What would you like to see a KotH reunion special?

What would you like to see a KotH reunion special?

It wouldn't be the same without Luanne.

You're right

it'd be better.

Bobby looks like Bill.

I don't give a fuck what Sup Forums says, I fucking love King of the Hill. I'll watch any King of the Hill. Great characters, great morals, great pace, fucking C O M F Y

but Sup Forums loves the show

I think it ended too early but it ended right.

The best part of the show is looking back when you are older and realizing that if you were half the man Hank was, you would be a great person.

I love King of the Hill, but I think I might be biased because of the show's setting.

>if you were half the man Hank was, you would be a great person.

Absolutely true. Hank may have come off as a rural jackass a lot, but he was a really great role model.

>it ended too early

wrong, it should have ended at Luanne's wedding like it was supposed to

>if you were half the man Hank was, you would be a great person.
You mean afraid of change, and feels like his word should be law?

In terms of comedy: Dale > Bill > Hank > Boomhaur
In terms of being a good person: Dale > Bill > Hank > Boomhaur

Why did Hank marry Peggy? How the fuck did he meet her?

Showing a conservative that is a good person and not a literal nazi? That would never fly now.

I'd like Luanne to get a happy ending, if offscreen.

She got a happy ending, a loving husband, a baby girl and a career.p

>luanne and lucky are hank and peggys age
>so it's fine to have another voice actor
>hank is now cotton and short
>legs gave out one summer while being a tank wipe
>peggy is now her mom
>bobby is a 6'3 and chad
>dale and nancy have a biological kid
>bill is on a mobility scooter
>buck strickland has his 5th heart attack and dies on top of one of his young whores

Is Bobby Boomhauer's child?

>>buck strickland has his 5th heart attack and dies on top of one of his young whores
I always hope he'd leave Strickland Propane to Hank in his will.

Joseph isn't that dumb so I'm sure he'd realize he's a bastard child in a few years. Wonder how that would go.

>>bobby is a 6'3 and chad

That doesn't work for Bobby.

It will if Hank gives him the HGH.

>In terms of being a good person: Dale > Bill
I was suspicious when I saw Dale in the first spot, but then I continued on to see that yes, you have indeed placed the opposite symbols to the true ranking. Just wanted to inform you of this oversight. You're welcome.

>it ended early
It dragged on for too long. It was starting to become this weird blend of Family Guy's everyone-becomes-a-dick problem, and Simpsons' let's-completely-fuck-up-a-character-for-comedic-value issue.

Luann's last will & testament is to be cremated with a propane powered crematorium. Hank builds the furnace himself. Meanwhile Bobby and Bill become otherkin online and Peggy tries to turn the eulogy into just bragging about how much she improved Luann's life. Lucky is not present nor mentioned.

What about her daughter?

Britney Murphy is dead.

It would be in bad taste.

shoved into the same shoebox that Hank's half brother was hidden away in

It got worse as it went on.

So when does Bobby move to New Jersey?

I always figured Bobby would look exactly like Cotton when he grew up, sans height due to having actual legs. He'd probably be a bit shorter than Hank as an adult, your typical average build.

>Luanne dies from slipping on pee pee at a gas station

Whats with all this grim Luanne posting? Did the VA die?

... YES. why do you think the show's over. this was like 10 years ago

Thought they just wanted to avoid it overstaying its welcome, the later seasons were pretty slacking.

thats why they killed her

>its a hank and luanne episode

i really like this

is hank the only male luanne can really trust?

If King of the Hill was being made now, what would the episodes be about?

I don't even want to think about it.

only if peggy dies

GOD I HATE THAT BITCH

Anyone else have this shirt?

A bobby episode about that horse show

>Hank goes into a convention to drag Bobby out
>He runs into Bill

>The best part of the show is looking back when you are older and realizing that if you were half the man Hank was, you would be a great person.
I dunno, I'm reaching the show and I'm starting to realize he's kind of a judgmental tool. Also he cares too much about things that are actually not important, like high school football, like that episode where he gets butthurt that Peggy is failing Arlen High's kicker. I think overall he's an OK guy but hardly a role model.

>Airs on Cartoon Network
>All the characters except the females are fucking rural and suburban retards.
>Failure of the week episodes for mensch scum (Hank gets fired, divorced, and offed as a character for not wanting to go to an ultra lux restaurant.) Even though Hank explains it that they're low on money this week, and should watch his favorite movie "BLACKS NEED FLACK XXIVFDS; "HATE WOMEN (All)" while Preggers chokes on his bent uretha dick and he drinks from a gallon milk carton full of old Rum whole wearing a twenty gallon hat with propane duct taped on to roast his cheddar cheese (Not craft) popcorn
>Characters ultimately flanderized for plot purposes
>Poop jokes (Come from Hank)
>Bobbies love interest is still Nippon. But she's overtly autistic and over the top and racial caricature.
>Called Queen of the Mountin

so when does bobby find the giant robot and get the nickname coop?

He has his flaws but his strengths make up for it.
>Hard working and extremely attentive to the quality of his work
>Loyal to his friends and makes sacrifices to help them
>Has gone out of his way to help Kahn

JOSEPH IS NOT A JOCK, HE'S AN AWKWARD CREEP LIKE HIS FATHER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hank going into male stripping to pay for Buck's antics

Everyone in my family except my great grandfather (6'8 in his prime) where all under 6"0, don't count Bobby out just yet

Joseph is a creepy jock. He's the next David Kalaikialii. I can't believe I spelled that right on the first try, sans punctuation.

Actually, he's a socially awkward jock.

Hank would be painted as in the wrong a lot more often just for having more old-fashioned beliefs.

Brilliant.

Just saw that episode today.

Hanks brother Junichiro showed up

You're telling me that dude flew 16 hours from Japan to texas, just to attend a wedding, of his half brothers niece?

Connie gets indoctrinated into the cult of Tumblr and SJW since shes a brown skinned asian, and brings bobby into it.

When Connie realizes that shes being positively discriminated against for being an excelling asian, she joins the Trump train and becomes an outspoken minority Republican.

Khan and Minh approve as Ted Wassanasong rallies for Trump.

Dale "verbally abused his wife to tears to try and help win a small claims court case" Gribble a good person? Not on your life.

Sup Forums should realize that they couldn't write comedy if their life depended on it.

>(Mandatory Trump joke)

You would need a better excuse to hang out with your long lost half bro?

>Started watching while I was younger than bobby
>show ended when I was older than luanne
I'm in that weird phase where most cartoon characters are either older than me or younger than me.

There was a kid in the early seasons implied to be boomhaur's son.

what about buckley's angel? or chuck mangione

bob's burgers did it. why not koth

As long as you pronounced it like johnny hardwick's announcer voice, you did great

Bobby is the spitting image of Hank's dad.

It went on too long. The later seasons got more and more boring and lost continuity.
Best example off the top of my head is Boomhaur being a Texas Ranger suddenly.

>Conservative

Hank was a pretty normal light republican. To actually get "conservative" in america by this point you almost require some kind of bigoted stance on social issues which he didn't have. Kill yourself.

I find it very hard to get through episodes now because of Peggy.

Bobby looks like Coop. I want him to pilot a propane powered mech.

I always thought Bobby would end up doing something weird in high school like be a drama kid or something

More like he works hard and took the time to learn a lot of useful skills so he'd be better equipped to take care of his family and community. He's rarely an outright prick, he's just really repressed.

DUSTY OLD BONES

Ayyy I got that one, it's super faded tho since I've had it for years

>KotH reunion special
Dude not gonna happen Brittany Murphy is dead.

that episode was actually pretty good