritage!

Holy shit it's going to do huge numbers

>1 movie
>formulaic

Hopefully Walt Disney gets brought back to life once Disney becomes the biggest corporation in the world and we will see the rise of a new Hitler.

Bitch it's just Dancing with Wolves.

>complains about formulaic franchise when only one film released
>gives predictable response
you are one stupid bastard

The seeds were planted when avatar land opened in Disneys animal kingdon

Removes major competitor and gives them control over several multi-billion dollar properties that they ALREADY have shares in.

are you 12?

Establishing sort of monopoly

so we can't say that a film is formulaic until every future film belonging to the series is released? i can see how you came to be a disney shill, that is an incredible logic

Disney set to oust the U.S. government in a matter of years.

Drumpf btfo

Do you have any idea of the IP 21st FOX actually owns?

They aren't some shitty comic book company LOL

This. Do any of you know how to read?

reminder that they might not even get the fantastic 4 rights so still NO DOOM in mcu!!