Any good films about coping with autism...

Any good films about coping with autism? And I mean real autism like Taxi Driver and not eccentric handsome men like Drive.

Leaving Las Vegas

Your Home Movies

Ryan Goslings filmography

"How to use your new 9mm" by Colt, Inc.

90% of his movies are him being a Chad.

Bump

gently on by

ooops meant quietly on by

have you seen the one where the goose dates a real doll?

lard and the real girl

The Big Short

this dead deer movie some fag keeps posting looks pretty autistic. try that one out.

not necessarily. i am going through life as a chad, even though i don't get it.
like, i know what a chad would do in a certain situation, but i don't know why. and i do it.
i'm not happy, but at least i blend in.

>Lars and the real girl
>Chad

Being There

Blade Runner 2049

die normie

any movie about a school shooter

lul, for a second there I thought you were recommending him a german film that is called "die normie"

he sed die y arnt u ded yet

sensiblechuckle.gif

If you actually had autism, your iq would be well below 100; and you’d be spending your days repeatedly doing one of three interests, over and over again.

You’d be way too bored with Sup Forums, since the humor would fly over your head. Instead you’d prefer to ride your bike, walk around your local mall and talk to every 13 year old, or go to the bowling alley in the daytime; things you still did in elementary school, that you don’t realize look ridiculous now.

You also wouldn’t be interested in film, since your ability to track dialogue and plot would be minimal; and you’d watch film only to watch action sequences over and over again (like 20 times in a row). You’d probably be clapping your hands to synchronize with each explosion you hear.

You don’t have autism, you just suck at life.

star wars prequels

Any Leslie Nielsen comedy?

this, its like the usual losers are hiding behind autism disorder to validate their poor way of life.

asbergers is an autism spectrum disorder

this
wojak is badly drawn. if his mouth is closed his chin would look different than that and his lip would be in a different area. you cant take a wojak with an open mouth and just erase the open part and make a line

Rain Man I suppose.
Maybe The Wizard too, but that's a bit too goofy at times for a serious watch.
Autism is a curious thing. Modern depiction focuses more on the higher functioning end of the spectrum, almost romanticising it.
But the reality is dealing with someone in your family with autism, who is lower on the spectrum, is hard. Damn hard. Infact the older they get the worse it can be because you can't control them anymore, but they still act like a infant at times.
Its hard on you constantly watching over them, trying to understand them, trusting others enough to introduce them to this family member.
It is difficult.

>If you actually had autism, your iq would be well below 100;

Do you even know what high functioning means? Even the DSM-V stopped from giving it a separate name (Asperger's) and put it into the general autistic spectrum

You are quite wrong.
A lot of lower functioning autists would still have an average IQ of around 100.
The problem is the individual scores. Visual memory would be like 140, whereas speech and language would be like 60.
They have to learn things in life completely different because some things just have very little meaning to them. Like reading they can be technically competent in, but they would have no sense of narrative.