What's next for Millie Bobby Brown?

What's next for Millie Bobby Brown?

Will she have a career after Stranger Things?

tushy I hope

shes gonna age up into a fucking goblin and you know it

She has too much face with zero striking features like cheekbones

Shes amazingly plain

what is millie's snapchat? I think she will probably get picked up for more kids shows like finn was with IT.

*wink*

>not vixen

do you think her pussy has already been eaten?

she's going to age horribly

kek

being my pusy slave

She used to Snapchat a lot, but she hasn’t snapped in a while now. She said in her last Instagram stream that she is focusing on school right now and won’t be posting online too much. I wonder about the cumulative affect of all of this will have on her Hollywood career.

this

Bump

Why is she such a tease? OH MILLIE MILLIE BOBANY MILLIANY or whatever. Help me out bros

she's a lesbian

>that hairline

are you guys actually serious with that?
i mean i see a lot of Sup Forums pretending that shes "hot" and whatnot, and i simply dont get it because shes like what, 11 years old?
at first i thought you people are joking and saying that ironically because hollywood is full of pedos, but now im not sure anymore

Next for her is becoming an even more annoying shit-tier waifu than Chloe and Quasimodo together.
This transsexual teen Benedict Cumberbatch looking motherfucker is the worse thing forced on imageboards ever.

Italian detected

based

>hairlet cope
lmao

>not dadcrush

WHORE

>t. Hernando

>soyboy genetics
sorry

t. baldcel

The shaved head is what made her stand out. One of the many missteps in stranger things 2.

My hairline is excellent. Pic related.

pedos are the last bastion of Sup Forums

Hey Nic when it's Gone In 120 Seconds happening?

Memes and pedomemes aside, is it bad to bring teenagers into showbiz, putting a lot of pressure on them while making them feel important, loading their pockets with money that they don't even know how to properly spend.
Something is not right for me

She is fucking insufferable in real life and has gotten fucking ugly over the year, it's painful to see her face

We''ve been in discussions with IFC, possibly CMT. Keep the faith brother.

Based

Why does the eye in the background still appear normal???

Why do pedos always pick the ugliest kid they could find to spam over? She looks like a fucking 60 year old transexual mutt
Does mental disability also come with shit taste?

>pedos are mentally disabled
>and aren't attracted to the right kids

I don't think so, she doesn't have much range
Finn Wolfhard will probably make it though

>be Millie
>stop hate