Why does Sup Forums hate her?

Why does Sup Forums hate her?

>She has a generic voice actress that has, so far, had terrible delivery reading her lines.
>She's taking away time from Jack and may usurp him as the protagonist
>Her Character is boring and she did a complete 180 on her life's mission over a ladybug
That's the general consensus among the shit posters that keep making threads.

Because she is a female character.

It's mostly Tara Strong. She's a total hack. If it was Grey voicing her, the hatred would be non-existent.

name a better female VA than tara strong

its not a guy.
and we know Sup Forums is like 80 percent faggots

I already did in that post alone. Tara Strong more like Tara Weak

>implying Grey is much better

Because REEEE ROASTIES LEAVE NOW

Sup Forums has infected the rest of Sup Forums with it's cancer to the point that any female character with spotlight is met with "DA SJWS!!!!!" "FUCKIN LIBTARDS" and nonsense like that.

I wish everyone on that board could be banned, they bring down the already low quality of discussion on the entire site.

Because
>I mean, sure you killed my sisters, my own flesh a blood but *giggles* who cares, you like Ladybugs just like me so all is forgiven, and you know I-I think...I think I love you!

>Muh Sup Forums

Have you ever considered that the cancer is native, rather than coming from the outside?

It is too late. Sup Forums's weaponised insincerity has infected Sup Forums to the point where it is now the overarching philosophy of the site.

hah hows it feel to lose ur shit thread faggot?

>>I mean, sure you killed my sisters, my own flesh a blood but *giggles* who cares
"DEATH IS FAILURE"

have you Ever seen real autists like a fictional one?

She is, especially at meaner females, you brony scum.

This board without fail would find a reason to blame Sup Forums on anything. They haven't even been that active outside of their board since the election is over. If anything, the autistic "REEE wymmin ruin everything!" screeching comes from /r9k/.

>I mean, sure you killed my sisters, my own flesh a blood but *giggles* who cares
this meme again

I've never even watched an episode of MLP, retard.
Grey practically has only one voice, even more so than Tara (though IMO said voice is preferable).

Two niggerfaggots keep making shitposting threads about her, likely stemming from the severe autism they both suffer from.

If the ladybug is outside of Aku's order, that makes it evil, right? So shouldn't it getting along with Jack make him evil too?

>Grey practically has only one voice
Yeah, I mean, whenever I hear Azula I also hear Tootie, or whenever I hear Kitty Katswell I can't help but think of Lana Loud. Are you fucking high?

this shit is so unrealistic
in the 20 years theyve trained with eachother, are you telling not even ONE of them gave a damn for the other? The higher ups of the Daughters of Aku couldn't have been watching them 24/7.... could they?!

this

Never underestimate vocal minorities on Sup Forums or life really

I've never even heard of two of those. Are they even Sup Forums?

She looks to be leading into a standard "father and daughter bonding" story that's infested western storytelling a lot recently.

She does just fine. People just hate her because REEEEEEEEEEEE BRONIES.

>over 6 years later, people still get triggered by anything even tangentially associated with pastel cartoon horses

I like her. That is to say, I like her dynamic with Jack.

It was funny seeing them interact. I especially loved the scene where Jack was fighting the bugs and she was STILL trying to kill him.

>cropped Pepe

Kari Wahlgren, she's voiced some if the Daughters.

I've heard Tara too much in the series, I feel Genndy should have went with someone new that hadn't been in the show or had a big role.

hehe le funny quirky show with thicc girls

this is quality samurai jack for Sup Forums

where was it stated that anything outside akus order is evil? the cult never said anything like that

>Aku created all good things
>Anything not made by Aku must be bad

Pretty clear logic.

She's a fictional character. Therefore, Sup Forums can't mentor her.

>raised to believe death is failure
>this is shown from Episode 1
>this is shown again in Episode 3

>Ashi is shown to like nature in Episode 1
>the other daughters are also in awe of nature in Episode 3
>Jack is likewise shown to appreciate nature

>user ignores all of this and shitposts

Even assuming Jack and Ashi do end up as a couple, nothing in Episode 4 has indicated that it will happen. Literally the closest thing to affection she's shown him is deciding not to stab him at the end there. That's it.

They've lived among them their ENTIRE lives. It is as natural as riding a bike. They've killed people during training, why should they give a damn?

Nothing indicates that they don't love one another; they got along well enough as a unit. They just don't feel any sympathy if one of their sisters dies before completing their mission.

>"Humor is bad. It should be dark and violent all the time."

Are you retarded by chance?

Shitty, out of touch humor is bad.

Will I ever fail to be turned on by this?!

Sup Forums is like this because of people like you, also nice bait post.

Try /aco/