Lannister's did nothing wrong

Lannister's did nothing wrong

Every family did major things wrong, that’s the point of the entire series.

All sides are human (except the ice zombies), and civil war is usually self defeating and useless.

House Codd did nothing wrong tho.

Idk who that is, so you’re probably right

Houses Crab is probably clear too

>Every family did major things wrong
objectively incorrect

But you did you putting an apostrophe on a plural noun.

what did the tully's do wrong?

Imaging a member of the House Lannister is the Azor Ahai. Also I fucked Lann the Clever.

DID You see in the spoilers that jaimes gonna die and Arya’s gonna take his face and kill cersei?

i like king crab

>kidnap tyrion
>let jaime go
>tell robb that the frei girl is not very pretty

>>kidnap tyrion
nothing wrong with this
>>tell robb that the frei girl is not very pretty
what the fuck is that meant to mean he could pick any one he wanted

THOUGH ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

lmao no way.
>a cripple
>a dwarf
>psychotic bitch
>choose one
lmao

>kidnapping the brother of the queen
>nothing wrong with this
also maybe if she told robb that the girl is beautiful he wouldn't bang the westerling girl

>I captured a windmill for you, Rob!

Everyone did everything wrong. Ice Zombies are actual good guys, I'll be rooting for them.

literally nothing wrong with taking action against a house that has already performed an act of war against your own
>also maybe if she told robb that the girl is beautiful he wouldn't bang the westerling girl
>saying things about someone you don't even know exists
??????
>fights and wins a defensive battle despite being outnumbered 2:1 to protect his own lands from an army infamous for burning and raping everything and prevent his king from being taken in the rear no homo
>hur dur you fucked up my retarded convoluted plan that I didn't even tell you about

The spoilers read like fan made fakes because they always give the writers too much credit.

they were just too good

Tywin? Sure. Kevan? Sure. Jaime, maybe before S5 where they obliterate his character. Cersei and Tyrion are terrible Lannisters undeserving of the name.

Jaime is fucking scum.

jaime is the best character of the series

>dude arm the sparrows!
>[2 episodes later]
>the sparrows are out of control!

Incorrect, but that's beside the point that he did just about everything wrong anyway.

she's an allegory for america

Yeah Cersei's a retard, undeserving of calling herself a Lannister. Same with Tyrion.

>dude ignore that I lived a life 100 times better than even a small lord in all of Westeros
>lets just kill my dad because muh whore waifu

He killed his dad because his dad was going to kill him you dingus.

He literally made a deal with Jaime, one Tyrion fucked up because daddy issues.

Only because they were using him as a scapegoat at a show trial in the first place.

I don't think you know what you're talking about

Jaime and Theon are the only good characters left in this show, and even Theon is getting worse.

They're all terrible people, but Tywin is perhaps the more redeemable of the four because he's nothing personnel kid for the most part.
>cersei is a delusional retard that can't do anything and blames it on the patriarchy
>tyrion is a delusional retard that can't do anything and blames it on being a dwarf and his dad
>jaime is a faggot that doesn't love his own children, loves his sister, and tried to kill a child to save his incestuous relationship
They're all cancer.
S T A N N IS S T A N N IS S T A N N IS S T A N N IS S T A N N IS S T A N N IS S T A N N IS S T A N N IS S T A N N IS S T A N N IS S T A N N IS S T A N N IS S T A N N IS S T A N N IS S T A N N IS

I despise house Codd

Are you guys HYPED for the last season?

I'm not in the least though I will watch it to see how the story ends according to D&D.

Bookwise Stanis and the Starks are the only sympathetic side because they are at least rational and on the side of the law.

Show wise, the Lannisters are as tyrants who are somewhat the lesser evil. The show makes no fucking sense and misses the point. Characters act so irrationally that you cannot root for anyone really apart from mary sue John Snow.

>Starks
>rational

The are the main characters of the books, they are shining paragons of virtue, and they stay on the side of the law at all times. Their rationality stems in being on the side of virtue instead of being morally bankrupt and tyrannical rulers like the Freys, Lannisters and Boltons.

Explain to me how they are not objectively the good guys (with the exception of Arya) in the story?

I'm not contesting virtue, just rationality. Shit like foresight and self-preservation.

Stannis and Tywin would've made a great team if Tywin realised his children are complete and utter retards.

they didn't, but they were pawns in a chessgase played by these two.

It's unfortunate that bad writing killed one of them off.

>chessgase
chess motherfucking game